Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is attempting to ascend even worth it?

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
There are plenty of women who go to my Uni which makes me feel like I should be optimistic because it appears that there are options available.

But then whenever I consider the following I start to get pessimistic:

1. Many of them already have boyfriends
  2. Some of the ones that are single might not want to be in a relationship at the moment
  3. Some of the single ones who do want a relationship might not be attracted to you, maybe because you're sub-5, your race, Non-NT, broke, etc.

And then you mix this with the fact that there are many other guys that completely mog you, social media like tinder IG and TikTok that have inflated women's standards higher than they otherwise would be and you realize that there isn't really any competition to be had.

Basically, there are so many reasons why a women wouldn't want to go out with me that I think I might just save myself the time and effort.

If I'm given the opportunity, I'll go live in the middle of Siberia on my own. I want to be alone.

I'll keep trying to see what happens. You're not obliged to try if you don't want to. Some regions are highly competitive. The reason I'm optimistic is that I've recently moved to a less competitive region.

u cant compete with broccoli hair zoomers

the mog is too brutal

They don't want you bro.
That's the harsh truth of this world...

u cant compete with broccoli hair zoomers

the mog is too brutal
Delivery Truck GIF by The Healthy Place
Art Design GIF by Al Boardman
nuclear explosion GIF

Basically, there are so many reasons why a women wouldn't want to go out with me that I think I might just save myself the time and effort.
hey arnold nickelodeon GIF

Is attempting to ascend even worth it?​

No because trucels don't "ascend" if you "ascend" you were never an incel, but a fakecel who didn't try hard enough.

it's over

No because trucels don't "ascend" if you "ascend" you were never an incel, but a fakecel who didn't try hard enough.
This, trucels can't ascend until the system changes and if you ascend under the hypergamous matriach your were a lazy normie comping

it's over
i disagree. You can surgerymaxx to make yourself taller and get a better looking face. I'm aware that this doesn't work for everyone, especially not for guys with an extremely subhuman face, but there is definitely a chance

i disagree. You can surgerymaxx to make yourself taller and get a better looking face. I'm aware that this doesn't work for everyone, especially not for guys with an extremely subhuman face, but there is definitely a chance
surgery is stupid and makes you look even worse tbhdedsrsngl, Chico :smonk:

over

surgery is stupid and makes you look even worse tbhdedsrsngl, Chico :smonk:

over
If you go to the wrong surgeon or don't listen to your doctors.

The before and after pictures speak for themselves

No I realized as a average to below average looking ethnic no point I’m trying your setting yourself up for disappointment to get cheated on mogged in public or rejected

You just described why 62% of men under 30 are single. We have zero chance.