Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone here who’s attracted to short, youthful looking girls/women worried about the likelihood of your future offspring/children being born short?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
Is anyone here who’s attracted to short, small stature, youthful looking girls/women worried about the likelihood of your future offspring/children being born short?

I’m a Mexican guy living in a predominantly Latino community, and I can say for a fact that many Latinos are in fact short (and look young for their actual age). Many Mexican guys usually undergo/experience frustration and inferiority over being short. When I was in high school, many Mexican and Asian students spent much time working out, and they were both short, in general.

Short, small stature girls who tend to look younger than their actual age have always been my preference for dating. I feel mostly attracted to “cute” girls over sexy ones.

What I’m worried/concerned about, though, is the possibility of having children who are short. Is anyone else here in a similar situation to mine?

Is anyone here who’s attracted to short, small stature, youthful looking girls/women worried about the likelihood of your future offspring/children being born short?

I’m a Mexican guy living in a predominantly Latino community, and I can say for a fact that many Latinos are in fact short (and look young for their actual age). Many Mexican guys usually undergo/experience frustration and inferiority over being short. When I was in high school, many Mexican and Asian students spent much time working out, and they were both short, in general.

Short, small stature girls who tend to look younger than their actual age have always been my preference for dating. I feel mostly attracted to “cute” girls over sexy ones.

What I’m worried/concerned about, though, is the possibility of having children who are short. Is anyone else here in a similar situation to mine?
i dont like foidlets and its not like any of us are gonna have kids in the first place so no

What makes you think you will be having kids with anyone, as a subhuman in the first place?

I like petite girls i can manhandle, DO they like me? NO, Why? Ugly!

I have found that couples with smaller height difference the kid will be much more taller for some reason

What makes you think you will be having kids with anyone, as a subhuman in the first place?
Well many western guys travel to Latin America or Asian countries to find a partner, where people are short in general.

Even if a miracle happens and i happen to get a gf i will not produce offspring. Why would i want to suffer my potential son as much as i did or even more ?

i am not going to breed so why give a fuck about a made up scenario?
why would i bother myself with more mental tiresome and even feel more shitteir. but if you're a short normie then don't have kids so they don't end up as incels.

Well many western guys travel to Latin America or Asian countries to find a partner, where people are short in general.
I dont think guys going there are planning on having kids etc. Its for fucking mainly

Even if a miracle happens and i happen to get a gf i will not produce offspring. Why would i want to suffer my potential son as much as i did or even more ?
who's gonna take care of you when you get old?

I like really short girls and I'm not concerned about the height of my potential offspring.

who's gonna take care of you when you get old?
Either i will get a caregiver, move into an old peoples home or just take care of myself depending on my healt and finances

Most people don't think about that shit, they don't even plan for kids anyways.

If society wasn't that hard on short man i wouldn't worry about that. I want a short girl because she would literally and metaphorically look up to me. But i have a 0.5% chance of procreating.

I like really short girls and I'm not concerned about the height of my potential offspring.
that's heartless, you woudln't care if your son was a bullied manlet undesired by women?
also how tall are you :feelsugh:?

What children ?

Lmao 'future offspring'

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back