Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Boris from "Life of Boris" actually Russian or just a larper?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
He could be Polish or Serb (to give some examples) larping as a Russian to get more views and anyone who isn't a slavcel wouldn't notice, I can't tell the difference between their languages and many of the recipes are the same but with different name or slight variations kek. Can anyone confirm? I like his videos tbh but sometimes that exaggerated Russian accent and the Soviet jokes and puns get annoying. He has a video going to my country and trying food from supermarket kek:

View: https://youtu.be/O_Z0LEivBPY

@Speedloader confirm for us

also I hate this guy. Fuck that stupid Russian shit, it’s not funny never will be never has been. Keep it in Eastern Europe

also I hate this guy. Fuck that stupid Russian shit, it’s not funny never will be never has been. Keep it in Eastern Europe
Slavs me

It gets annoying but some of his videos are funny, and he has advices for poorcels on how to eat well with few money kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back