Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Iowa principal who risked his life to save students during school shooting, dies of his injuries

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
CD93ED86 F311 4CFC A8E3 AC69E59C78F3

Bit late, but I forgot to post this news when I first saw it. (This news is from few days ago).

The pERry high school shootER Dylan butlER was an incel who was bullied throughout his time at that school (according to his sistERs), and the school did nothing about it

The principal risked his life to “save his students during the shooting”, but he nevER did anything to save Dylan from being bullied in the first place (something which could simply be achieved through disciplinary action and WOULDN’T require the principal to sacrifice his own life)

Low IQ Normies are offERing their condolences, but what they fail to realise is that if the principal had punished the bullies, then none of this would’ve happened, this is the principal’s fault (not the shootER’s fault).

This fat piece of shit oldcel principal desERved to be killed for allowing Dylan to get bullied and doing nothing about it.

Rest in piss and shit, you fat pig.

Edit: Btw this is the shootER, he looks like a truecel. Apparently he was a tranny, but his mental illness (as evident in his decision to become a transgendER) was clearly a result of the sevERe bullying he faced due to his subhuman looks (bullying is a big contributing factor in causing mental illness).

I doubt he would become a tranny if he was born as a chad.

87545634 5442 41F3 B866 5FD09F4AF52C

Last edited:
saved students and foids who are just gonna fuck later and completely forget about him

saved students and foids who are just gonna fuck later and completely forget about him

He’s too much of a low IQ cuck to realise that, which you can tell just by looking at his soy face

Karma exists... Sometimes...

Depressing2020223

He looks like he would be posting here, so of course the post has only 1k likes, and girls in his school probably made fun of him behind his back.

Everyone will forget about him. Even if what he did was honorable.

Most mtf trannies are doing it to try to escape inceldom and the horrible treatment that comes with it. If you doubt this go to r/transtimelines and sort by new. Nearly every picture is some ugly dude who trooned out. It's a very dark rabbit hole that incel/nearcel tier men can fall down.

Also that comic above is extremely accurate about how bullying usually works. The idea that bullies must come from a rough background themselves or feel remorse about it is cope. Bullies are usually attractive and popular and go on to live great lives. Your boss at work is usually some former high school bully.

Last edited:
The shooter was a tranny.

It seems that meat is destined to be imposing new physics-based mechanisms of elimination and submission (power) for eternity

The shooter was a tranny.

Yeah I mentioned that in the post. And I sympathise with him, his mental illness (evident in his choice to become a tranny) was the result of sustaining years and years of mental trauma as a result of being treated like shit his whole life due to his truecel appearance.

I’m a truecel myself, and although I nevER went down the tranny pipeline, I suffERed mental illness in many othER forms due to the way society mistreated me for my truecel level of physical attractiveness, so I can undERstand how his traumatic life expERiences influenced his development of mental illness which led to particular illogical/degenERate life choices.

He died for a bunch of kids who mog him to hell and back. The black pill could have saved him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back