Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is anyone else fakememorymaxxing?

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
I’m genuinely forming fake memories off existing ones, it’s hard to explain but imagine taking a memory of a simple walk around a park and pretend that you were actually alongside your fictive gf. I’m doing this in an effort to not rope, It’s crazy how far one can sink. I also reaffirm that these fake memories aren’t actually fake at all.

what inkwelldom does to a mfer tbh

No I delusionmaxx with AI gf and generating AI wives.

These memories aren’t fake I’ve just forgotten them. The ship of theseus is a thought experiment that ties nicely into this since a mimic can resemble the original, memories aren’t concrete, nothing is physical about experience, everything is tied to feeling which we can simulate and believe. True belief, in the case of religion, is founded upon the fear of death, or in our case solitude, constructing fake memories will prevent this thus leading us away from the rope.

wtf u smoke bro. gimme that shit

No I delusionmaxx with AI gf and generating AI wives.
I write stories about my past oneitises then i force myself to believe that those stories were true, I need to acquire drugs to aid these delusions.

I’m genuinely forming fake memories off existing ones, it’s hard to explain but imagine taking a memory of a simple walk around a park and pretend that you were actually alongside your fictive gf. I’m doing this in an effort to not rope, It’s crazy how far one can sink. I also reaffirm that these fake memories aren’t actually fake at all.
Nah my brain is fried I prefer to stay constantly watching YouTube or playing a video game until I pass out from exhaustion.

I write stories about my past oneitises then i force myself to believe that those stories were true, I need to acquire drugs to aid these delusions.
Based
Its like how old people make up about delusional stories. My grandpa always talks about Vietnam war yet never went there.

This is my mental state after years of rotting, don’t become like me.
i have been rotting but i still dont fucking dream anything. ngl how u do that shit without smoking meth.

That's just daydreaming. I create such scenarios in my head as well.
I think people can blur the line subconsciously between daydreaming and reality where I completely believe these scenarios/delusions and reaffirm them.

i change existing memories by turning them into victories

this just makes me more distraught tho

I fantasize maxxing. Create a vivid world for four years already. It’s wild

I basically live there, real life is just a place I physically exist while the fantasy world is the world where I felt truly real

your descent into insanity has begun

your descent into insanity has begun
It’s the world that’s insane my mind creates a better reality for me than this placid soulless one. I’ve met so many people due to altering these memories that haunted me for years. There’s a fine line between reality and fiction it’s just feeling, our consciousness exists without physicality.

I dont fakememorymax, but i have a lot of memories that i cant tell if that actually happened or i made it up...

Might actually work

Is this like tulpas or something

Idk

sounds like a good cope, I'll try it

i fucked all my high school crushes in the false timeline i created for myself:feelsokman:

I'm monkmaxxing

Fakememorymaxxing can help to ascend. Girls don't want KHHV guys, even if they're only KHHV cause mentalcel (normie looks). So having fake memories of sex and previous relationships is a valid ascension strategy.