Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is america at a point where no matter how many kids get killed with guns, nothing will be done, or even advocated for?

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
I remember hearing before "how many kids need to die in shootings for something to be done".
I think a better question is "how many kids need to die in shootings for people to shut the fuck up and stop trying to change gun laws".

It seems america has reached that point of the second sentence. Which overall is a good thing. It's retarded to cry about stupid kids being killed in mass shootings and penalizing law abiding citizens for these issues. The best scenario is nothing is done, and the parents who lose their kids are told "sorry for your loss", and that be it.

ppl are gonna get ahold of weapons either way

Thugmaxxed niggers will have their gun supply replenished just fine. I can't even buy a handgun anymore, Amerimutts have it lucky. :lul:

Shooting shootings are a symptom of a society that is failing its youth, guns didnu nuffin

Feds cause these shootings by MkUltra ing the shooters in order to disarm the civilians

I will shoot you in da face, in da face

the second america loses its guns you will see crackdown and censorship like never before

the second america loses its guns you will see crackdown and censorship like never before
agreed. fuck anyone calling for gun confiscation. Government will go fucking insane like the UK government after banning guns, they'll ban knives, ban cleaning chemicals without permit, it won't stop or end

agreed. fuck anyone calling for gun confiscation. Government will go fucking insane like the UK government after banning guns, they'll ban knives, ban cleaning chemicals without permit, it won't stop or end
thank goodness most people in america arent for taking guns

They'd rather get shot than stop treating low value males like shit lol

also jews and profit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back