Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Irl incel meetup Sydney, Australia 2023

dm me if you want clips of the trolls

Sydney-cel hERe, invite me next time faggot

So today I met up with someone online for the first time (since I have never had a match on Tinder or any other dating site). @italo-Hellenecel is a low inhibmaxxed richcel zoomerfag. Within the 10 minutes of meeting him he disrupted a TV interview by swearing into the microphone and disrupted a vegan protest by taking off the hat off a landwhale and knocking down all the vegan signs. He also bought another zoomerfagcel with him but he’s not that active on here.

We went near the opera house where he was asking random tourists about ER and inceldom.Then we went to Chinatown where the rice people were mostly unrespon
Kid sounds like a complete sperg.

So today I met up with someone online for the first time (since I have never had a match on Tinder or any other dating site). @italo-Hellenecel is a low inhibmaxxed richcel zoomerfag. Within the 10 minutes of meeting him he disrupted a TV interview by swearing into the microphone and disrupted a vegan protest by taking off the hat off a landwhale and knocking down all the vegan signs. He also bought another zoomerfagcel with him but he’s not that active on here.

We went near the opera house where he was asking random tourists about ER and inceldom.Then we went to Chinatown where the rice people were mostly unrespon
How can I also achieve this? How can I meet up an incel irl in Ohio? I need your advice brocel

How can I also achieve this? How can I meet up an incel irl in Ohio? I need your advice brocel
Idk ask around for Ohiocels, in Ohio they named their football team after currys so I respect Ohio