Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is aesthetic surgery really enough to evade female´s quality control?

L

Lubricure

Veteran
★★★★★
Attraction is a multimodal experience that heavily relies on visual cues. However, a good genetic background provides also auditory and olfactory indicators of fitness. All of these indicators act through four main mechanisms, which can possibly cooperate with each other. With the word trait, I indicate a fitness indicator, which it may be visual, olfactory or auditory.

• Each trait bears a unique quality value, characteristic for the trait considered
  • Redundancy makes possible for a trait to provide information also on the quality of another trait.
  • Some traits are maintained only because their production has low impact on organismal resources, but they are unreliable if extrapolated from the global context.
  • The traits that express health and fertility can be combined, providing a more complete assessment of the individual genetic quality.

What it has been noticed is that displaying more attractive traits all at once provides more competitive advantage than presenting the single good trait alone, which it can be read also from the article: “In contrast, combining an attractive face with an attractive voice or scent can result in higher overall judgments of attractiveness than presenting any modality alone (Ferdenzi et al., 2016)”.

Faces are important elements that cause important variation in perceived attractiveness. Whilst women screen firstly via a visual check, the second phase barrier is constituted by male olfactory makeup. Quite intriguingly, it has been shown that women inspect more thoroughly olfactory signals than visual cues.

I think it is possible to improve the attractiveness through aesthetic surgery procedures, but this has some limitations. One of them is the male genetic makeup quality, which it must be not too low in order to hit the minimum threshold required to pass the (first) female screening. The second and more important limitation, in my opinion, involves the activation of female hypergamy in presence of a Chad with an equivalent (or superior) set of visual cues, but endowed with coherently attractive voice and body odor. While it is still possible alter the voice sound via surgical procedures, the body odor cannot be improved by such an approach.

Another part of the article I regard as very important is this one:

“Yet, even in the absence of visual cues, an attractive voice (Pisanski and Feinberg, 2017) or an attractive body odor (Gueguen, 2001; Sorokowska, 2013b) can elicit prosocial behavior or generate positive impressions in others, and can independently predict individual differences in reproductive and socioeconomic success (e.g., Puts et al., 2012). Thus, non-visual indices of attractiveness may account for additional variation in the ‘attractiveness premium’ that is unaccounted for by measuring visual attractiveness alone (see also Saxton et al., 2009).”

I believe that what it is described above may account for our experiences where we felt inexplicably excluded or shunned by females. The prosocial behavior can also be expressed as more female sexual availability and different, more favorable treatment towards the male considered. I believe this can be also useful to explain their bullshit when they say there´s something special about him, etc…

To sum up, with females there´s no easy way, no pussy is a security and sometimes even aesthetic surgery may not be enough.

This topic has been inspired by a previous one posted by Blackpill Dealer:

https://incels.is/threads/blackpill...-eye-of-the-beholder-unless-youre-ugly.44650/

The source of the information I provided can be found at:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5436296/

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back