Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Irl incel meetup Sydney, Australia 2023

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So today I met up with someone online for the first time (since I have never had a match on Tinder or any other dating site). @italo-Hellenecel is a low inhibmaxxed richcel zoomerfag. Within the 10 minutes of meeting him he disrupted a TV interview by swearing into the microphone and disrupted a vegan protest by taking off the hat off a landwhale and knocking down all the vegan signs. He also bought another zoomerfagcel with him but he’s not that active on here.

We went near the opera house where he was asking random tourists about ER and inceldom.Then we went to Chinatown where the rice people were mostly unrespon

Damn I’m also from Australia. We need incelcon in my city too

I would have been keen when i was younger but i got a job & no money no honey, last thing i want is Mark Ferguson talking smack about me on the 5pm bulletin :dafuckfeels::feelsbaton:

Hold on buying a plane ticket to Sydney

You’ll be on tv maybe

How would you rate him?

So today I met up with someone online for the first time (since I have never had a match on Tinder or any other dating site). @italo-Hellenecel is a low inhibmaxxed richcel zoomerfag. Within the 10 minutes of meeting him he disrupted a TV interview by swearing into the microphone and disrupted a vegan protest by taking off the hat off a landwhale and knocking down all the vegan signs. He also bought another zoomerfagcel with him but he’s not that active on here.

We went near the opera house where he was asking random tourists about ER and inceldom.Then we went to Chinatown where the rice people were mostly unrespon
So you had incelcon with a fakecel?

I’m a Sydneycel too, fuck u for not inviting me, over when even incels don’t invite you for hanging out

I’m a Sydneycel too, fuck u for not inviting me, over when even incels don’t invite you for hanging out
I literally fucking made a post a few days ago abt people from sydney who were incel cuz i was planning meetup

hello im the other one you met up with

yous make it sound fun i want to see this video. I retract my previous statement i want to come next time now :feelsYall:

EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME NEXT TIME

ADD ME ON DISC: Vasily_Agapkin#6456

ill fly sydney

>tfw you show up to the incel meet and its nothing but chads

based, but feds are gonna scoop you up quicc

There should be more of these meetups but in the states. Incel meetup in the Southern US when?
It was real brother, youtube video of our trolls soon
Link me when done.

There should be more of these meetups but in the states. Incel meetup in the Southern US when?

Link me when done.
Miami or Fort Lauderdale?

Maybe sometime after the spring break rush.

Imagine doxxing your location on a website like this :feelstastyman:

In all seriousness, I doubt there are any other users from where I live

Imagine doxxing your location on a website like this :feelstastyman:

In all seriousness, I doubt there are any other users from where I live
It’s a metropolis with 6 million, no risk of doxxing

You're just as low inhib as the bogans in my neighbourhood.

I will fly to Australia and meetup

Times Square meetup when?

Do one in Canada

One should be done in burgerland

someone needs to so this in Scandinavia too, I would go to Norway even for this

Nice try, what ever federal Australian agency is watching us.