Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is 30 too old to join the military?

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
I know the actual cut off age is 35 or something but it seems like there’s nothing but stuck up white kids that will make fun of me for being poor and ugly. Thinking maybe join the reserves because I am in dire need of money

I'd join if I could. Escape this bullshit

I know the actual cut off age is 35 or something but it seems like there’s nothing but stuck up white kids that will make fun of me for being poor and ugly. Thinking maybe join the reserves because I am in dire need of money
don't do it, mang.
lots of miserable hours if you do, Chico.

it's over if you do

The army is full of retard chads and community bikes. If you're actually an incel you'll get mogged harder there than anywhere else. Also likely your drill Sargent will call you out for being ugly/short/weak etc.

I don't recomend you joining army. Most people who join army are young fit guys. You will suffer from your squadmates and higher-ups

I don't recomend you joining army. Most people who join army are young fit guys. You will suffer from your squadmates and higher-ups
But how can I get money if I can’t go to college at least until I pay 5000$ in debt

i almost joined the military but the recruiter said i wasn't even the minimum weight requirement for boot camp :fuk: and my mom was with me so i couldn't admit to him that i was malnourished as a kid. :cryfeels:

Ull be fine, Chico. I went through training with a noticeable enough amount late 20s-early 30s mfs, mang

However, military life sucks giga ass, mang :worryfeels:

Write them an e-mail and ask them

You can do it champ just don't be too short.Do everything you can to improve your life