Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IQ blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
(((I'm 140 IQ but ugly as fuck)))

my IQ is over 144 and here i am rotting with my ugliness

Even with a background in physics, I don't understand how to read this shit. What was the R factor?

I see plenty of 95 IQ chads and staceys landing jobs in Fortune500 companies while 150 IQ cels rot.

based tbh

if thats true, then why are all the nerds ugly fucks

Even with a background in physics, I don't understand how to read this shit. What was the R factor?

I see plenty of 95 IQ chads and staceys landing jobs in Fortune500 companies while 150 IQ cels rot.

Its all about perceptions, not about reality. A chad repeating 10 buzzwords will be seen as more competent than some ugly incel who can recite theory like he's reading from a book. Of course, soon after hiring, everyone realizes he is useless but will make excuses not to fire him because he improves the atmosphere, is a good communicator and other such nonsense

my iq is 85 it checks out

Mouth breathers indeed have lower iq (on average!dont give me i know those 2 mouth breathers with 150 iq example) since the nose is cleaning the air from all the heavy metals around us.

Mouth breathers indeed have lower iq (on average!dont give me i know those 2 mouth breathers with 150 iq example) since the nose is cleaning the air from all the heavy metals around us.
Nice information.

Probably true for the +-20 average range meaning a 80 IQ person is on average uglier than a 120 IQ person. However, I don't think that a 150 IQ person is on average better looking than a 120 IQ guy.
At some point IQ is in conflict with attractiveness. I don't think a 150 IQ guy would care about looks too much because life to this person will be essentially meaningless. Look at all the geniuses, they are rather ugly.