Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is $4 expensive for 1kg of white rice?

Expensive?

• It's expensive asf!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • It's pretty cheap

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
White organic rice costs $4/kg where i live. Is it expensive? I'm curious what the price of white rice is for other incels.

White organic rice costs $4/kg where i live. Is it expensive? I'm curious what the price of white rice is for other incels.
dude thats almost as much as fucking burgers, i can get 100% beef burgers for around $6/kg

Very expensive I pay 1€/kg

It’s $1:80 where I’m from

It's fucking rice & rice cost nothing normally

dude thats almost as much as fucking burgers, i can get 100% beef burgers for around $6/kg
1kg of 100% beef burger costs $15 where i live, low quality supermarket meat also.

Very expensive I pay 1€/kg
wow, that's like 12 Swedish krona. So cheap!! I wonder if i can get cheaper rice at some Asian store. There's no Asian supermarket where i live, only a sandnigger convenience store, but i don't think they sell rice. Mostly nuts and spices probably. I will probably check tomorrow.

no, that's normal

get used to the inflation

no, that's normal

get used to the inflation
In the west it will be normal, but in curryland and SEA that's way expensive for 1kg i imagine.