Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is Chad high IQ?

Is Chad high IQ?

• Chad is high IQ

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Only looks matter/Chad is average IQ

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • Chad is low IQ

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
ShadowMonk

ShadowMonk

Ogreheart
I read on Wikipedia that our large homosapiens brains could be a sexual display for fitness. Like the peacock's feathers.
That didn't ring true to me as the highest IQ people I know of lurk incels.is or do tremendously nerdy things such as study Astro Dynamics at research institutes. None of which are Chads.
But I am no scientist. I don't know.

I'd assume there's an equal proportion of high iq Chads as there are high iq incels. Cope to think that Chad's are low IQ

They are above average IQ, but not truly high IQ
Usually very High IQ individuals are slightly weird looking but subpar or decent on looks

Chadness is not related to IQ

Chadness is not related to IQ
Cope. It's a proven fact certain facial features are related to both: attractiveness and higher IQ; one being facial symmetry.

Chad can be high iq, average iq, or low iq, but it doesn't matter because at the end of the day he's still Chad and that's all that really matters

Most of them are low-avarage IQ because they don't have to try about anything.

Cope. It's a proven fact certain facial features are related to both: attractiveness and higher IQ; one being facial symmetry.

No it's not. I would like to see how this "proof" explains the entirely history of mankind where all of the greatest geniuses were all weird looking nerds. Like, every single one of them.

Chad = warriors. Their inclination is action, not thought.

All chads I knew from high school didn't have any difficulty at all and never got in grade retention once.
I guess attractiveness = happiness = high performance = high IQ

Chad can be any iq. He is just as likely as us to be genius or dumb as rocks. It’s just that things he does will always be interpreted as higher iq, and high iq stuff he does will likely be noticed.

Looks don't correlate strongly with intelligence.

They have an obvious advantage in the nutritional part and as more successful often intelligent /richpeople betabuxxed stacies since start of society, maybe their offspring have a slight genetical advantage as well, which again leads to better nutrition.

Chads IQ is almost irrelevant - it just has to be high enough for him to know where to put his penis

He sees
Teen fuck 1
, he fucks. Simple

From what i observed in school, All chads got shit grades and were stupid.

tbh I don’t think there’s any correlation, but all the chads I’ve known have been fairly low IQ.

All chads I knew from high school didn't have any difficulty at all and never got in grade retention once.
Did your highschool use tests to grade or teachers to grade? Because teachers are just as biased as other homosapiens and susceptible to the Halo effect.