Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is anyone else insecure while eating in public?

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
Like, imagine yourself eating something like wings or a burger in public, you just look disgusting, WHILE being an incel (if Chad looks like a pig while eating it’d just be quirky or cute to foids JFL) so you just look even worse.

Idk maybe I’m just insane but I can’t get over it. I’ll like fucking cover my mouth while eating and be super anxious while eating in public, it’s absurd how people just do that IMO

No. I do eat cleanly. but I will still lick the plate in public if I feel the need.

No man but this could be a truecel trait

i think its going on two years since i went out to eat.

i think its going on two years since i went out to eat.
dude I had to eat in class last week because the teacher bought cupcakes and it’d be rude not to take one. Imagine dealing with all the crumbs around you, that’s so fucked.

I wish I never had to eat in public

No I don't give a shit about normcucks happiness

nah bro i am too hungry too care and i do not like messy foods or hand foods to begin with

Yes. I have a movement disorder. I look funny while eating.
I have occasional convulsions while eating.
If I do eat out, I make sure I'm at the table myself, not facing anyone.

Yes. I have a movement disorder. I look funny while eating.
I have occasional convulsions while eating.
If I do eat out, I make sure I'm at the table myself, not facing anyone.
don't u have parkinsons bro?

I usually take my food to go. Public spaces are too open for me and are tailored to more then one person sitting at a table. I don't know many sit down restaurants.

I eat like a feral starving dog that thinks everyone wants to steal my food!

But i tend to eat slowly in order to make it last as long as i can since its very rare event for me to eat out.

Yes. I feel like I'm being watched and judged, because I'm not eating my food "properly." It's probably all in my head, though.

I am because I usually eat alone and normtards judge men for that.

If a foid did it, that would be considered "empowering" and "independent" of course.

Yes, people hate seeing ethnics consume food

Like, imagine yourself eating something like wings or a burger in public, you just look disgusting, WHILE being an incel (if Chad looks like a pig while eating it’d just be quirky or cute to foids JFL) so you just look even worse.

Idk maybe I’m just insane but I can’t get over it.

No, you got a point though. I still can remember one situation from back in school. We ate some burger after school and another classmate had some stain somewhere on him from eating which someone immediately had to call out.

I don't eat in public. Not because I'm insecure, but because I rarely eat.
There's also the fact that I'm a very picky eater. A lot of things out in public are things I do not eat. Especially burgers.

dude I had to eat in class last week because the teacher bought cupcakes and it’d be rude not to take one. Imagine dealing with all the crumbs around you, that’s so fucked.

Why is it rude to decline the offer? This is what I usually do.

Me and my family went out to eat after a funeral yesterday. I LITERALLY just looked at the table, and once the food was ordered, i had to run out and sit in the car the entire time. My social anxiety is too bad for me to deal with. Luckily my brother put the food i had ordered in a box and brought it to me.

I used to be fine eating alone, I tot I was independent n cool until I started to realise I was mental larping

I feast as I wish,fuck normalfags.

I understand what you mean.
I try to eat as cleanly as possible tbh

Why is it rude to decline the offer? This is what I usually do.
bc he spent money on something, it was effectively like a gift. Plus its not like the cupcake was bad, I just didn’t want to eat it in public