Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IQ positively correlated with virginity

Lynne

Lynne

Voluntary Ban - on looksmax.org now
-
I wanted to make this thread as a response to this one: https://incels.is/threads/iq-blackpill.92037/.

http://www.gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php

Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age.
Picture 1 720552

Phew I was getting worried that I wasn't High IQ

140+ IQ. KHHV....reason of this can be extrapolated from my name.
it's not about iq it's about looks

The two studies are not incompatible with one another.

28 year old KHV here. IQ is 175

The two studies are not incompatible with one another.
Yeah I know. This one says that smart people hold off on sex and romantic interests to study and get good grades.

NO FUCKING WAY IS THAT CHART YOU POSTED LEGIT. Comp sci is filled to the brim with truecels, absolutely no way is it one of the least incel majors.

NO FUCKING WAY IS THAT CHART YOU POSTED LEGIT. Comp sci is filled to the brim with truecels, absolutely no way is it one of the least incel majors.
computer science is filled with brainlets
t. math major

computer science is filled with brainlets
t. math major

Not at my college. Comp sci is almost all high IQ truecels, with some females.

Ted Kaczynski is still a virgin at the age of 76...

average incels.is user
1024 mars attack mh 080612