Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is BETABUX even REAL in 2022?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Here in the US I can't think of 1 single couple where some bitch is tolerating a guy she's not attracted to just because of money
most young guys here barely earn enough to pay their own rent and food

Even the single moms on dating apps have height/looks requirements back when I used tinder and bumble

Doubt it. Toilets just fuck who they want now and earn more than men. The only "betabux" are sugar daddies.

They don't need us anymore. They act like it's because they're so strong and independent, but it's mostly just because they can steal our jobs (female halo effect) and fame or whore themselves out on OnlyFans.

Even if I had money to offer a toilet, she'd barely tolerate being seen with me and she'd backstab me at the first chance she gets (of which there are many nowadays with the cucked cohabitation laws and lenient false accusation consequences almost everywhere). Fuck that, I'd rather just die alone as I was meant to.

I invited many girls on dates, cinema, shopping, drink... The closest i've ever got is kiss. I'm putting the effort in, and i'm always being friendzoned

If you are good looking you will not have to put effort and you will get everything you want, i just wasted my time by betabuxing a girl which doesn't even like me

This is your fate as truecel. Inevitable suffering