Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anybody here a vegan?

I do think killing animals in an industrial scale and fucking up nature is fucked, by I think the world is intrinsically fucked anyway. Animals eat each other as well.

Also, I'm wary of stopping to eat meat. I'm not a biology expert by I feel humans have evolved eating it and it's good for things like your brains and your testosterone levels.

I'm not vegan yet but I intend to be someday but no longer eat meat like a party type BBQ in excess and decreasing meat in meals. Mass argument does not justify why animals do not torture their prey throughout their lives, in addition to raiding animals are not the majority of any population unlike the breeding where all are dead. And I do not think we're truly carnivores, it's more for gourmet butchers, seasoning the flesh, drawing blood, etc. A true carnivore eats feathers, hair, feces, intestines, etc. Eat it and see what happens.

majority of the weaboos here are

I misread "is anybody here a virgin?"

vegan strongman looks like he's injecting something to get his body like that, there's so many bullshitters in body building biz

vegan strongman looks like he's injecting something to get his body like that, there's so many bullshitters in body building biz
Yeah probably, there are actually youtubers with a big following who expose fake natty bodybuilders.