Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is anyone else coping by eating shit ton of junk food and sugar

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
For the past month I wasted a shit ton of money on expensive deliveries bcs I was depressed as hell and cba to leave house, cook or eat normal food

My stomach doesn’t really like junk food so no

Not usually junk food but definitely a lot of takeout. I hate cooking and good food is an amazing cope

no man. sugar kills you slowly.

I was but I quit eating garbage lately. Going on a diet again

I order a pizza and consume alcohol every week.

I don't get why you do this. Food is the one thing in life we can enjoy as incels. Maybe because you have an eating disorder? For me I have a poor appetite so I try to eat the best quality and healthiest ingredients possible.

I'm growing as many vegetables as I can fit in my mother's back yard. It's a small space but I grow enough to get a little bit each day. For carbs I eat whole wheat sourdough and fermented brown rice (fermenting is important to remove phytic acid). If I had a big enough space I'd even grow my own wheat.

For protein I eat at least 2 eggs (free range) a day. I also drink milk only from pasture raised cows, which is a bit expensive but worth it to me, and make some yogurt from it as well. For meat I only buy pasture raised as well, which is very expensive so I don't eat much.

Eating like this I only have a little bit each day and easily feel satisfied. If I was more physically active I'd have more of an appetite, but then the food cost would be too much.

I was when I was on my meds. But know I don't have much taste for junkfood