Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Iranian sluts (version 2)

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Reminder that even the normal looking Iranian girls will suck chad's dick off after the second or third date.

These ones in the pictures probably ride Chad's dick on a first date

View: http://imgur.com/a/8sfkR8q

Last edited:
How come the ayatollah hasn't whipped those sloots yet?

All because of cucked western ideology spread across the world. god i hope xi jinping puts these cumskin simps into concentration camps

Her breasts can feed all poor kids in Africa

Why are they not being stoned? What sort of Islamic Republic is this?

Iran is the cucked version of Islam the opposite of Saudi Arabia because their Islamic doctrine is Shia

One with money and internet. Social norms cannot be strenghtend unless they become part of the law. They need to outlaw sluttery itself the way old Saudis did

All because of cucked western ideology spread across the world. god i hope xi jinping puts these cumskin simps into concentration camps
This

Last edited:
They only get stoned in some certain small villages. iran overall is cucked beyond repairing.

I'm gonna expose these whores until I fucking die.

Iranian chads are fucking 10 chicks a day, have their own harem while i rot in this clow world.

I dont give a fuck anymore. I was born to suffer.

I will spread the truth as long as I can

Omg, the whole world is over... We are all doomed.

ive only known 2 iranian foids, both children of immigrants, and they are massive sluts

I'm gonna expose these whores until I fucking die.

Iranian chads are fucking 10 chicks a day, have their own harem while i rot in this clow world.

I dont give a fuck anymore. I was born to suffer.

I will spread the truth as long as I can
brutal iran pill

That fake blonde hair:feelshaha:

what shia Islam does to a mf

real iranians would look totally white
What bullshit... :smonk: Ancient Iranians are predominantly descendants of Iranian Neolithic pastoralists and MLBA steppe dwellers, just like modern ones.

Still pretty chaste for todays standards.
Many of them will kiss on the first day. I remember my friend kissed a girl he net at the party for the first time.
[UWSL]T[/UWSL][UWSL]his was 15 years ago[/UWSL]

[UWSL]my chad friend sucked both fits of this Iranian slut few minutes seeing her in a party.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]He also about to fuck another girl in another party (first time seeing her) but someone opened the door and both had to pull their pants up[/UWSL]

What bullshit... :smonk: Ancient Iranians are predominantly descendants of Iranian Neolithic pastoralists and MLBA steppe dwellers, just like modern ones.
I think hes talking about persians who were indo european

Many of them will kiss on the first day. I remember my friend kissed a girl he net at the party for the first time.
[UWSL]T[/UWSL][UWSL]his was 15 years ago[/UWSL]

[UWSL]my chad friend sucked both fits of this Iranian slut few minutes seeing her in a party.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]He also about to fuck another girl in another party (first time seeing her) but someone opened the door and both had to pull their pants up[/UWSL]
Jfl at my typing

Correcting the mistypes(summary):

My Chad friend sucked the tities of a giga 17 year old slut in a party few minutes after meeting her and he was also about to fuck another hoe at another party but he got caught by one of the guests there.

I think hes talking about persians who were indo european
Modern Iranians are Indo-European. Indo-European is an ethnolinguistical definition, not a racial one.

IMG-20211125-152752.png

Modern Iranians are Indo-European. Indo-European is an ethnolinguistical definition, not a racial one.

IMG-20211125-152752.png
Persians are certainly aryan and aryan is a racial definition. They were self described as being aryan and had aryan phenotypes

Persians are certainly aryan and aryan is a racial definition. They were self described as being aryan and had aryan phenotypes
Aryans are also an ethnolinguistic definition, not a racial one. We already know Persian and early Indo-European autosomal DNA and their craniometry. Yamna population was overwhelmingly brown-eyed, dark-haired and had a skin color that was moderately light, their racial type was Pontic Med, and early Corded Ware people were also predominantly dark (only 1 person in 4 was light-haired). Stop bullshitting.

then im indo european coz im rice but speaks english :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
You missed the word "ethno", right? Modern Iranians are 80-90% ancient persian by DNA, that's all there is to say about this.

Aryans are also an ethnolinguistic definition, not a racial one. We already know Persian and early Indo-European autosomal DNA and their craniometry. Yamna population was overwhelmingly brown-eyed, dark-haired and had a skin color that was moderately light, their racial type was Pontic Med, and early Corded Ware people were also predominantly dark (only 1 person in 4 was light-haired). Stop bullshitting.

You missed the word "ethno", right? Modern Iranians are 80-90% ancient persian by DNA, that's all there is to say about this.

Ok now tell me how it feels to be proved wrong

1280px Sarcophagus of Alexander

The leaders of Persia called themselves Aryans. Darius the Great, King of Persia (521–486 BC), in an inscription in Naqsh-e-Rostam (near present-day Shiraz, Iran) proclaims: “I am Darius, the Great King . . . APersian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage . . .”

Attachments

• 1280px-Sarcophagus_of_Alexander.jpg
    1280px-Sarcophagus_of_Alexander.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 27
I will set my location to Iran

Ok now tell me how it feels to be proved wrong

View attachment 536368
> toxically brown hair and brown eyes in the traditional Greek style
Nigga... :feelsseriously:
Btw, we have some ancient greek autosomal DNA, you can see it on the map as «Mycenaean» (these are three Achaean samples 1400-1200 BCE). And the horse is blue-eyed.

> toxically brown hair and brown eyes in the traditional Greek style
Nigga... :feelsseriously:
Btw, we have some ancient greek autosomal DNA, you can see it on the map as «Mycenaean» (these are three Achaean samples 1400-1200 BCE). And the horse is blue-eyed.
>blue-eyed horse
>brown hair

I am clearly arguing with someone blind :feelskek: Wtf are you talking about my nigger

How common is it to get surgery there? I heard loads of foids get plastic surgery.

Plastic surgery, trannies, sluts... so much for "muh Islamic country"

:feelskek: You certainly are blind. Just stop
No, you. I showed you the genetic characteristics of the ancient Greeks and Persians. What could be more significant? You can't stand an argument. :feelsseriously:

No, you. I showed you the genetic characteristics of the ancient Greeks and Persians. What could be more significant? You can't stand an argument. :feelsseriously:
What point are you guys even trying to make? I can't read what you guys wrote because it's too many words:feelsthink:.

What point are you guys even trying to make? I can't read what you guys wrote because it's too many words:feelsthink:.
I think he is just an idiot who can't understand what does it mean a fully sequenced ancient genome. :feelsseriously:

Jfl at my typing

Correcting the mistypes(summary):

My Chad friend sucked the tities of a giga 17 year old slut in a party few minutes after meeting her and he was also about to fuck another hoe at another party but he got caught by one of the guests there.
And no one calls Chad entitled or narcissistic.
:feelsclown: world.

The iranian foids that I've run into over the years have had huge fuckin tits.

modern day iran aka "Persia" is shit. too much semite genes. while northern iran got destroyed by turks and mongols

Curry levels of cope

modern day iran aka "Persia" is shit. too much semite genes. while northern iran got destroyed by turks and mongols

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

So much for the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC of Iran JFL :lul::lul::lul:

I would ascend with all of them though ngl

So much for the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC of Iran JFL :lul::lul::lul:

I would ascend with all of them though ngl
Cope

I did a bumble experiment with my white american friend. Only one match and she ghosted him after saying Hi.