Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else the lolcow of their friend group?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
It's so obvious that my "friends" don't see me as an equal. Every time i'm with them, the conversation always turns towards me and making fun of the way I look, the college I go to, my status, my lack of romantic successes etc. A lot of the time they try to be subtle about it and think that I don't know that they're making fun of me, so obviously they think i'm genuinely retarded. I was thinking of telling them to fuck off but I rarely see them anymore anyway so no point, really.

Last edited:
Cut them off.

ye i was always the ''lolcows'' in other ''friend'' groups i was less of a lolcow but still belittled and ignored.

my friends look down on me due to me being the most genetically inferior. ive been treated this way since middle school.

ur not alone

i was the lolcow from my entire school, i remember guys from other classrooms making fun of me.

so obviously they think i'm genuinely retarded
this is a major incel trait. retard chads are always forgiven for their mistakes and people will dance around the topic of their stupidity. for an incel, even a bit of autism will put you into the retard territory in normies' minds.

"Friend group":feelsclown:
I love browsing chads.is:chad: where I get mogged daily:incel:
well it was a friend group back in highschool but most of the moved away and I rarely see them now.

"Friend Group"? I've never had any. Saying I was considered a "Pitiful Sight" in group therapy is more accurate.

J.G(Justus Grossbier) was always laughed at by his friends. Shannon used him as an emotional tampon and later ditched him for Chadlite/Miss Butch Kayla.

Had an argument a couple of hours ago cuz they were making fun of me in a game, i just dcd and took a leave from VC, i dont think im gonna continue getting along with those fuckers. they're annoying af, there's this guy who thinks he's good because he plays more than you and loves to downplay you, then when you make fun of him he gets all angry and stuff.

Friends are overrated tbh, i think i wont show up the next time they join IRL. i'm not really enjoying this friend stuff anymore

No. I hang out with people who are arguably even worse off than myself.

yes, I am weirdest person in my country, people are ashamed to be around me

I was when I had "friends"

In fact I was the lolcow of the whole class, all of them called me that shit nickname when they had an opportunity.

One of the even brought people from other classes to do the same to me, as if I was an animal in a zoo.

And what did I do to receive that nickname? My face existed

Last edited:
You seriously need to ditch them. If they treat you like that, they're NOT really friends! As an ugly guy, ANY human companionship is hard to come by, and we tend to tolerate a lot of abuse just to not be totally alone all the time. I've learned the hard way it's better to be totally alone than hang out with assholes. They just make us feel even worse in the long run. Ditch them. In the future, don't tolerate any more disrespect. If someone makes a greasy comment, you call it out right then and there. Let them know that shit ain't cool. If they do it again, ditch THEM, too. Friends respect each other and don't pull shit like this.