Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Iranian foids are the worst chad tallfag worshipers

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Lol at this clown world. I'm fucking done once and for all. In this comment section literally every girl says the guy should be tall and height matters the most. There is this foid that says if the girl is 175 the guy has to be at least 195
:feelshaha:
What kind of a fucking clown world are we living in? I swear in done. I ain't playing your retarded games anymore. This world is the cruelest place an unattractive short man can live. Wish I could push the button and go to the after life at the earliest.

Why am I on this planet? Just to suffer?

@Caelus
Screenshot 20240102 001048

Screenshot 20240102 001003

Screenshot 20240102 000932

Screenshot 20240102 000917

It's written in terrorism, can you pls translate

Farsi foids ,a new term LOL

Where's the government? I thought they executed sluts and shit.

Over for my 166cm ass

I wonder how many of them think they’d go on par with white foids too. :feelsclown: Like it’s one thing to be white and dehumanize short men, another to be deathnic and talk that shit. Do they really think they deserve a 190cm man? It’s like what, less than 5% of Iranian men? :feelsseriously:

It's written in terrorism, can you pls translate
The exact same as you would expect. Literally just fill in all the gaps with everything you have already read in English. It really is amazing how women are all the same carbon copy and paste of one another, no matter their ethnicity, political identity, etc.

Last edited:
Over for my 166cm ass
Are you shrinking? :feelswhere: Could’ve sworn I saw you saying you’re 170. Now I’m scared that I might’ve also measured myself incorrectly even though I had the clinic take my measurements too. :feelsohgod:

Are you shrinking? :feelswhere: Could’ve sworn I saw you saying you’re 170. Now I’m scared that I might’ve also measured myself incorrectly even though I had the clinic take my measurements too. :feelsohgod:
Your observations were right, I indeed thought I was 170cm and said that here, but I released a thread a while ago when I found out I actually wasn't :feelsrope:

Your observations were right, I indeed thought I was 170cm and said that here, but I released a thread a while ago when I found out I actually wasn't :feelsrope:

Brutal man. I did measure myself mistakenly too and even tho it wasn’t as off as yours, it still landed a really shitty blow. :feelsrope:

Iran. Arab language?

Dont they speak persian?

Lol at this clown world. I'm fucking done once and for all. In this comment section literally every girl says the guy should be tall and height matters the most. There is this foid that says if the girl is 175 the guy has to be at least 195
What kind of a fucking clown world are we living in? I swear in done. I ain't playing your retarded games anymore. This world is the cruelest place an unattractive short man can live. Wish I could push the button and go to the after life at the earliest.

@Caelus
View attachment 1025425

View attachment 1025426
View attachment 1025427
View attachment 1025429
Brocel I remember catfishing some Iranian foids on telegram with a tallfag prettyboy pfp they're actually more whore than western foids for tall men jfl

It's the usual, nothing surprising
It’s even more direct than I thought. Im at the point where I’m starting to believe all races of women hate men and that us being stronger is just God’s way of giving men self-defense mechanisms.

Get them on leashes, jesus

@Caelus
View attachment 1025425

View attachment 1025426
View attachment 1025427
View attachment 1025429
Is inceldom really that bad in Iran already? I thought most dating culture was still pretty traditional and conservative over there due to the heavy Islamic presence, and the revolution in the 1970s.