Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Irl how many legit ugly( non-rich) guys do you know who get girls consistently?

S

SubhumanTrash

Recruit
★★★★
Almost all guys I know are extremely blue pilled. Even the ugly incel tier ones.

Now there is no denying that a few ugly guys here and there manage to somehow get a gf. I know a guy who was without a gf for 8 years and got extremely lucky and found a gf.

He is a sub 5. An ugly guy who smoked weed non stop.

But such cases are a rarity from what I've seen.

How does this fit into your daily experiences?

Every single guy I have ever known/ was acquainted with has gotten girlfriends or gotten laid, with the exception of one, pretty decent looking guy but has mental problems.

Even most guys I mogged to oblivion and back, that's why whenever I tell anyone I'm a virgin who never had gf they look at me like I just came from fucking Pluto.

Every single guy I have ever known/ was acquainted with has gotten girlfriends or gotten laid, with the exception of one, pretty decent looking guy but has mental problems.

Even most guys I mogged to oblivion and back, that's why whenever I tell anyone I'm a virgin who never had gf they look at me like I just came from fucking Pluto.
literally same, I lie about having had a girlfriend tho. Don't want normies to think any less of me

literally same, I lie about having had a girlfriend tho. Don't want normies to think any less of me

It's literally like breathing, eating, and sleeping for 98% of people to have a gf. Just fucking lol at the sub8 meme

I don't go anywhere at all so I don't know many guys

Well in EE all that matters is your status, height, frame and amount of friends.

So ugly guys who can talk trash to everyone and act like thugs get girls pretty easily.
But friendless introverted ugly guys? Absolutely fucked forever.

What i know and sure of, is that i'll never find love or have sex no matter what happens. I'm doomed to a life of loneliness because of my face and height.

What i know and sure of, is that i'll never find love or have sex no matter what happens. I'm doomed to a life of loneliness because of my face and height.

Guys like us never had a chance. It was over the moment the sperm fertilized the egg.

Lol, my friend group consists of average/below average men and they are all non-virgins except me and this other dude, and we are literally the best looking in the group.

It's literally like breathing, eating, and sleeping for 98% of people to have a gf.
No it's not. You have to be willing to go under the most relentless forms of cuckoldry to even have a chance.

The key word here is "consistently." Most guys I know take weeks or months before they get another girlfriend. One guy was tall but had a sub-5 face and was balding badly. He had literal year(s) long dryspells, and got divorced when he finally thought he found a unicorn. The truly ugly guys usually run betabux game, like a doctor dating a doctor.

Point is, I don't know any sub Chalite who can get dates with any degree of certainty. By that I mean hop on Tinder, go to a bar/club, approach a female aquaintance, etc. and then get a date within the month. It's literally a game of spray and pray the uglier you are, and even then I truly feel like 4/10 is the minimum for this to work. If you're uglier than that, then you're either betabux or rotting.

Of course, every subhuman femoid I've known had at least one backup guy.

The key word here is "consistently." Most guys I know take weeks or months before they get another girlfriend. One guy was tall but had a sub-5 face and was balding badly. He had literal year(s) long dryspells, and got divorced when he finally thought he found a unicorn. The truly ugly guys usually run betabux game, like a doctor dating a doctor.

Point is, I don't know any sub Chalite who can get dates with any degree of certainty. By that I mean hop on Tinder, go to a bar/club, approach a female aquaintance, etc. and then get a date within the month. It's literally a game of spray and pray the uglier you are, and even then I truly feel like 4/10 is the minimum for this to work. If you're uglier than that, then you're either betabux or rotting.

Of course, every subhuman femoid I've known had at least one backup guy.

True there are many bluepilled incel cucks

The question assumes that I know other guys, which I don't because I'm a friendless subhuman

Only betas helping trashy single moms with their wagecuckery.

I dont consider it betabux if you are a wage cuck, just a fucking moron. Betabux is gettinf involved with bigger investments like property and new cars.

Only betas helping trashy single moms with their wagecuckery.

I dont consider it betabux if you are a wage cuck, just a fucking moron. Betabux is gettinf involved with bigger investments like property and new cars.

wagecucking of any kind is pathetic imo

No, only good looking chads dating down.. not even trolling. Out of five of my university acquaintances (definitely not friends, they think I'm weird) two have LTRS, and three are virgins in their 20s. They consist of two curries and one mutt.