Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else super indecisive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Words can't describe how indecisive I am. It's bad, it's really bad.

Even when it comes to major life decisions, I either block it from my mind until the last possible moment and then I have to pick something and I'm stuck with it. OR, I am anxious about it and debate with myself in my head and flip-flop and change my mind 5 times a day and still leave it for the last minute when I just pick something cause I have to and then I regret it immediately afterwards. I'm so indecisive I can't even decide which of these 2 scenarios happen to me more often. Damn, I lived a life with no experiences so I have no personality, I flip flop all the time.

Example 1: I've had World of Warcraft installed on my PC for like a month. It requires paying for a subscription, so I can't just play it. Normal people would contemplate it a bit and then either buy it or delete it. Me? I agonize about it every day. I google shit about WoW to make me hate it. I google "wow garbage, wow sucks, wow is a chore" and things like that. Or the exact opposite, something to inspire me to play.

Anyway, every day I think today I'll finally pay for a month and get it over with. But I don't, cause I'm just so indecisive. I even uninstalled and reinstalled a few times.

I also did this back in January for 2 months. Agonized over it daily. Eventually gave up and uninstalled it. But then the cravings eventually come back.

To make this even funnier: I already grinded the money for this. It's not even real money that I'd have to spend, it's blizzard balance. I spent several hundreds of hours just grinding like a bot, killing mobs in-game like a moron for basically pennies an hour. But I have the balance now, I wouldn't even have to spend real money. And yet I still don't buy it cause I'm just super indicisive.

Actually, like a year ago I went through this too. Agonized over it for a while. Made multiple trial characters, level to lvl 20 and deleted them, like 5 characters. Pulled the trigger eventually, bought the game. THEN I PANICKED. OMG, IT'S SO BORING. Ended up contacting support after 15 minutes of playing and they reverted the decision and refunded me the blizzard balance. Phew.

Well, this is all made worse because at the beginning of the last expansion I bought a sub and I uninstalled the game after 3 days. I hated it so much. So now I know that if I play I'll likely hate it and uninstall it. But I crave it, it's a sickness. My brain just won't let me be until I play retail. Damn, I asked my dad for money and I used real money to pay for that shit. Full price too, Legion+Bfa at the end of legion. So much fucking money, and I only played 3 days of Bfa. Still hate myself and Blizzard for that.

Example 2: For like 2 or 3 years now I've been searching for games every day. Like several hours a day searching for games to play. I install something and then I uninstall it in several minutes. But mostly I don't even install anything, I just search. Anyway, nowadays I ignore most games but I have this thing I do with several games it's like I'm obsessed. I install a game, like Minecraft for example. I have the craving to play it right, I'm fully convinced this will be it this time and I'll finally scratch that gaming itch this time. But I install it and play it and 5 minutes later I decide it's not for me, I don't like it. Then the next day I get the strong craving again, so I decide to install it. Rinse and repeat, I uninstall it cause I decide it's boring again. With Minecraft I must've done this like 200 times. Sometimes I stop for several months and then I start again. League of Legends consumed my entire summer this way, must've installed it like 100 times. Luckily I deleted my account in september, it's gone and I'm done with that one. But I still keep searching for games, installing and uninstalling.

There's more but I can't recall right now.

Ohh right. Example 3: I decide to spend less time on this forum. So I deleted my cookies so I can't just press the letter "i" in my browser and go to the site. But then 5 minutes later I do. Rinse and repeat and I deleted my cookies 50 times in a week. And then I start just browsing it in incognito so cookies don't save, but then I end up having to put in my password every time I check the site. And then I swear I'm done for good. But then 5 minutes later I'm back.

Example 4: I write a big, big thread. Like 10 paragraphs. And then I edit it down to 1 paragraph cause I changed my mind and I don't want to doxx myself too much by revealing so many details of my life. Or if it's too late to edit I ask the mods to delete it. They must be sick of me by now :p.

Last edited:
Relatable. But you didn’t have to write down a whole damn essay nigga.

Even when it comes to major life decisions, I either block it from my mind until the last possible moment and then I have to pick something and I'm stuck with it. OR, I am anxious about it and debate with myself in my head and flip-flop and change my mind 5 times a day and still leave it for the last minute when I just pick something cause I have to and then I regret it immediately afterwards. I'm so indecisive I can't even decide which of these 2 scenarios happen to me more often. Damn, I lived a life with no experiences so I have no personality, I flip flop all the time.

Not an NT trait tbh

Example 1: I've had World of Warcraft installed on my PC for like a month. It requires paying for a subscription, so I can't just play it. Normal people would contemplate it a bit and then either buy it or delete it. Me? I agonize about it every day. I google shit about WoW to make me hate it. I google "wow garbage, wow sucks, wow is a chore" and things like that. Or the exact opposite, something to inspire me to play.

Anyway, every day I think today I'll finally pay for a month and get it over with. But I don't, cause I'm just so indecisive. I even uninstalled and reinstalled a few times.

I also did this back in January for 2 months. Agonized over it daily. Eventually gave up and uninstalled it. But then the cravings eventually come back.

To make this even funnier: I already grinded the money for this. It's not even real money that I'd have to spend, it's blizzard balance. I spent hundreds if not a thousand hours just grinding like a bot, killing mobs in-game like a moron for basically pennies an hour. But I have the balance now, I wouldn't even have to spend real money. And yet I still don't buy it cause I'm just super indicisive.

Actually, like a year ago I went through this too. Agonized over it for a while. Made multiple trial characters, level to lvl 20 and deleted them, like 5 characters. Pulled the trigger eventually, bought the game. THEN I PANICKED. OMG, IT'S SO BORING. Ended up contacting support after 15 minutes of playing and they reverted the decision and refunded me the blizzard balance. Phew.

Well, this is all made worse because at the beginning of the last expansion I bought a sub and I uninstalled the game after 3 days. I hated it so much. So now I know that if I play I'll likely hate it and uninstall it. But I crave it, it's a sickness. My brain just won't let me be until I play retail. Damn, I asked my dad for money and I used real money to pay for that shit. Full price too, Legion+Bfa at the end of legion. So much fucking money, and I only played 3 days of Bfa. Still hate myself and Blizzard for that.

Example 2: For like 2 or 3 years now I've been searching for games every day. Like several hours a day searching for games to play. I install something and then I uninstall it in several minutes. But mostly I don't even install anything, I just search. Anyway, nowadays I ignore most games but I have this thing I do with several games it's like I'm obsessed. I install a game, like Minecraft for example. I have the craving to play it right, I'm fully convinced this will be it this time and I'll finally scratch that gaming itch this time. But I install it and play it and 5 minutes later I decide it's not for me, I don't like it. Then the next day I get the strong craving again, so I decide to install it. Rinse and repeat, I uninstall it cause I decide it's boring again. With Minecraft I must've done this like 200 times. Sometimes I stop for several months and then I start again. League of Legends consumed my entire summer this way, must've installed it like 100 times. Luckily I deleted my account in september, it's gone and I'm done with that one. But I still keep searching for games, installing and uninstalling.

Example 3: How I chose my degree. I asked my parents to decide. They told me I'm free to decide. I waited till the last second and I still asked my parents and they decided though reluctantly, and so I just went with it despite not liking it. But I didn't like anything better, so I just went with this one cause there was nothing else and at least it had no math.

Ohh right. Example 4: I decide to spend less time on this forum. So I deleted my cookies so I can't just press the letter "i" in my browser and go to the site. But then 5 minutes later I do. Rinse and repeat and I deleted my cookies 50 times in a week. And then I start just browsing it in incognito so cookies don't save, but then I end up having to put in my password every time I check the site. And then I swear I'm done for good. But then 5 minutes later I'm back.

Example 5: I write a big, big thread. Like 10 paragraphs. And then I edit it down to 1 paragraph cause I changed my mind and I don't want to doxx myself too much by revealing so many details of my life. Or if it's too late to edit I ask the mods to delete it. They must be sick of me by now :p.
That could just be the perfectionist in you also.

Relatable. But you didn’t have to write down a whole damn essay nigga.
It's cathartic idk. I wrote so many threads like these and then I just edit it down to 1 paragraph. Must be mentally ill or something, cause in everything else in life I'm super lazy and I don't lift a finger. Fuck, I just rot when it comes to anything else in life but I invest so much energy in this? What's wrong with me?
Not an NT trait tbh

That could just be the perfectionist in you also.
Well I might have a tinge of perfectionist that's torturing me but it's overlapped by my laziness and ADD and all kinds of other shit. I mean, it's weird cause for example on this forum I might correct typos and read what I wrote, but when it comes to homework and tests and shit I just write and never check it again. Shit, sometimes I copy paste something for homework and I just leave it with many mistakes and weird shit that makes it obvious it was copied. Idk, seems like I do anything to avoid work but I only invest energy when it's useless shit like posting on a forum.

Last edited:
Feminine trait

Look up the paradox of choice

It's like OCD.
It seems to me that I have it too.

It's like OCD.
It seems to me that I have it too.
I can't add OCD on the huge pile of shit that's wrong with me mentally.

Tbh I write so many of these posts and in like every one of them I remember another way I'm weird mentally. Sometimes it feels like it's impossible that's me, right? I can't be that screwed up, can I?

I really don't want to bring this up again but that's actually another sign of low T levels. Men with low T levels tend to be really indecisive.

Tbh I write so many of these posts and in like every one of them I remember another way I'm weird mentally. Sometimes it feels like it's impossible that's me, right? I can't be that screwed up, can I?
I think that every incel has some strange behavior. Because one way or another, loneliness affects the psyche.
I am also very indecisive.

I really don't want to bring this up again but that's actually another sign of low T levels. Men with low T levels tend to be really indecisive.
It is possible. With my shit diet and the fact that I'm lying in bed all day for years, I'm probably low T by now.

It is possible. With my shit diet and the fact that I'm lying in bed all day for years, I'm probably low T by now.
LDAR is the way to go in my opinion. Unfortunately my parents force me to be a wageslave. Some hardcore incels here won't understand this but I don't really want to disappoint them.

If i could I'd start living on welfare betabuxx and never work again.

LDAR is the way to go in my opinion. Unfortunately my parents force me to be a wageslave. Some hardcore incels here won't understand this but I don't really want to disappoint them.

If i could I'd start living on welfare betabuxx and never work again.
You read my posts so you know that I'm 100% there with you. I agree completely.

I've been rotting voluntarily, it just seemed like a natural choice after weighing the options. It makes sense, you know? Even people on this forum don't really understand, but sometimes you just KNOW that it's pointless and that rotting is better.

I have ~7 months of rotting left, after that I'll have to wageslave. Fuck, I remember the last time I thought I'd have to wageslave. I was literally begging the universe to kill me, I would rather die than to stop rotting and to get a job.

You read my posts so you know that I'm 100% there with you. I agree completely.

I've been rotting voluntarily, it just seemed like a natural choice after weighing the options. It makes sense, you know? Even people on this forum don't really understand, but sometimes you just KNOW that it's pointless and that rotting is better.

I have ~7 months of rotting left, after that I'll have to wageslave. Fuck, I remember the last time I thought I'd have to wageslave. I was literally begging the universe to kill me, I would rather die than to stop rotting and to get a job.
Wageslaving as an incel is literally hell. I started wageslaving at age 17 and I hate every single day of my life that I have to force myself out of bed early just to do some stupid work I'm not even good at.

Same. One time I didn't decide whether I wanted to take an impromptu vacation or not, so bought plane tickets that I just didn't use.

Same. One time I didn't decide whether I wanted to take an impromptu vacation or not, so bought plane tickets that I just didn't use.

Are these constant money-brags a joke at this point or do you drop these all the time without noticing?

To make this even funnier: I already grinded the money for this. It's not even real money that I'd have to spend, it's blizzard balance. I spent several hundreds of hours just grinding like a bot, killing mobs in-game like a moron for basically pennies an hour. But I have the balance now, I wouldn't even have to spend real money. And yet I still don't buy it cause I'm just super indicisive.

Ohh right. Example 3: I decide to spend less time on this forum. So I deleted my cookies so I can't just press the letter "i" in my browser and go to the site. But then 5 minutes later I do. Rinse and repeat and I deleted my cookies 50 times in a week. And then I start just browsing it in incognito so cookies don't save, but then I end up having to put in my password every time I check the site. And then I swear I'm done for good. But then 5 minutes later I'm back.

Example 4: I write a big, big thread. Like 10 paragraphs. And then I edit it down to 1 paragraph cause I changed my mind and I don't want to doxx myself too much by revealing so many details of my life. Or if it's too late to edit I ask the mods to delete it. They must be sick of me by now :p.

I have the same condition!

I ask the mods to delete

How do you do this? If they do this, why there can't just be an option to delete messages and maybe even delete the whole account and all its associated messages.
I'm being honest here. How is that a brag?

Why did you not sell your tickets to somebody else? Or changed it to another time?
"The most incel member of chads.co"

This is bullshit.

Last edited:
How do you do this? If they do this, why there can't just be an option to delete messages and maybe even delete the whole account and all its associated messages.
Idk, I guess they don't want people deleting their threads willy nilly? I hate it tbh.

Relatable. It's so hard to find a game that I can just sit n enjoy n not overthink it
For real life scenario, when I buy take-out n am asked if I need condiments, my mind feels its making a decision to drop nukes on a country

Relatable. It's so hard to find a game that I can just sit n enjoy n not overthink it
For real life scenario, when I buy take-out n am asked if I need condiments, my mind feels its making a decision to drop nukes on a country
Lol, at least I have that one thing going for me: food. When it comes to food I know exactly what I want cause I'm such a picky eater. But when it comes to everything else I'm fucked.

i cant make decisions
usually when i am tasked to make a decision i instead go to my bed and jack off for hours at a time then panic over the time i've lost and decision i've still yet to make
it affects my everyday life. if i have a bill to pay and there is some decision i need to make i usually just wait until my Mom or the Company make the decision for me. if it is a decision at work i usually just do nothing and a lead will ask me about it. i ask them what they think and they give me an answer then i follow what they said.

i've never even been close to getting a gf but this would affect that too. all girls want you to be entertainment for them. to plan the date. to plan the vacation. to plan the night. i'd never be able to make any plans and she would get bored with me and leave me within the week. i hate myself so much