Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IQ is Overrated

Motivation - Why doing shit if you're going to be derived from it by taxes or a foid that would cuck you?

This is underrated, IMHO.

Intelligence is forged, like strength.

To become strong, you must strain your muscles, for instance by lifting weights.

To become smart, you must think, for instance by memorizing things or solving problems.

All development requires a particular behavior. Without any incentive for such behavior, there can be no development.

Have you built a brendio shrine with candles, beads, and prayer hyms in the background?
Yes why not. Really ascended incels are gods

You're low IQ for posting a Todd Grande video. He's a cuck who wants us to bow down and submit to feminism and chads.
Based tbh.
My original post is also quite low IQ tbh.
This is underrated, IMHO.

Intelligence is forged, like strength.

To become strong, you must strain your muscles, for instance by lifting weights.

To become smart, you must think, for instance by memorizing things or solving problems.

All development requires a particular behavior. Without any incentive for such behavior, there can be no development.
True

Quite often I see incels treat themselves in a derogatory and self-defeating manner by claiming that they are low-IQ.
I believe only a few of you have ever taken a good IQ exam. In fact, there only two good exams are the Stanford–Binet and Cattell exams and not the stuff on the net.
I appreciate this post, but I think you're missing the forest for the trees.

When members of this forum call themselves Low IQ, it isn't always a direct reference to their actual intelligence quotient. Rather, it's often used as a measuring stick of how reaffirming of the general mood of the forum a comment happens to be.

In other words, the more a comment reaffirms observable reality, without accommodating any type of hope-filled sentiment (the latter are often lambasted with the phrase cope), then the comment in question is praised as High-IQ.

The more cynical might call this confirmation bias, but as I see it, this is how the IQ references are intended.

I actually did take an IQ test three years ago, and my IQ is 89, over ten points below my country's national average.

I appreciate this post, but I think you're missing the forest for the trees.

When members of this forum call themselves Low IQ, it isn't always a direct reference to their actual intelligence quotient. Rather, it's often used as a measuring stick of how reaffirming of the general mood of the forum a comment happens to be.

In other words, the more a comment reaffirms observable reality, without accommodating any type of hope-filled sentiment (the latter are often lambasted with the phrase cope), then the comment in question is praised as High-IQ.

The more cynical might call this confirmation bias, but as I see it, this is how the IQ references are intended.

I actually did take an IQ test three years ago, and my IQ is 89, over ten points below my country's national average.
Well... you writing skills seem to be more than mere 89. What IQ test was it?

I agree but what I said refers to what other cels told me in private messages or the chat. But yeah u right generally.

No, IQ isn't overrated. Most people on this forum agree it's not the most important feature, or anywhere near the top for that matter. I think IQ is underrated here. If you have a high IQ you have the ability to make lots of money, which means you can buy your way out of inceldom. If you're stupid like me and have a learning disability, you will never make more than ~$40,000 a year. I cannot make more than that unless I get lucky by winning the lottery. Also part of being high iq is being quick-witted, as my psychologist who administered the WAIS-IV test that I wrote, told me. Being quick-witted helps with socializing, cause you can think of what to say on the spot. Socializing is all about what happens in the moment. It's no good if you think of an appropriate response to something 5 minutes after the conversation has ended. Obviously I don't think iq is anywhere near as important as looks or nepotism. I just think that people here don't realize how useful it is, they take their average iq for granted, if they had a learning disability they'd be even worse off. also with a high iq you don't have to put in nearly as much effort into things to do well (talking mostly about academics and learning things for the first time, like driving). of course if you're ugly having a high iq in your teen years won't really matter but again you're smart so you can become gainfully employed and fuck hookers or something. can't fuck hookers if you're poor (assuming ur ugly as well, which should be implicitly assumed anyways given we're on this forum). having a high iq means you can defend yourself verbally from bullies, i mean you'll still get beat up but it's not as bad as getting beat up and not even being able to defend yourself verbally.

and if we're talking about the test it does lose accuracy for really high scores but it can still capture high scores, like 130. i have high verbal skills that it captured which fit in to the learning disability I have. genius is something that isn't really understood well anyways, so im not surprised that a standardized test designed to be suitable for the bulk of humans doesn't test people on the extremes very well. it also wouldn't test a retard very well because the retard would fail everything on the test, but it could be the case that a retard can do some miniscule things that the iq test overlooks.

in conclusion iq is underrated on this forum, it has it's merits. of course it's not nearly the most important feature but it's more important than something like conscientiousness, for example.

Well... you writing skills seem to be more than mere 89. What IQ test was it?

I agree but what I said refers to what other cels told me in private messages or the chat. But yeah u right generally.
The test I used was Mensa. This was back in 2017 though.

Forgive me for misunderstanding the context.

No, IQ isn't overrated. Most people on this forum agree it's not the most important feature, or anywhere near the top for that matter. I think IQ is underrated here. If you have a high IQ you have the ability to make lots of money, which means you can buy your way out of inceldom. If you're stupid like me and have a learning disability, you will never make more than ~$40,000 a year. I cannot make more than that unless I get lucky by winning the lottery. Also part of being high iq is being quick-witted, as my psychologist who administered the WAIS-IV test that I wrote, told me. Being quick-witted helps with socializing, cause you can think of what to say on the spot. Socializing is all about what happens in the moment. It's no good if you think of an appropriate response to something 5 minutes after the conversation has ended. Obviously I don't think iq is anywhere near as important as looks or nepotism. I just think that people here don't realize how useful it is, they take their average iq for granted, if they had a learning disability they'd be even worse off. also with a high iq you don't have to put in nearly as much effort into things to do well (talking mostly about academics and learning things for the first time, like driving). of course if you're ugly having a high iq in your teen years won't really matter but again you're smart so you can become gainfully employed and fuck hookers or something. can't fuck hookers if you're poor (assuming ur ugly as well, which should be implicitly assumed anyways given we're on this forum). having a high iq means you can defend yourself verbally from bullies, i mean you'll still get beat up but it's not as bad as getting beat up and not even being able to defend yourself verbally.

and if we're talking about the test it does lose accuracy for really high scores but it can still capture high scores, like 130. i have high verbal skills that it captured which fit in to the learning disability I have. genius is something that isn't really understood well anyways, so im not surprised that a standardized test designed to be suitable for the bulk of humans doesn't test people on the extremes very well. it also wouldn't test a retard very well because the retard would fail everything on the test, but it could be the case that a retard can do some miniscule things that the iq test overlooks.

in conclusion iq is underrated on this forum, it has it's merits. of course it's not nearly the most important feature but it's more important than something like conscientiousness, for example.
this another thing I have agree with. lots of the people saying IQ don't matter likely have decent IQ. and haven't experienced studying for hours daily and then failing basic shit

this another thing I have agree with. lots of the people saying IQ don't matter likely have decent IQ. and haven't experienced studying for hours daily and then failing basic shit
Yeah exactly. I cant tell you how many times i would study for hours only to not do very well. one time i spent a total of 8 hours studying for a physics quiz (not a big test or anything, just a quiz with 5 questions) and I ended up getting a 60%.

Yeah exactly. I cant tell you how many times i would study for hours only to not do very well. one time i spent a total of 8 hours studying for a physics quiz (not a big test or anything, just a quiz with 5 questions) and I ended up getting a 60%.
it's really irritating. I once spent 30+ hours over two weeks studying for a French class , just to barely pass with 70%. While I see Normies who brag about partying, doing better than me at 80,90%. And this is just one exame of many times this happened.

When I was in elementary school, I was able to cope with thinking I was smart when It was really my work ethic. Going to high IQ middleschool, and highschool obliterated me. I was already mogged physically height wise, race/face, money wise. but I could cope with IQ, but by going to a real gifted school, I was able to see truly high IQ white upper class Normies, Chad's , foids. and so I found that I was not smart in comparison to any of these people, just that I painstakingly grinded where other low IQ did not.

going to a gifted school, is extremely suifuel for low IQ cels. as you can't cope with anything anymore.
in college I conciously avoided talking to others unless absolutely necessary besides me having ugly halo and possible autism. I also feared being IQ mogged as it ruins my motivation to put in effort.

it's really irritating. I once spent 30+ hours over two weeks studying for a French class , just to barely pass with 70%. While I see Normies who brag about partying, doing better than me at 80,90%. And this is just one exame of many times this happened.

When I was in elementary school, I was able to cope with thinking I was smart when It was really my work ethic. Going to high IQ middleschool, and highschool obliterated me. I was already mogged physically height wise, race/face, money wise. but I could cope with IQ, but by going to a real gifted school, I was able to see truly high IQ white upper class Normies, Chad's , foids. and so I found that I was not smart in comparison to any of these people, just that I painstakingly grinded where other low IQ did not.

going to a gifted school, is extremely suifuel for low IQ cels. as you can't cope with anything anymore.
in college I conciously avoided talking to others unless absolutely necessary besides me having ugly halo and possible autism. I also feared being IQ mogged as it ruins my motivation to put in effort.
tbh i wish i had become blackpilled in junior high cause then i would've stopped working hard and studying so much and would have dropped out instead. idc what my parents would have done at the time, put me on the streets idgaf haha i'm ugly and stupid and don't have wealth so literally nothing matters idc if i became homeless at 15 and died in some alley, who cares? what's the fucking point of all of the studying we did? we're stupid in one way or another, idk about you but i have a learning disability, so who cares anymore??? ugly, stupid, no wealth, so stop trying. just drop out at 15 and play video games, right?

tbh i wish i had become blackpilled in junior high cause then i would've stopped working hard and studying so much and would have dropped out instead. idc what my parents would have done at the time, put me on the streets idgaf haha i'm ugly and stupid and don't have wealth so literally nothing matters idc if i became homeless at 15 and died in some alley, who cares? what's the fucking point of all of the studying we did? we're stupid in one way or another, idk about you but i have a learning disability, so who cares anymore??? ugly, stupid, no wealth, so stop trying. just drop out at 15 and play video games, right?
I agree. i would have still put effort but only enough to get buy. never try pushing to gifted shcools where rich upper class fucks go. I would also have gotten GED and avoided highschool all together. wouldn't have had endure bullying, being mogged and all the bullshit homework assignments.

Only real reason to go school in current age is for socialization. and as incels we aren't gonna have friends, bitches, anything of substance really besides the diploma. better off getting GED and doing trades job, online degree or NEET if that's an option. imagine how much time and effort could've been saved.

Something doesn't add up. If you're so low IQ, how did you get into a gifted school?

Have you tried and failed or are you simply talking as a defeatist?
I'll admit that I have a sort of defeatist mindset. During my high school years I used to have this one Indian friend who was taking all advanced classes. I'd sometimes get to have a look at his math assignments, and the work appeared completely daunting and intimidating to me. He had offered to try and show how it was done but I refused knowing I would most likely not understand.

I agree. i would have still put effort but only enough to get buy. never try pushing to gifted shcools where rich upper class fucks go. I would also have gotten GED and avoided highschool all together. wouldn't have had endure bullying, being mogged and all the bullshit homework assignments.

Only real reason to go school in current age is for socialization. and as incels we aren't gonna have friends, bitches, anything of substance really besides the diploma. better off getting GED and doing trades job, online degree or NEET if that's an option. imagine how much time and effort could've been saved.
homeschooling is the way to go. you need to be at least average iq to succeed in trades, also you can't be a weakling. neet is ideal. i'm not sure about online degrees but then again with all the technology these days it should be good enough for something.