Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is Cheek Kissing used as greetings in your country ? Do you kiss foids regularly ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★

In Latin America, cheek kissing is a universal form of greeting between a man and a woman or two women.

It is not necessary to know a person well or be intimate with them to kiss them on the cheek.
Cheek kissing is a standard greeting throughout Southern Europe between friends or acquaintances
In the Netherlands and Belgium, cheek kissing is a common greeting between relatives and friends (in the Netherlands slightly more so in the south). Generally speaking, women will kiss both women and men, while men will kiss women but refrain from kissing other men, instead preferring to shake hands with strangers
Many countries are there where such stuffs are common.

It must be feeling good for incels in these countries if this stuff is actually true.

Yes only to the first question.

Yes it is used, and i'm not doing it regularly now, but I used to do when I met with foids

Yeah bro I go outside everyday just to greet foids with a kiss and they don’t mind it at all

im still incel though sadly

Yeah bro I go outside everyday just to greet foids with a kiss and they don’t mind it at all
Lmao . Are you Joking or Is it actully true ?
If it is true it is an extreme Lifefuel.

Lmao . Are you Joking or Is it actully true ?
If it is true it is an extreme Lifefuel.
joking tbh

if I tried greeting someone with a kiss in australia I’d be hauled off to jail quicker than you can blink

Yes and no.

Fuck my life

Yes here it was before covid-19,but its the normal greeting for girls,and men u cheer with hands

Yeah but I mostly see it with old people. Young people I have only seen women greet other women like that. Women do hug close male friends though. Never been hugged as a greeting.

Last edited:
joking tbh

if I tried greeting someone with a kiss in australia I’d be hauled off to jail quicker than you can blink
Yeah In Australia , such practice is not there.

Quoting from the article.
In Australia and New Zealand, cheek kissing is usually present among close friends, with handshakes or hugs usually being preferable

The only women that I cheek kissed were my mom's friends.

Yes, but here everyone does it with everyone

I saw a high tier normie at my gym just hugging girls as greetings it blows my mind how its so normal for them i'd kill to feel that just once

Tfw never even had a cheek kiss

It is here in Colombia mainly got it from family members and like 2 foid """"friends""""" but the rest of that gender would always do the old kiss everyone and then wave their hand at me leaving me for last

Yes only to the first question.
It's quite rare on younger generations like mine .... over ... still, got to kiss some qt foids on the cheek on rare ocasion. Now with covid I bet it will be even rarer.

Sometimes, but attractive people generally don't like to kiss the cheek of unattractive people.

not really. unless you're relatives. though I'm sure chad gets kissed as a 'greeting' all the time