Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is casual sex a Jewish scam?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Who would actually prefer random lays with no emotions here and there to a loving relationship? I remember hearing on Incelmatics YouTube-channel that hookup culture is a homosexual invention originally. The idea of getting laid with strangers is rather disgusting even.

there is no love in this cold world anymore

Yeah it's not natural and it seems pretty pointless and degrading over time. I'd much rather have someone who loves me which I can trust and bond with rather than sleep around...

brutal :feelsbadman:

Feminism is the thing that enables this degenerate shit.

Yeah it's not natural and it seems pretty pointless and degrading over time. I'd much rather have someone who loves me which I can trust and bond with rather than sleep around...
Everything is better than nothing, but a lasting relationship would be more fulfilling.

if you count prostitution as "casual sex" then its been a part of most cultures for an insane amount of time. That being said prostitution is a dirty practice that has a stigma attached to it for a reason.

Who would actually prefer random lays with no emotions here and there to a loving relationship?
Any teenager

brutal :feelsbadman:
Women have dual mating strategy and simps for that. And simps have their "queens"

It’s natural you want to have as much kids as possible. They did a study with rodents and as long as a new receptive female was around the male rodent will have sex until he dies of exhaustion.

Watch from 5.20 to 7.40

View: https://youtu.be/i6gk4lW1hPo

Last edited:
I started a company called

Causal Tee's

But nobody bought my t-shirts...

This casual sex bs is damaging women and men(in the long run)

This Chadlite was married and his wife divorced him, guess why? Because of this hook up culture bs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB9zIbjyB00

The Chadlite damage other women and now he's "getting" what he "deserved".
Even Chadlites and Chads lose at some point, there's some Chads that even have to date polyamorous women in order to have a LTR, so it's becoming difficult to Chad to settle because he can't get a "virgin gf" anymore now that he's OLD.

It’s natural you want to have as much kids as possible. They did a study with rodents and as long as a new receptive female was around the male rodent will have sex until he dies of exhaustion.

Watch from 5.20 to 7.40

View: https://youtu.be/i6gk4lW1hPo

But the women are not having babies with Chads, if she had, she would stop having sex for at least 9 months, because when you're pregnant you lose sex drive.

Sex is the same in all cases.
The idealistic delusions of the blue pill makes you think that it is romantic in a loving relationship because it is consent and validated but the moment the woman fuckzone you or cheat on you, you will realize that it is all bullshit!
There is no such thing as a loving relationship.
A girlfriend/wife is nothing more than a prostitute with opened contract.
The girl will not give you sex for nothing.
It is because of your looks or your money and status.

Sex is the same in all cases.
The idealistic delusions of the blue pill makes you think that it is romantic in a loving relationship because it is consent and validated but the moment the woman fuckzone you or cheat on you, you will realize that it is all bullshit!
There is no such thing as a loving relationship.
A girlfriend/wife is nothing more than a prostitute with opened contract.
The girl will not give you sex for nothing.
It is because of your looks or your money and status.
I just want to ask, are you a curry?

But the women are not having babies with Chads, if she had, she would stop having sex for at least 9 months, because when you're pregnant you lose sex drive.
For men your sex drive never goes away. Obviously for women pregnancy is more of an investment that’s why they’re more inclined to Monogamy.
Praise God! Jesus F Christ!
:feelsseriously:

Who would actually prefer random lays with no emotions here and there to a loving relationship? I remember hearing on Incelmatics YouTube-channel that hookup culture is a homosexual invention originally. The idea of getting laid with strangers is rather disgusting even.
no believe it or not, white people really do have awesome sex lives common in sitcoms

Who would actually prefer random lays with no emotions here and there to a loving relationship?
Holes are incapable of love (unless her partner is chad). We will never have this and the sooner you realize this, the better it will be for your mental health. In the past, this didn't matter because marriage was nothing more than a contract between two people. It's over

yes
fucking random people rots your brain