Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Introversion & inhibition doesn't affect Chad, only his slay count. [My BLKpilling Experience]

OPelekanos

OPelekanos

kebabcel
The :blackpill: hit me the hardest the day a foreign exchange student came to our school, it was a tall blonde Chad from Germany.

He was shy and overwhelmed with all the validation he got, instantly placed at the top of the social hierarchy. He was mostly introverted and high IQ (solving robotics puzzles easily, competing in tournaments about some shit, top grades, etc.) Even got a modelling contract at 15, cheated on his girlfriends, super athletic. Chad was talked about all the time, effortlessly having his status and appeal increased without even wanting so.

This fucker had everything, but it didn't really bug me so much, I knew I was subhuman and I knew he was from an objective standpoint, genetically superior in every way.

What was mostly blackpilling is how he swooned so many chicks without even saying a single fucking word, at most he'd just nod & mumble. (he knew English well). Always serious but it didn't stop the girls orbiting him constantly and giggling all the time as if he's a fucking comedian.

I observed how the girls would also throw sexual innuendos randomly at him, even once heard how he was lead to the bathroom on the first day to get a BJ from some thot. Legit the first day without even getting to know anyone. :feelsrope:

You can't fail as Chad, literally. You'll get groped and lead to a private room for a free blowjob without doing ANYTHING. A larger social environment is way more blackpilling I realized, social hierarchy is tighter? More foids, more hivemind shit going on, more competition, more incels, more holes for Chad. Simple actually.

All the girls would describe him with good personality traits which is one of the points I'm making, despite behaving like a rock he gets halo'd to oblivion like he's some god.

TDLR:

foreign Chad slays with no effort by barely saying or doing much, foids are also retarded. personality doesn't mean shit in comparison to looks.

looks = personality

Chad just needs to exist, that's all

The :blackpill: hit me the hardest the day a foreign exchange student came to our school, it was a tall blonde Chad from Germany.

Of course (Cenk voice). No other kind of chad elicits that visceral a reaction in women.

This fucker had everything, but it didn't really bug me so much, I knew I was subhuman and I knew he was from an objective standpoint, genetically superior in every way.

It gets worse the longer you are around them.

You can't fail as Chad, literally. You'll get groped and lead to a private room for a free blowjob without doing ANYTHING. A larger social environment is way more blackpilling I realized, social hierarchy is tighter? More foids, more hivemind shit going on, more competition, more incels, more holes for Chad. Simple actually.

Probably part of the reason why cities are so brutal.

Chad just needs to exist, that's all

Chad has women banging down his door wanting to know who he is, where he lives, and when they can come over the minute they see him. People rarely see this except where Chads are at a high concentration - college campuses in America.

What continent are you in @OPelekanos?