Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill on a medical book "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" unless you're ugly

"Facial Aesthetics: Concepts and Clinical Diagnosis" knows what's up

bp.JPG
Naini, F. B. (2011). Facial Aesthetics: Concepts and Clinical Diagnosis. Somerset: Wiley.

16. Rubenstein, A. J., Langlois, J. H., & Roggman, L. A. (2002). What makes a face attractive and why: The role of averageness in defining facial beauty. In G. Rhodes & L. A. Zebrowitz (Eds.), Advances in visual cognition, Vol. 1. Facial attrativeness: Evolutionary, cognitive, and social perspectives (pp. 1-33). Westport, CT, US: Ablex Publishing.

attractiveness.pdf
 
Last edited by a moderator:
RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Posts
7,046
Online
0
Legit. Deformed jaws reporting in.
 
kappo0

kappo0

Officer
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Posts
510
Online
1h 35m
True blackpill
 
KyloRen

KyloRen

The Broken Are The More Evolved
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2017
Posts
8,171
Online
0
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,342
Online
21m
might as well write "water is wet"

all they really said was that deformed people are not beautiful
 
PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★
Joined
May 1, 2018
Posts
1,976
Online
64d 19h 27m
Good shit. I remember seeing black pills like this when I had to write a research report about facial attractiveness for my psych class.
 
Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 18, 2018
Posts
155
Online
0
whogivesafucc said:
might as well write "water is wet"

all they really said was that deformed people are not beautiful

just a recessed jaw and thigs like that are actually considered a deformity in medical context
 
acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Banned
-
Joined
May 3, 2018
Posts
14,605
Online
20d 14h 13m
when people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder what they really mean is what style of good looking person do you like? jock chad, hipster chad, or businessman chad?
 
Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 18, 2018
Posts
155
Online
0
acnescarcel said:
when people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder what they really mean is what style of good looking person do you like? jock chad, hipster chad, or businessman chad?

EXACTLY, just another way of giving bad looking people false hopes that someone will find them attractive.
 
UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Posts
5,578
Online
0
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,680
Online
10d 8h 6m
Could you include a full citation for the image? I know you have the title of the book in the OP, but it would be nice to have a citation for it as well as whatever the number [16] refers to. I assume you have the book available?
 
Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Posts
13,365
Online
5d 17h 16m
brutal bookpill
 
Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 18, 2018
Posts
155
Online
0
blickpall said:
Could you include a full citation for the image? I know you have the title of the book in the OP, but it would be nice to have a citation for it as well as whatever the number [16] refers to. I assume you have the book available?

[16] is “What makes a face attractive and why: The role of averageness in defining facial beauty”

I don't have the whole book avaliable but there are online previews of the book that include the chaper from which the image is taken from.
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 6101

Deleted member 6101

Bombardier
-
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Posts
1,476
Online
9m
This is actually anti-blackpill, if anything. It basically says that if you aren't facially disfigured you still have a chance to seem attractive to someone out there.
 
Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 18, 2018
Posts
155
Online
0
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,680
Online
10d 8h 6m
Blackpill Dealer said:
[16] is “What makes a face attractive and why: The role of averageness in defining facial beauty”

I don't have the whole book avaliable but there are online previews of the book that include the chaper from which the image is taken from.
I have taken the liberty of adding citations to the OP.
 
C

CaptainCuck

Captain
Joined
Nov 30, 2017
Posts
1,527
Online
13d 1h 43m
Disfigured baldcel, can confirm.
 
Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Posts
3,120
Online
44d 6h 19m
bitchesandwhores911 said:
This is actually anti-blackpill, if anything. It basically says that if you aren't facially disfigured you still have a chance to seem attractive to someone out there.


Congratulations...this is the correct answer!

I just read it and was ....wait...what? Their assertion is mega-bluepilled COPE. Not being deformed does not equal "beautiful" which many will read it as (and most people tell themselves "I'm already an 8/10, all I need is more confidence!!!...lol).

A much more realistic blackpill is that 80% of men are rated as below-average by women based on physical appearance. This also fits the "tall dark & handsome" narrative (which applies to most women) in that only 20% at most are 6 foot tall or above. So statistically speaking, unless you are tall dark handsome (wealth is a fluctuating/relative factor btw) you are picking from the top rated guys leftovers. "Dark" implies not pale and doesn't mean black either.

So much delusion....
 
M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
233
Online
2d 19h 29m
that is one of the best books on plastic surgery. I have a hardcover copy, along with a few other books like it. I show it to the plastic surgeons I've consulted with, and they all know of the authors and people that they consulted with.
 
Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Legend
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Posts
3,518
Online
31d 19h 23m
Kent said:
Congratulations...this is the correct answer!

I just read it and was ....wait...what? Their assertion is mega-bluepilled COPE. Not being deformed does not equal "beautiful" which many will read it as (and most people tell themselves "I'm already an 8/10, all I need is more confidence!!!...lol).

A much more realistic blackpill is that 80% of men are rated as below-average by women based on physical appearance. This also fits the "tall dark & handsome" narrative (which applies to most women) in that only 20% at most are 6 foot tall or above. So statistically speaking, unless you are tall dark handsome (wealth is a fluctuating/relative factor btw) you are picking from the top rated guys leftovers. "Dark" implies not pale and doesn't mean black either.

So much delusion....
you wanna read the thread before posting next time?
 
Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 18, 2018
Posts
155
Online
0
Kent said:
I just read it and was ....wait...what? Their assertion is mega-bluepilled COPE. Not being deformed does not equal "beautiful" which many will read it as (and most people tell themselves "I'm already an 8/10, all I need is more confidence!!!...lol).

It doesn't state that in any way. It says that every person with facial deformities is universally considered ugly, and as I said, a facial deformity doesn't necessarily mean a disfigured face. For example more than 10% of the population have dentofacial deformities.
 
animucel

animucel

homucel
★★★
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Posts
210
Online
1d 4h 36m
What did they mean by deformity I wonder.
 
Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 18, 2018
Posts
155
Online
0
animucel said:
What did they mean by deformity I wonder.

Mainly dentofacial problems.
 
Ugly John

Ugly John

Voicel uggo
Joined
May 14, 2018
Posts
65
Online
0
Survival of the fittest. Incels< fittest
 
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Posts
1,013
Online
40d 3h 1m
:soy:: Well, nobody said that looks don't matter, silly inkels.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top