Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is being a cutecel better than being an ogrecel ?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
society lets u slip up more

What do you mean by "cutecel"? If you're cute you're not incel. If you mean being a small baby face, then being ogre is way better. Nobody fucks with an ogre.

Last edited:
I need to understand why you chose yes.
Doesn't ogre looking basically mean looking ugly as shit so you're basically asking whether good looks are better or unattractive looks

Doesn't ogre looking basically mean looking ugly as shit so you're basically asking whether good looks are better or unattractive looks
Both are Incels and I’ve heard some users in the past saying that ogre cels are better

Both are Incels and I’ve heard some users in the past saying that ogre cels are better
Being a big bodied mean looking robust guy even if you're ugly as sin, is better than being a baby-faced shrimp that everyone picks on and nobody takes seriously. Simple as. If you're facially attractive, actually attractive then you can get some pussy though.

Anything is better than being ugly

Ah, isn't that implied with "ogre"?
yes but the taller the better. You need to be taller than the average height of your location for them not to mess with you if you’re incel.

"This guy is looking for an excuse to go back, he will waste you for a tenner and sleep like a baby"
What is this quote ? Go back where ?

being a cutecel is an oxymoron kek, what does that even mean?
I know it doesn’t make sense but cutecel can be a guy who is 5’7 (short asf)and has 0 sex appeal. Only a cute face.

@Delusional coper op needs to take the prettyboy pill.

@Delusional coper op needs to take the prettyboy pill.
Every masculinity copers here need to view some tik tok comments of prettyboy and then compare it with gymbro tiktok comments to see where women are

Every masculinity copers here need to view some tik tok comments of prettyboy and then compare it with gymbro tiktok comments to see where women are
Right

Depends on the height

OPs thread is simply confusing. No such thing as a "cutecel." I take it to mean twink statured baby-face, and baby-face doesn't mean pretty boy either. Lots of guys have neotenous features but are ugly.

OPs thread is simply confusing. No such thing as a "cutecel." I take it to mean twink statured baby-face, and baby-face doesn't mean pretty boy either. Lots of guys have neotenous features but are ugly.
Same thought, if you are cute women like you. Maybe (neotenous but ugly) is better choice of words

I want to be a 6 ft 6 ogre I’d just hide my face or get surgery.

I'd say being an ogre is objectively better. If you're a "cutecel" incel then you'd be only made fun of by normies. Better to be an ogre, at least nobody will fuck with you.