Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being Central Asian (Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, etc.) better than rice/middle eastern?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Maybe the Mongols too.

Yes, but in what way do you mean?
I mean yes, it's generally easier because there's less cucking in Central Asia versus the Middle-East, apart from Kazakhstan, the other Ex-Soviet Stans don't have a lot of JBW going on there. Most Americans Sex-pats are too lazy to go there and with the way shit is going politically, most of them are gonna make it harder for Western Tourists to visit, probably due to prevent more color revolutions. :feelsokman:.

Yes, but in what way do you mean?
I mean yes, it's generally easier because there's less cucking in Central Asia versus the Middle-East, apart from Kazakhstan, the other Ex-Soviet Stans don't have a lot of JBW going on there. Most Americans Sex-pats are too lazy to go there and with the way shit is going politically, most of them are gonna make it harder for Western Tourists to visit, probably due to prevent more color revolutions. :feelsokman:.
I'm talking about the people there, if it would be easier for a Kazakh guy to ascend in the west

I'm talking about the people there, if it would be easier for a Kazakh guy to ascend in the west
No, they're Asian and Ethnic simultaneously. Maybe if they can due a Kpop pretty boy strat.

Nope, most central Asians look like mongols or Asian/Indian, with manlet height, u guys have it as hard as southeast asian cucks. The one that could have chance in west the ones who look like Pashtun/taliban. Which is basically middle eastern

They definitely frame mog east asians but are just as hideous, if not, uglier than east asians. They have the altaic mongoloid ogre look.

tajiks look sorta white/caucasoid,
while most of those other group look like mongols/more robust rice