Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else still bitter?

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★
I was in my hometown the other day for thanksgiving, and I noticed old classmates from high school (~3 years ago) at the store. I didn't even think twice about saying anything to them after remembering my interactions with them in high school. They didn't bully me (maybe behind my back), but I had negative or cold interactions with most of them. I endured this for 4 years, so when I saw them, I felt bitter and walked in a different direction to avoid contact. I made eye contact with one of them while the others were not paying attention.

Does anyone still feel this way? I realize I do this every time I happen to come across an old classmate. Maybe I will get over it soon :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

I've never been bitter

I was in my hometown the other day for thanksgiving, and I noticed old classmates from high school (~3 years ago) at the store. I didn't even think twice about saying anything to them after remembering my interactions with them in high school. They didn't bully me (maybe behind my back), but I had negative or cold interactions with most of them. I endured this for 4 years, so when I saw them, I felt bitter and walked in a different direction to avoid contact. I made eye contact with one of them while the others were not paying attention.

Does anyone still feel this way? I realize I do this every time I happen to come across an old classmate. Maybe I will get over it soon :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
Bitter over most people who have traumatised me in my life

It is absolutely right for you to do so, considering you're still treated the same years later, ostracized and held in contempt solely for your physical attractiveness; it is statistically backed up, of course, that your bullies and tormentors, and of course the foids enabling it, went on to live a much more fulfilling and successful life than yours... :society:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

I am bitter as fuck, but mostly against God or the underlying reality of reality. People are stupid and irrelevant, they are NPCs that can be handled

Yeah I'm pretty bitter.

Can't forget getting those scars.

went on to live a much more fulfilling and successful life than yours
It's funny that they serve as ragefuel for me to ascend (job/uni). I wonder how long that will last :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I definitely do, it feels like they have a lifetime of experiences meanwhile I have nothing.

I'm more sour than bitter