Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is a Software developer/engineer career a massive cope for incels?

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
1. more and more females becoming SEs every day

2. you need a high IQ to secure the high salary jobs that everyone wants

3. you're competing with thousands of people from all over the world that would kill for the job

is it a cope?

better smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

being alive is cope tbh. But STEM and tech fields are overwhelmingly incel populated compared to other areas.

being alive is cope tbh. But STEM and tech fields are overwhelmingly incel populated compared to other areas.
Do u think the increase in foids joining the field will be a problem

Most people who go into software for the money usually drop out. It's also not that easy to find a job especially if you don't have a degree.

Do u think the increase in foids joining the field will be a problem
Possibly. I mean, there's a lot of room there for reject men to be pushed out of their own spaces as a result. But honestly, without such reject men maintaining everything, things would stop working so there's only so much that can happen jfl. Ultimately no. I imagine that allegations of harassment will be leveraged to remove certain reject males or punish them for existing but it I cant see it getting too bad tbh. It's not a sacrifice people would make.

It’s cope. I have a cs degree and a bunch of projects but no actual experience so can’t find a job. Market is also fucked right now

It’s cope. I have a cs degree and a bunch of projects but no actual experience so can’t find a job. Market is also fucked right now
are u in america? how good are u at data structures and algorithms?

are u in america? how good are u at data structures and algorithms?
Cucknada.
I’m average at that stuff. Don’t care to get into high paying tech companies