Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I'm shorter than I thought I was

C

CopingForBrutality

Captain
★★★★
I stood next to my mother up close because I was sceptical if I was actually taller than her and she was 0.5-1cm taller than me, I don't know why I thought before I was taller but it's hard to tell the exact height of someone if they are around your height. I think my height is more closer to 166-7cm (5'5) but I never cared to question because the doctor said I was 170cm, probably because she felt pity for me, the doctor even agreed my height going to be a problem in the future and there's nothing I could do about it. If this was last year I would feel burning in my soul even though I didn't actually get shorter, though with everything I learnt about the outcome of this life for mine and everyone else around me, I don't feel much towards this issue anymore. It is what it is.

@Zer0/∞

5'5 gang, it never began for us

Never began for curries and it will never ever begin.

Never began for curries and it will never ever begin.
I was unlucky even for curry standards.

Both my parents are taller than me and I grew up in the West with better living conditions and still ended up shorter. 95% of the Indians males I know that grew up in the West are at least their father's height, most of them are taller.

Both my parents are taller than me and I grew up in the West with better living conditions and still ended up shorter. 95% of the Indians males I know that grew up in the West are at least their father's height, most of them are taller.
Why did you end up short? Did you get to eat meat during your growing years?

Why did you end up short? Did you get to eat meat during your growing years?
Yeah, everyday and I still do. I think my main reason was I slept awful during my prime growth years (14-17), I can't even remember a single day where I slept more than 7 hrs during that 4 year time frame, I averaged in about 4-5 hrs.

It's either that or I got really really unlucky in terms of genetics, I'm the shortest male amongst my entire extended family (1st cousins, uncles, father).

@Zer0/∞

5'5 gang, it never began for us
ovER I'm 5`3 but the average height for women is 5`3 so it's bad but at least I'm not in burgerland where the average female height is 5`5

I was stressed about what was happening in my life then so it was hard to sleep at night, I hated High School so much, it is literally the dark ages of my life and I'm glad I won't have to experience it again.

I was stressed about what was happening in my life then so it was hard to sleep at night, I hated High School so much, it is literally the dark ages of my life and I'm glad I won't have to experience it again.
Come back to curryland. You won't get mogged here.

I stood next to my mother up close because I was sceptical if I was actually taller than her and she was 0.5-1cm taller than me, I don't know why I thought before I was taller but it's hard to tell the exact height of someone if they are around your height. I think my height is more closer to 166-7cm (5'5) but I never cared to question because the doctor said I was 170cm, probably because she felt pity for me, the doctor even agreed my height going to be a problem in the future and there's nothing I could do about it. If this was last year I would feel burning in my soul even though I didn't actually get shorter, though with everything I learnt about the outcome of this life for mine and everyone else around me, I don't feel much towards this issue anymore. It is what it is.
you are always shorter than you think because you are here

Yeah, everyday and I still do. I think my main reason was I slept awful during my prime growth years (14-17), I can't even remember a single day where I slept more than 7 hrs during that 4 year time frame, I averaged in about 4-5 hrs.

It's either that or I got really really unlucky in terms of genetics, I'm the shortest male amongst my entire extended family (1st cousins, uncles, father).
Kek i slept like hell those years

I doubt you're the same height as your mom and I doubt the foid doctor cared about your feelings. You probably tried to estimate other people's height based of the distance between your eyes and other people's heads instead of their eyes as well.

Most of curries I knew that had tall dads were shorter than them, but that's because their moms were midgets.

Don't think about it

Over for curries 5 5, or 6ft

Fucking brutal. This shit’s making me paranoid dude, now I wonder if I’m even 173cm myself. :feelsohgod:

Fucking brutal. This shit’s making me paranoid dude, now I wonder if I’m even 173cm myself. :feelsohgod:
this reminds me I always thought I was 180cm+ or more but got measured last year and it said 178cm :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Lol i realised one day i was 5'5 it sucked so much.

I did not eat that great as a kid, sleep was still pretty good though.

I still outgrew my father though so idk, I could only grow so tall since both my parents are very short