Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else annoyed with certain men who say they'll date anyone, but once a fat girl asks them out on a date, they reject them?

I've run into this as a gay transman, too. So you definitely are not alone in your frustration! Given that I haven't been able to be approved for mastectomies, this is counted as a strike against me as much as my weight in the gay community. I've seen transmen far heavier than me get approved for that in California, but everywhere I've turned, I am told to lose weight.

The problem, aside from fatphobia? I have polycystic ovarian syndrome, which in my case makes losing weight extremely difficult. Yet because I'm fat and unable to get mastectomies, it often means even in LGBTQ+ spaces I'm invisible to most gay, bi, and pan guys, and I'm written off as "you'd be perfect if you were a 'normal' size".

The fatphobia was depressing in guys who claim to "not care" what their beloved looks like when I was a 16 year old tomboy, and it's still depressing as a nearly 35 year old transman.

Unfortunately, I am a very plain-faced person, my teeth aren't great because I was born massively premature, so my enamel is practically nonexistent, and due to poverty as well as having a disabled, widowed, mother, I had to step down from college to take care of her when her health took a steep decline, I've never been able to afford a car, and I can't afford to move out - people use finances, teeth, and status to shun and reject others as much as weight, without ever bothering to find out WHY the person is in that situation.

The fatphobia only adds to the stress of dating on that front for me.

I've run into this as a gay transman, too. So you definitely are not alone in your frustration! Given that I haven't been able to be approved for mastectomies, this is counted as a strike against me as much as my weight in the gay community. I've seen transmen far heavier than me get approved for that in California, but everywhere I've turned, I am told to lose weight.

The problem, aside from fatphobia? I have polycystic ovarian syndrome, which in my case makes losing weight extremely difficult. Yet because I'm fat and unable to get mastectomies, it often means even in LGBTQ+ spaces I'm invisible to most gay, bi, and pan guys, and I'm written off as "you'd be perfect if you were a 'normal' size".

The fatphobia was depressing in guys who claim to "not care" what their beloved looks like when I was a 16 year old tomboy, and it's still depressing as a nearly 35 year old transman.

Unfortunately, I am a very plain-faced person, my teeth aren't great because I was born massively premature, so my enamel is practically nonexistent, and due to poverty as well as having a disabled, widowed, mother, I had to step down from college to take care of her when her health took a steep decline, I've never been able to afford a car, and I can't afford to move out - people use finances, teeth, and status to shun and reject others as much as weight, without ever bothering to find out WHY the person is in that situation.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

if it's from reddit send us the link

Anyone meaning any human female.

Beasts and troons are not part of the equation.

Preach it sister

To state the obvious, being fat is not the same as being ugly, short etc. Of course if it were easy to be fit everyone would be fit but it is under your control. Stop making excuses. If you're in good shape and still no one wants you, then complain. Of course that only happens to males.

People always act like overweight doesn't mean over-a-healthy weight. No one wants an unhealthy person to attach mucous membranes with.

Average Reddit female

Sure, because men are getting asked out on dates all the time. :feelstastyman:

To state the obvious, being fat is not the same as being ugly, short etc. Of course if it were easy to be fit everyone would be fit but it is under your control. Stop making excuses. If you're in good shape and still no one wants you, then complain. Of course that only happens to males.
You naturally genetic skinny fuckers will never understand. :feelsseriously:

When you say this stupid ignorant shit it’s exactly the same as telling an AIDS or cancer patient “just get better bro, stop with the unhealthy cell replication and low white blood cell counts already”. :feelskek:

God forbid any man have any dating standards Kek. Women have become un-dateble to the average man. After Chad pumps and dumps them during their prime years of high school and college they go on dating apps as single moms, extremely overweight, mentally ill, in debt, baggage, high body counts, tattooed, etc

I might do what it’s over did and try to date in a third world shithole.

Fat women aren't women, they're whales.

tbh I haven't seen many bad takes in there, but mostly reasonable ones. If you say "I will date anyone" but reject fat women, then you don't date "anyone". And especially if you are fat yourself and reject other fat people, you IMHO simply cannot claim to be incel any more or complain about the shallowness of other people because you are shallow yourself.