Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Iranian whore confession #2

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Screenshot 20220606 130903 Telegram
Hi im a girl im16 years old and my bf is 26.
My rel ( means bf ) broke my hymen and every few days i go into his house to have sex with him and no body knows about this if anyone notice what i am doing i will be fcked also we love eachother.
He came to marry me but my parents rejected bcz of our age gap but we love eachother so much.
Before him i had anal sex with someone else but know im a good girl ( Idk how to translate this part ).
He suggested to escape with eachother.
And also he dont ahve any finacial problem.
OP comment : :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

Last edited:
Imagine a man escaping and losing everything for a 16 year old dumb foid who will probably cheat on him, once she’s bored of him.
This is what i call a low intelligence. This is what the blue pill does to people.

Imagine a man escaping and losing everything for a 16 year old dumb foid who will probably cheat on him, once she’s bored of him.
This is what i call a low intelligence. This is what the blue pill does to people.
I really want a prime 16 years old pussy

@Iranianoldcel @incelerated

:bluepill::soy:Pua coping tradcucks “jUsT mOvE fRoM tHe WeSt To A tRaDiTiOnAl CoUnTrY BrO” lose again:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Keep them coming based OP:society::society::society::society::society:
I want to do this translation everyday

This.

She will start fucking around once she's married.

Iran has become a degenerate land. I have zero hope tbh

Iran is no different then the others then.
What a sad sight.

@Iranianoldcel @incelerated
Nigger
Why do you even go to such potent ropefuel channels?

I've kept my sanity merely by avoiding society as much as possible.

Foids : "im a good girl"

Also foids :
"im16 years old and my bf is 26."
"i go into his house to have sex with him"
"i had anal sex with someone else"

:feelsjuice:

Nigger
Why do you even go to such potent ropefuel channels?

I've kept my sanity merely by avoiding society as much as possible.
I need daily dose of ragefuel and blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back