Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is anybody else skinnyfat because of subhuman genetics?

• Thread starter Heaven In Flames
  • Start date
Heaven In Flames

Heaven In Flames

I Hurt Myself Today
I was once obese. I hated myself for being obese so much that I decided to lose all of the weight in an attempt to looksmax, because I thought I would be a gigachad slayer upon losing all the excess fat.

I ended up losing all the weight through dedication, hard work and dieting, and then I ended up at an underweight BMI. Now instead of being a slayer as I expected, I'm skinnyfat, I'm an ugly subhuman, my life is still as shit, my face looks like garbage, I'm still autistic, still bald, still unemployed, and I have a gut whilst every other part of my body looks like that of a holocaust prisoner. I literally look like a cartoon character. My genetics are so horrendous that I'm too weak to do pushups. I tried to gymmax for a little bit but my subhuman low-T genetics are so fucking bad that I couldn't even press the empty barbell :lul:. If Chad and Stacy lost even half as much weight as I did, they would be getting showered in praise. Whereas all I ended up getting out of it in the end was fucking bulimia, and now I look like gollum from lord of the rings :lul:.

Is being skinnyfat the ultimate incel body type?

Last edited:
I'm something between skinnyfat and chubby at the moment. I was skinny 3 years ago because of starving and vomiting, but gained over 20kg of fat after stopping that.

skinny fat = greedy bastard with no muscle

Losing all that weight got you back to normal.
You think you achieved something, but you didn't.
You got on the level everybody else started from.
You're still behind, it's quite hilarious that you thought just losing weight would make you a gigachad slayer.

I have skinnyfat genes because I'm curry.

I'm skinny and physically can't gain weight

Same, but I'm making progress in losing weight.

I'm something between skinnyfat and chubby at the moment. I was skinny 3 years ago because of starving and vomiting, but gained over 20kg of fat after stopping that.
Yeah, I relate to the eating disorder part. I developed bulimia along the way. I'd have multiple periods where I'd get off track and have episodes where I'd stuff my face with insane amounts of junk food because my appetite is almost superhuman, and then after those periods of binging I'd go throw up and do crazy amounts of exercise, then I'd go days without eating.