Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ironic how it is us who will make the best parents to children yet we will never breed

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
All of us basically know what to do at this point to give our children more successful lives if we ever had any. We've been through all of the pain and mental hardships. We know what it feels like and wouldn't want to have it happen to our own kids if we had any.

If i had any children i would never put them in school. I would never expose them to the little shits in the school system to bully them and wouldnt want my children to be brainwashed by the shabbos goyim teachers. I would teach them actual useful activities and get them into sports. Shit like schoolwork is mental torture and depressing and not to mention having to wake your child up at like 6 am everyday for it. I would never settle down in a big city either. Cities like NYC are fucking hell on earth and detrimental to any sort of growth.

But no, we wont have children to teach them the right way. Instead the child abuser drug addict chad will have babies, leave them to a single mother whore who will brainwash them from birth, send them to the indoctrination camps while she stays at home getting banged by tinder dates.

Or the beta provider cuck has children, decides to take more hours at his job for (((money))), and never spends any time with his kids as a result leaving the mother to solely influence them

Man, you need to studymaxx and readmaxx however here’s my input, this argument is somewhat medium strength but it’s too opinionated. Plus you need some evidence man.

Parents should warn their kids about government exams (stability is EVERYTHING), but unfortunately most of them end up doing ENEM or
[UWSL]entrance exam and ignoring them[/UWSL], thus ending up unemployed or being enslaved in the private sector

Last edited:
not sure about that with all the weird loli posts and threads

I'm not good with kids

Those pedo threads are just IT bait. IT never takes any screenshots of actual blackpill shit, but instead takes pics of glownigger pedo thread #594

Those pedo threads are just IT bait. IT never takes any screenshots of actual blackpill shit, but instead takes pics of glownigger pedo thread #594
True

Actual intelligent/insightful posts never make it to IT because there's no way for them to spin it as 'silly incel! it's personality you need to fix'

Man, you need to studymaxx and readmaxx however here’s my input, this argument is somewhat medium strength but it’s too opinionated. Plus you need some evidence man.
I cant really show evidence cause i have no kids. Its all hypothetical, but just believe me when i say that i want to be the best father to any possible offspring of mine. I would give them love all of the time and steer them down the right path.

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 19 35 37

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 19 35 48

All of us basically know what to do at this point to give our children more successful lives if we ever had any. We've been through all of the pain and mental hardships. We know what it feels like and wouldn't want to have it happen to our own kids if we had any.

If i had any children i would never put them in school. I would never expose them to the little shits in the school system to bully them and wouldnt want my children to be brainwashed by the shabbos goyim teachers. I would teach them actual useful activities and get them into sports. Shit like schoolwork is mental torture and depressing and not to mention having to wake your child up at like 6 am everyday for it. I would never settle down in a big city either. Cities like NYC are fucking hell on earth and detrimental to any sort of growth.

But no, we wont have children to teach them the right way. Instead the child abuser drug addict chad will have babies, leave them to a single mother whore who will brainwash them from birth, send them to the indoctrination camps while she stays at home getting banged by tinder dates.

Or the beta provider cuck has children, decides to take more hours at his job for (((money))), and never spends any time with his kids as a result leaving the mother to solely influence them
Agreed, it’s ironic isn’t it

I would never pass down my shit genes tbh

i just want kids asap and just concentrate and devote on them and forget my own shit existence

not sure if this is the best education

Just betabuxx chad's kids then :feelskek:
If you're here that means you should not pass on your genes.

I have thought about being a parent, and realized that is impossible. While you can help your kid because you have experience with bad situations. The problem is I and you have no social development, which is the thing that causes your suffering. If you had average looks, but good parents friends and were not bullied at school most of those bad situations would have never happened to you. Because with those building blocks it acts as a social shield. This is where the soycucks come in, they were the ones that had all these but still managed to get no women. It is why there view of the world is not so cynical.

As long as you don't neglect and brutally abuse the kid, parenting doesn't matter and has very little effect on a child's developmental outcomes. The only thing that really matters is the child's genetics. A child with good genetics can be raised by a person with down syndrome and still end up just as successful as they would be if they were raised by normie parents.

Minor-attracted people are no worse parents than anyone else. If anything, they are more motivated to take care of children properly because they are attracted to them.

So-called child sexual abuse does not affect children negatively after controlling for family factors, genetics, etc. Victims of child sexual abuse are, on average, "slightly less well adjusted than controls," but, after controlling for familial effects, relations, and environment, this relationship disappears and child sexual abuse has almost no effect.

Consensual incest doesn't have any negative consequences either.
  • "Kilpatrick (1992) concluded that early child and adolescent sexual experiences, unless there was force or high pressure involved, had no influence on later adult functioning regardless of the type of partner involved (i.e., relative or non-relative) or the age differences. She reported that, when she discussed her findings with professionals, they closed their ears to them. They were most closed to those findings that indicated positive reactions to these early sexual experiences and to those findings that indicated that incestuous experiences did not cause irreparable harm." (source)

Last edited:
You will never breed, you will never crempee

I think the less attractive a man is, the more aware he will be about how to surivive and succeed in the world. Some tall prettyfag just gets everything handed to him and will live on the assumption that pieces fall into place on their own and will thus not properly raise his son.

People with emotional and mental issues don't make for good parents. That's for both BPD schizo women and autistic, depressed and/or anxious men.
Parents should warn their kids about government exams (stability is EVERYTHING), but unfortunately most of them end up doing ENEM or
[UWSL]entrance exam and ignoring them[/UWSL], thus ending up unemployed or being enslaved in the private sector
Being enslaved by the private sector or by the state? No matter what you do, unless it's to fight against, will result in you hating yourself.

Last edited:
As long as you don't neglect and brutally abuse the kid, parenting doesn't matter and has very little effect on a child's developmental outcomes. The only thing that really matters is the child's genetics. A child with good genetics can be raised by a person with down syndrome and still end up just as successful as they would be if they were raised by normie parents.

Minor-attracted people are no worse parents than anyone else. If anything, they are more motivated to take care of children properly because they are attracted to them.

So-called child sexual abuse does not affect children negatively after controlling for family factors, genetics, etc. Victims of child sexual abuse are, on average, "slightly less well adjusted than controls," but, after controlling for familial effects, relations, and environment, this relationship disappears and child sexual abuse has almost no effect.

Consensual incest doesn't have any negative consequences either.
  • "Kilpatrick (1992) concluded that early child and adolescent sexual experiences, unless there was force or high pressure involved, had no influence on later adult functioning regardless of the type of partner involved (i.e., relative or non-relative) or the age differences. She reported that, when she discussed her findings with professionals, they closed their ears to them. They were most closed to those findings that indicated positive reactions to these early sexual experiences and to those findings that indicated that incestuous experiences did not cause irreparable harm." (source)
:feelsbadman:

you wanna pass incel genetics onto a child? if its a male, you run the risk of subjecting him to the same nightmare we live daily :feelsrope: if its a girl then ur just raising a future fuckbag for Chad :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Being enslaved by the private sector or by the state? No matter what you do, unless it's to fight against, will result in you hating yourself.
It's a matter of survivorship, there is no other option in the 3rd world.

At least working to the state gets your a higher wage and more freedom to express your thoughts, since the state can't coerce you by firing you based on what you said publicly. It isn't perfect, but this doesn't mean both options are equally bad

Last edited:
I will never allow my black dna to be propagated

I liked your answer, could you please elaborate?

bruh all of you are the worse potential dads in the world spending your life on coputors (including me)

bruh all of you are the worse potential dads in the world spending your life on coputors (including me)
I don't agree with the dude I quoted. Using the Internet a lot doesn't mean you're bad with kids.

Surrogacy is just $40k anon. I guarantee everybody in this thread would be a better parent than 30% of single mothers and every single IT user.

Surrogacy is just $40k anon. I guarantee everybody in this thread would be a better parent than 30% of single mothers and every single IT user.
They wont let a filthy inkler give sperm then have their own kid. A single male is never trusted to have anything in this world not even adopting pets