Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Life is such a fucking scam

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
The misery of humanity is having to LARP with seriousness in an unserious universe

Life is so unserious and silly, and a fucking scam (not at all what we were told to be), it's completely meaningless, nihilistic and empty :feelshaha:

Everything is bullshit, all social structures and human "achievements" are bullshit, it's all conditional, the condition is being good looking, imagine a 3ft midget having confidence and accomplishing things, he'd still be a joke, a laughing stock for normies, "LOOK AT THAT SMALL THING WALKING AROUND AND TALKING" :feelsrope:

And when the underprivileged niggers dare to complain, they're told to curb their ego and stop caring about not having their needs and wants met, but if killing the ego is the goal why didn't our dads kill their ego and not procreate so that we wouldn't be born and have to kill our ego, none of it makes sense, only ugly people are told to kill their ego while attractive people stroke theirs, stroking your ego is more pleasurable than stroking your cock :feelsohh:

Love doesn't exist, your immutable genetic phenotype determines how much "love" you have in your life, Agepill doesn't exist, 60yo Brad Pitt mogs 18 yo currycel to hell, Imagine the guy in the romance novels foids read is a 3ft brown midget who has a great personality, that's right you can't imagine

God (or at least the idea of him) doesn't give a fuck about no"thing", there is no justice, attractive rich people in white countries never had to deal with any hardships in their life so they're "good" people but when your brain is brutalized on the daily basis in a 3rd wrld sgithole how do you expect to not become an evil nigga :feelsdevil:

Fuck life, it's a scam, roping is giga-based we're all too much of a pussy and depressed wankers addicted to goyslop to free ourselves from this BS, we prefer to keep going with this garbage, wageslave, rot & cope but not rope :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Fuck nature and the human species. There are really two things to blame for all of this: Nature and humanity. Curse nature, and humanity.

Based. the only thing stopping me from roping is wanting to see society collapse (even if it's cope)

the odds were never in our favour

The fact that genetic "odds" even exist immediately destroys ALL meaning and seriousness
Life is literally odds lol. you either have to be lucky enough to beat it or try your very, very hardest to find some sort of meaning in life despite the shitty cards you were dealt with. At least you admitted that you'd rather cope than to end your "suffering",. I mean truly how bad is your situation to not rope? Obviously we all deep down hope that our situation WILL improve sometime in the future. We are all coping so hard

My life is pathetic

Life is basically the biggest gamble you could ever take. Be born as a tall handsome chad in a rich country, or (for me) be born as a short ugly poor currycel. Everything is decided the moment you are born and there's nothing, absolutely nothing that can be done about it

The misery of humanity is having to LARP with seriousness in an unserious universe

Life is so unserious and silly, and a fucking scam (not at all what we were told to be), it's completely meaningless, nihilistic and empty
:yes: people try so hard to stay dead srs and pretend things have meaning and anything makes sense they cope with bullshit fake stories how hard working ones win in the end etc... when in reality everything is random and nothing makes sense.. universe is a big joke only for some it is dark comedy

I just want to remain NEET my entire life. Fuck this economic, enslavement society. It's a existential trap.

Fuck life, it's a scam, roping is giga-based we're all too much of a pussy and depressed wankers addicted to goyslop to free ourselves from this BS, we prefer to keep going with this garbage, wageslave, rot & cope but not rope :feelsokman:
tbh

why didn't our dads kill their ego and not procreate so that we wouldn't be born and have to kill our ego
I actually asked my dad the exact same thing and he said he couldn't kill that sense of entitlement, but he wants me to do it. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I HATE life.
Close the curtains, turn on the computer, get a pair of headphones, hook some game with potential for modding, forget about yourself.

My life has always been a existence of being hated

Life is so unserious and silly, and a fucking scam (not at all what we were told to be), it's completely meaningless, nihilistic and empty :feelshaha:

Everything is bullshit, all social structures and human "achievements" are bullshit, it's all conditional, the condition is being good looking, imagine a 3ft midget having confidence and accomplishing things, he'd still be a joke, a laughing stock for normies, "LOOK AT THAT SMALL THING WALKING AROUND AND TALKING" :feelsrope:

And when the underprivileged niggers dare to complain, they're told to curb their ego and stop caring about not having their needs and wants met, but if killing the ego is the goal why didn't our dads kill their ego and not procreate so that we wouldn't be born and have to kill our ego, none of it makes sense, only ugly people are told to kill their ego while attractive people stroke theirs, stroking your ego is more pleasurable than stroking your cock :feelsohh:

Love doesn't exist, your immutable genetic phenotype determines how much "love" you have in your life, Agepill doesn't exist, 60yo Brad Pitt mogs 18 yo currycel to hell, Imagine the guy in the romance novels foids read is a 3ft brown midget who has a great personality, that's right you can't imagine

God (or at least the idea of him) doesn't give a fuck about no"thing", there is no justice, attractive rich people in white countries never had to deal with any hardships in their life so they're "good" people but when your brain is brutalized on the daily basis in a 3rd wrld sgithole how do you expect to not become an evil nigga :feelsdevil:

Fuck life, it's a scam, roping is giga-based we're all too much of a pussy and depressed wankers addicted to goyslop to free ourselves from this BS, we prefer to keep going with this garbage, wageslave, rot & cope but not rope
Why care about what normeis think
Find a group of people who support you

No one in this world is liked by everyone

I mean does he mog really?
Images 32
Images 31