Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else looking forward to the economic and cultural instability in the west

Incedel

Incedel

Fatcel Blackcel
★★★★★
I'm thinking about doommmaxing and buying a shit ton of food and preparing for the times when society begins its downward trend towards collapse. It wont happened overnight but it will start with more political violence and crime.

I myself am looking forward to seeing all the women cope when feminism and riding the cock carousel no longer becomes viable when gangs of niggers and political extremist began blowing each other up. Feminism is a parasite that only survives in stable house and america right now wont be very stable for long. Hope Trump wins

I mean, yeah it is nice seeing foids get what they deserve

But also, this will affect you as well; it's also depressing seeing what my ancestors built go to shit.

I'm thinking about doommmaxing and buying a shit ton of food and preparing for the times when society begins its downward trend towards collapse. It wont happened overnight but it will start with more political violence and crime.

I myself am looking forward to seeing all the women cope when feminism and riding the cock carousel no longer becomes viable when gangs of niggers and political extremist began blowing each other up. Feminism is a parasite that only survives in stable house and america right now wont be very stable for long. Hope Trump wins
FUCKING I JUST WANT TO TOUCHING A VAGINA FOR FREE WHAT THIS BULLSHIT WTF GODDAMN IT GODDAMN IT FUCK FUCK FUCK

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back