Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is China the worst country to be a wagie?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
-Long work hours
-Shit salary
-Few safety regulations so accidents in the workplace are very common
-Constant use of toxic chemicals and pesticides increasing your cancer risk
-When you commute the air is so polluted you're already fucking up your health in the long run
-Social credit system
-Constantly monitored to see if you're productive or you get the boot
-Even if they're capitalist now they still have many commie elements in their economy which means the worse for workers

I think I'd rather rope than be a factory worker in China, and while white collar jobs can have a better pay and don't inhale toxic fumes I doubt their working conditions can be considered good either. In general Asian work culture is horrible, no wonder suicide rates are so high in Japan, South Korea, China, etc.

Yes

Orientals seem like they work hard because of pussy whipped ness

True. East Asians achieved many things by being disciplined and productive, but the same thing they mastered to become an advanced society will lead to their own downfall.

-Long work hours
-Shit salary
-When you commute the air is so polluted you're already fucking up your health in the long run
-Social credit system
-Even if they're capitalist now they still have many commie elements in their economy which means the worse for workers

I think I'd rather rope than be a factory worker in China, and while white collar jobs can have a better pay and don't inhale toxic fumes I doubt their working conditions can be considered good either. In general Asian work culture is horrible, no wonder suicide rates are so high in Japan, South Korea, China, etc.
USA is worst. Filled with faggots and homos and no good copes

gook is a bug race.

just look at how compliant they are during the cuckdemic.

Also unions

Though I think, independent worker unions are outlawed in China iirc or probably not.

Most of the shit you hear about China is a lie. They are the richest country in the world and have recently banned the long work hours. The social credit system is for companies not individuals. Also you already have a social credit system the fico credit score which basically determines what you are allowed to buy. China is a more conservative country than any western state.

the one-child policy encourages contraception which is among the most evil things. the CCP is a direct accolite of condom and contraceptives use

-Long work hours
-Shit salary
-Social credit system

Wagie in China >>>>> Slave in China. Now imagine everything you wrote with also having literally no freedom and having your organs harvested in case they need some.