Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IQ Hypocrisy

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
Why is there hypocrisy here when it comes to IQ? Mainly/particularly users that complain or even brag about how they have high IQ/intelligence, but foids don't give a shit and are all about looks. I think it's pretty hypocritical though because IQ/intelligence is just another inborn/hereditary trait. I think many should be smart enough anyway to realize that just being superior intellectually shouldn't guarantee breeding rights just for the betterment of society.

I guess I'm just a bit salty though and picked up on this a lot as a ricecel who has below average to average IQ. Like how blackcels still have BBC, you'd think that as a ricecel I'd have the saving grace of high IQ to be able to moneymaxx. But nah, turns out I don't even have that, so have literally nothing to show for.

Last edited:
IQ is cope, and so is careermaxxing.

People like to brag, even between fellow cels you can't escape the mog
it's just an instinct all males have since birth

Low IQ cope, but IQ is pretty inaccurate ngl
It doesn't help you get laid. I have above average IQ, a degree, and I used to be a TA at a university. It does not matter. And the same goes for careermaxxing. Careermaxxing only attracts golddiggers who will screw you over. And they're not even foids in their prime.
Well, what will it get you? First of all you need time to build a stable career. It's almost impossible to do in your early 20s. But assuming you managed to do it somehow, what kind of foids will that attract? Post-wall roasties in their 30s. Secondly, you can have all the money you want, if you're not sexually and emotionally fulfilled you'd still be miserable.
I had a chance to careermax and be an instructor at a uni (I started as a TA), but I abandoned the idea altogether since it won't make me fulfilled. I'd be just another wageslave that has to wake up early in the morning and go back to an empty room to masturbate to hentai in the afternoon. My NEETbux are sufficient for that tbh @Diocel

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I agree with you. IQ doesn't mean shit with women obviously. But it does help with getting money. I question IQ though because I have always scored very widely when it comes to IQ. My latest test was around 115-120 and this time I scored high with numbers and low on word analogies and shit. But when I was 14 I scored retard-tier so idk tbh.

Either way, it's like you said, the trinity of virginity will follow me to grave so it doesn't matter.
Moreover, foids can make money off of OF and simps easily. They don't really need our asses for money anymore.

My scores were varying as well, but I don't think it's accurate either. Like, yeah I'm good at math but I suck at almost everything else.

People like to brag, even between fellow cels you can't escape the mog
it's just an instinct all males have since birth
yea, I guess humans are humans everywhere. forget the whole solely hating foids thing, i just hate everyone now(misanthrope). as bad as my cards dealt in life were though, i'm sure there's a ton of people too that have it as bad or even worse. i think when i'm able to hate ppl less when i'm able to relate with them more, instead of always getting mogged to oblivion
It doesn't help you get laid. I have above average IQ, a degree, and I used to be a TA at a university. It does not matter. And the same goes for careermaxxing. Careermaxxing only attracts golddiggers who will screw you over. And they're not even foids in their prime.

Well, what will it get you? First of all you need time to build a stable career. It's almost impossible to do in your early 20s. But assuming you managed to do it somehow, what kind of foids will that attract? Post-wall roasties in their 30s. Secondly, you can have all the money you want, if you're not sexually and emotionally fulfilled you'd still be miserable.
I had a chance to careermax and be an instructor at a uni (I started as a TA), but I abandoned the idea altogether since it won't make me fulfilled. I'd be just another wageslave that has to wake up early in the morning and go back to an empty room to masturbate to hentai in the afternoon. My NEETbux are sufficient for that tbh @Diocel
ah, i would've most likely taken that job if you were in your position here. not only the money, but it seems like being an instructor would definitely be a statusmaxx (LMS).

but yea, i struggled with school throughout my years, so most likely will also ldar with neetbux. funny how we wind up in the same situation lol.

Last edited:
me big brain. you little brain. me argument better.