Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Invasion of religious extremists

• Thread starter FeminismsCancer
  • Start date
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
One of the reasons I left ROK and TRP in favour of the black pill (besides their disbelief in looks theory) was the large majority of religious extremists there, the negative sentiment towards atheists and nihilists in general and their narrow christian worldview of a return of the patriarchy but I have noticed that that type of crowd is slowly taking over this forum too. To add insult to injury, there are lots of islamist posters too, though so far the christians were the most sanctimonious.
What happened to JFL @ incels who believe there's a loving and fair god?
These people attack my only cope with the same self-righteous vehemence as a cucktear poster would cherry pick a thread here to virtue signal to his buddies how normal he is. JFL @ somebody claiming to be an incel and bullying a fellow incel to feel better about himself. That's just pure hypocrisy.

that's still there, who said God has to be loving or fair?
Why worship such a prick in the first place then but that is besides my point.

I am not religious.

I don't believe in any gods, I just wish sharia or old testament law would be implemented worldwide.

Why worship such a prick in the first place then but that is besides my point.
is worship the definitive word? You can believe without worship. Actually Jesus said simply believe in me and you will enter my kingdom.

is worship the definitive word? You can believe without worship. Actually Jesus said simply believe in me and you will enter my kingdom.
Like I said, that's not the topic, but the complete absence of evidence for a god's existence is what I will stick to.
Besides, I'm mostly referring to christians and muslims who do have their very precise dogmatic idea of a loving and just god.
They are the ones who bully me here for my zoophilia. Strangely no petafags yet but that's because such ppl are most likely to be cucktears or kiwifags.

NOT being against degeneracy means you're okay with your wife having done this before meeting you:

Bb15129881f4593857f979e1bb417c4630

Only a sick degenerate fuck is okay with wifing up someone who has done this, let alone someone who has given their LOVE and EMOTIONS to another man.

Being against this has very little with wanting to spread my "religion" and more to do with wanting marriages to actually MEAN something. Even some anti-degenerates here aren't "religious".

Last edited: