Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (Introspective) Most incels have no idea what they want and aren’t logically consistent about it

very disappointing thread. didn't expect this from you :feelsUgh:
U probably didn’t even understand it then my nigga cus half of the :horror:s commenting evidently have 0 idea what this thread is about and started talking about retarded shit

Last edited:
I know what I want and it's to fuck a futa:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (IN VIDEO GAME)......:shock::forcedsmile:
You unironically put more thought into this ideology than a sizable demographic of incels:lul:

No imo. If shiilos cannot post her cuck threads she will hab a tantrum like pictured below
toaru kagaku no railgun misaka mikoto GIF

Send your milf step moms creepshot or she is ugly landwhale

Wtf is this bluepilled soy piece of shit muttering?
Back to reddit faggot.

i know what i want and sexuality is males biggest drive.
greycelthread tbh

Well if you walk outside and see a bunch of foids dressed like whores with all their bits and flesh revealed its gonna cause you to get some urges and blue balls, and no other tangible asset can address your sexual desires. This could cause depression in some ways, although I agree you shouldn't see yourself as a loser, but you can't be a 'loser' without social connotations, because a 'loser' is dependent on social connotations.

Sports cars are not a natural desire like sex though. In fact many men get them to show off in order to increase their chances of getting laid (at least that's their intent).

I'm pretty consinsent and logical

1. Romantic relationship with a lot of physical affection
2. Losing my virginity

Look, there's no MGTOW forum therefore we post here. The two are mutually coexistent.

A lot of my struggles have to do just with being ugly, I don't like that it's not fair that attractive people get treated better in every aspect of life.

P.S One of my latest threads I talk about this, many examples are given

Even when cheating on their wives women blame the woman to say that she couldn't keep him and stuff like that and when it's a "cuck" people blame the man, call him horrible and lead a bandwagon on his way, a hate mob, like females always do.

These things don't mutually coexist, my problems are based on my appearance and we're trying to keep females out because of hypergamy, they don't have the same struggles we do.

Plenty of handsome, attractive men settle down for down right normie or ugly females, this doesn't happen with males.

Also, I understand you hate that we take it as our whole entire identity but identifying ourselves based on what we are subconsciously, when we're alone is exactly who we are. We all go through similar experiences, they just happen to mutually coexist BECAUSE HUMANS ARE A VISUAL SPECIES. I've found a lot of peace in this forum and made a lot of friends, I wouldn't have made otherwise, anywhere else.

If you don't like it, make your own forum.

''But bruh, you just attribute this value to sex and relationships due to the environment you live in (and is totally responsible for your desires and worldview) and peer pressure''

my guy is whitepillmaxxed. all incels need to strive for this mindset. u have to lie to urself saying u dont think sex is important for years on end to achieve this monk mindset tho. might take years.

For me it was the fact that I always wanted to find love outside of family. Feel like for the most part family loves you, usually not always the case but for romantic love it’s harder since you can’t force anyone to love you… just happens sadly. I was always worthless looks wise tho so I never even came close to a relationship… I tried pointing out on Reddit but I always got banned or some people would just shit on my takes because to them I was wrong. Would call me an incel etc. so I searched and found a community and I can relate too.

Tbh my opinions have changed a lot since I joined this site. I am on a never ending path of self discovery, and I am still trying to figure out what I really believe in. But I think I have made a lot of progress

Pretty high-effort thread and topic discussion - my props to you!

Personally, I don't really castigate my sense of self-worth strictly pertaining to my inceldom in and of itself. I don't see being sexless as an immediate strike against your character, though I do rather dislike certain aspects of my selfhood that to some extent contribute to my state of inceldom, so there's some overlap there.

Regarding what I want, companionship, basically. Admittedly, to a small extent that's due to social perception - being a sexless virgin is the dictionary definition of a loser, since even beyond that in and of itself it says _a lot_ about you - though the biggest desire there really is the desire to experience one of the most fundamental emotions of the human condition¹: romance and love, no?

I'm probably different from the rest here here when I say that being an incel isn't suicide-inducing for me - I mean, it sucks, and life would definitely be a whole lot better with a partner and sex to enjoy it with, but I think I can still enjoy living to a substantial degree even if I remain incel to when until the Reaper beckons me to the grave. I have quite a lot of interests beyond the sexual dimension of life.

(That is to say, it's like eating a burger with half the meat torn off. Substantially worse, and certainly not the full deal, but still fairly tasty.)

¹One that has been experienced by the vast majority of all one hundred billion humans who've ever lived - if to varying, imperfect degrees.

:soy::soy::foidSoy:you foid? You sure writing like one tho
I just wrote another giga IQ follow up thread where I Elab on certain topics that I touched on here go over there and leave some replies my niggars:smonk: (Timezone pill jfl no one is viewing threads rn)

As mucha as the thread is greycel tier,I have to say you do have a point

“I want to be loved I feel so lonely”
I know exactly what I want and it's closest to this among the examples you've provided.

I'm pretty consinsent and logical

1. Romantic relationship with a lot of physical affection
2. Losing my virginity
And this gets closer. That's all I want, is to be wanted and loved by one person, to show and be shown affection in the way of physical touch, i.e. hugging, cuddling, etc. and I want to have sex with her, to connect with her at the most basic, physical level, two people, bound together by their shared experience at their most intimate and vulnerable state.

I know what I want, and I know I'll never have it. And just because I can't always articulate my thoughts very well doesn't mean I'm inconsistent about it; it just means I'm autistic, and probably have communication issues as a result.

I know this much, you want to be pegged :feelshaha:

Every time I talk to someone from this community about the actual significance of inceldom to them personally, they start rapid fire switching between “I only care about sex nothing else it’s a biological urge” to “I want to be loved I feel so lonely” to “Everyone else is doing it and I feel left out” and it suggests to me that most of them have never actually asked themselves this question or thought about it before and just throw out these generic soundbites as if they’re all interchangeable

This is important because some of these explanations actually suggest that inceldom is a cultural meme that people wouldn’t care about in isolation

There’s no doubt that our modern culture is incredibly sex-centric, sex is featured prominently in everything and is, in most respects, considered the primary measure of male social status and affluence. That doesn’t make it objective reality or anything of the sort, though

Honestly if your whole internalized worldview about how you’re a loser etc is entirely based on something that isn’t real and only exists in the subjective perceptions of normies who you don’t even like or respect (in theory, at least) then I’m inclined to think you’re kind of retarded

It’s like third worlders seething about how they don’t have sports cars, it’s literally something that people made up and arbitrarily assigned value to despite it having hardly any intrinsic significance

To be clear, incelibacy can still have a legitimate negative impact on your life even if the significance of it is mostly intangible and cultural. If everyone in the world but you believes in something, even something totally unreasonable, it’s still going to affect you externally. The main takeaway is just that they aren’t God and there’s no justifiable reason to internalize those cultural superstitions and make yourself suffer unnecessarily because of it. This thread isn’t an assertion that “sex isn’t important”, it’s a critique of the sex-centric worldview.

Final note so that this isn’t left unaddressed; if I were to accept at face value that you don’t care about cultural notions or other people’s perceptions at all, and you *only* care about the intrinsic qualities of sex, and those are genuinely your central reason for being depressed and seeing yourself as a loser, then I do sincerely believe you are a dysfunctional subhuman. This would obviously make no fucking sense if you substituted sex with any other tangible asset. I genuinely can’t believe that anyone would see the physical act of sex as integral to their self image and identity if it were removed from all social connotations; unless they were a complete fucking neurotic basketcase
:soy:

Sex is the least important part, it's short term gratification (altough if there's intimacy involved that's more important). I think kissing is more impactful than sex, because it's more intimate. The next most important part is feeling like you fit in society, you aren't a dysfunctional outcast. The most important is having another human being truly be in love with you. Sexually aroused by you, happy to wake up next to you in the morning and show an interest in you as a person and your goals and activities.

Sex is the least important part, it's short term gratification (altough if there's intimacy involved that's more important). I think kissing is more impactful than sex, because it's more intimate. The next most important part is feeling like you fit in society, you aren't a dysfunctional outcast. The most important is having another human being truly be in love with you. Sexually aroused by you, happy to wake up next to you in the morning and show an interest in you as a person and your goals and activities.
The “it’s not just about sex” thing always comes up and I don’t think that’s any different because the expectation of men having closely interpersonal and emotionally intimate relationships with women is also a cultural construct and there have been societies where this wasn’t a prominent thing at all

I’m particularly not inclined to believe that this is something typical incels would care about it were removed from all arbitrary social connotations considering they (theoretically) hate women and can’t relate to them in any way and want to rape and abuse them for being dumb whores

The main point here is just “It’s true that the respect of normies depends on having sex but why is there a normie in your head cyberbullying you 24/7 when youre alone”

Statistically noteworthy: 5 Indians have left retarded comments on this thread so far (extremely disproportionate to the total amount of commenters)

I don’t know wtf it is about curries that makes them collectively shit up threads like this. I’ve actually seen this exact phenomenon rather consistently

it suggests to me that most of them have never actually asked themselves this question
Different incels want different things. We aren't NPCs.

You're confusing us with normies and foids who are carbon-copies of each other.

the primary measure of male social status and affluence. That doesn’t make it objective reality or anything of the sort, though
Actually, it does.

The reality is: you either breed or you're a genetic dead-end who failed to reproduce.

All living beings are somewhere in the tree of life, and you're exiled out of it.

something that isn’t real
Breeding is real. How do you think you came to be in this world?

seething about how they don’t have sports cars
How about clean water? How about not getting decapitated by gangs?

you *only* care about the intrinsic qualities of sex, and those are genuinely your central reason for being depressed and seeing yourself as a loser, then I do sincerely believe you are a dysfunctional subhuman.
Ok.

Barnacles that don't even have a brain are having sex in the ocean.

Do they care about "intrinsic qualities of sex"? Or are they having sex because "society" told them to?

How do you call a barnacle that doesn't have sex? Successful?

This would obviously make no fucking sense if you substituted sex with any other tangible asset
The problem it: you can't "substitute" sex.

Breeding is the ultimate reality of life itself. Breeding is how all living beings came to exist on this Earth.

Those who don't breed are a genetic dead-end. Exiled from the tree of life.

You may do wonderful things with your life (like Tesla did) but in the end it's all a cope. Your genes won't live on.

Last edited:
Different incels want different things. We aren't NPCs.

You're confusing us with normies and foids who are carbon-copies of each other.

Actually, it does.

The reality is: you either breed or you're a genetic dead-end who failed to reproduce.

All living beings are somewhere in the tree of life, and you're exiled out of it.

Breeding is real. How do you think you came to be in this world?

How about clean water? How about not getting decapitated by gangs?

Ok.

Barnacles that don't even have a brain are having sex in the ocean.

Do they care about "intrinsic qualities of sex"? Or are they having sex because "society" told them to?

How do you call a barnacle that doesn't have sex? Successful?

The problem it: you can't "substitute" sex.

Breeding is the ultimate reality of life itself. Breeding is how all living beings came to exist on this Earth.

Those who don't breed are a genetic dead-end. Exiled from the tree of life.

You may do wonderful things with your life (like Tesla did) but in the end it's all a cope. Your genes won't live on.
Evidently humans have a capacity for higher reasoning greater than that of barnacles and people who never “passed on their genes” (priests, monks, warriors in some circumstances, innovators like you mentioned) were often revered in their respective cultures and understood to have significantly greater value by any metric than typical sexhaving normies

It becomes clear that the modern cultural obsession with sex and its arbitrary associations with social status/belonging/self worth aren’t really fundamental to human biology once you’ve seen stuff like this
D35E8C63 381A 4409 93BC 7EFF7B6DCA61

I don’t think the fact that there’s a biological component to caring about sex is really unique or significant since the same thing applies to caring about your family etc, and that’s undoubtedly something where the significance of it varies among cultures. Being estranged from your parents in feudal Japan would be like being a truecel in the West in 2022, but in Anglo cultures it’s not a big deal at all or something you’d even think about on a daily basis

I see no reason to believe that modern incels wouldn’t be like everyone else if they lived in a culture that didn’t have a massive pathological obsession with sex (ex: shit like how “you get no bitches” or some variant is daily vocabulary for zoomers is not normal or the standard throughout history). Hardly anybody is going to be suicidal over not having a gf in a society where the expectation of men having closely interpersonal and emotionally intimate relationships with women doesn’t even exist. And the only logical conclusion from this is that the root of the issue here is cultural, not biological

I believe most incels were taught to feel the way they do about sex and therefore in a sense have a normie inside their head who is cyberbullying them 24/7, and they don’t even realize that this is the case and assume they just independently adopted these cultural values naturally (which is obviously impossible)

I want to be loved, or at least wanted.

Evidently humans have a capacity for higher reasoning greater than that of barnacles and people who never “passed on their genes” (priests, monks, warriors in some circumstances, innovators like you mentioned) were often revered in their respective cultures and understood to have significantly greater value by any metric than typical sexhaving normies

It becomes clear that the modern cultural obsession with sex and its arbitrary associations with social status/belonging/self worth aren’t really fundamental to human biology once you’ve seen stuff like this
View attachment 640731
Freud wrote in his Eros and Civilization that repressed sexual energy in men is the force that built civilization.

The problem is that, for this to happen, the repression must have an ultimate purpose --- that is: the sexual restraint had the aim of directing the male's energy to attain resources / status / accomplishments etc. before he would be initiated into the family life, by having a wife; or, in the case of priests and monks, the sexual restraint was voluntary, and the condition for the maintenance of their social status.

Incels are not practicing purposeful sexual restraint with an aim at the end. We're just being denied sex without anything to show for it, we're not on the waiting line for having a virgin wife, we're not preparing ourselves to earn our rank, we don't even get status as holy and pure.

Obviously, fucking all day every day like rabbits, as the deadbeat Chads, whores, sluta and other purposeless normies do is not going to build anything except a welfare check.

I don’t think the fact that there’s a biological component to caring about sex is really unique or significant since the same thing applies to caring about your family etc, and that’s undoubtedly something where the significance of it varies among cultures. Being estranged from your parents in feudal Japan would be like being a truecel in the West in 2022, but in Anglo cultures it’s not a big deal at all or something you’d even think about on a daily basis
There are two things there: the sex drive, the genetic in-group preference. Being estranged from family or sex-starved are both bad things anywhere, any time.

I see no reason to believe that modern incels wouldn’t be like everyone else if they lived in a culture that didn’t have a massive pathological obsession with sex (ex: shit like how “you get no bitches” or some variant is daily vocabulary for zoomers is not normal or the standard throughout history).
Indeed. Our culture is hyper-sexualized. Sex is pushed everywhere as if it is the only thing a person should aspire for.

I don't place all my value in life on sex. But I suffer a lack of sex and relationships. Having sex, relationships, a family, etc. are an integral part of a healthy human life. Monks, sadhus, ascetics, and people like Newton and Tesla are the exception that proves the rule. Even Nietzsche and Schopenhauer were in the end embittered by their dejection from the tree of life.

I don't want to have sex and relationships in order to flex that on instagram, or tiktok to "own" the normies. If I had a relationship, I wouldn't even care if others knew about it. I want affection, touch, sex etc. for the sake of it. I'm biologically driven to acquire this. The lack of sex and relationships with foids drives my mind insane, causes me pain (the pain of loneliness is as severe as physical pain).

Hardly anybody is going to be suicidal over not having a gf in a society where the expectation of men having closely interpersonal and emotionally intimate relationships with women doesn’t even exist. And the only logical conclusion from this is that the root of the issue here is cultural, not biological
All societies exist because men breed foids. So, this expectation is always there. Today we're expected to be having hookups all the time, to which I agree is impractical for non-Chads.

I believe most incels were taught to feel the way they do about sex and therefore in a sense have a normie inside their head who is cyberbullying them 24/7, and they don’t even realize that this is the case and assume they just independently adopted these cultural values naturally (which is obviously impossible)
Interesting theory.

I believe the pain of loneliness, touch-starvation and sexual deprivation are real.

Even in the absence of the Normie culture of pushing sex 24/7, men would still feel starved of affection and sexual release.

Please elaborate.

Interesting theory.

I believe the pain of loneliness, touch-starvation and sexual deprivation are real.

Even in the absence of the Normie culture of pushing sex 24/7, men would still feel starved of affection and sexual release.

Please elaborate.
I’ll reply to the rest of this when I have time but one major example of this is the classical Greeks. Women still acted as childbearers and homemakers, but actual emotional intimacy and interpersonal relationships primarily occurred between men. I’m not really referring to homosexuality here but just how genders were socialized to interact with each other and what to expect from their own. It’s a bit like how even though you need parental figures to survive past infancy, it’s totally normal in Anglo cultures to not express or want any kind of “affection” from your family. Not having a deeply emotional & interpersonal relationship with your parents or even really being involved in their lives is actually par for the course, even for people who aren’t estranged from their family.

This would of course be totally unthinkable for people who live in family-centric cultures, the same way it can be hard for us to imagine not expecting those things from a girlfriend or wife. It just goes to show how these things are all a matter of cultural relativity. It makes a lot of sense when you think about it though. Incels generally have nothing positive to say about women at all and only think of them in disparaging terms (unintelligent, disloyal, self-centered, etc). There’s no reason you would inherently want affection from people who you hate and evidently can’t relate to or hold a conversation with at all, if not for cultural memes placing arbitrary value on it. The cultural notions around the concept of “having a girlfriend” are considered an end in itself.

(Sidenote: Greeks also had this LARP ceremony where the groom kidnaps the bride which really drives the point home:feelskek: Marriage as an institution has typically had very little genuine emotion and interpersonal empathy involved, even in modern Western culture.)

Last edited:
I’ll reply to the rest of this when I have time but one major example of this is the classical Greeks. Women still acted as childbearers and homemakers, but actual emotional intimacy and interpersonal relationships primarily occurred between men. I’m not really referring to homosexuality here but just how genders were socialized to interact with each other and what to expect from their own. It’s a bit like how even though you need parental figures to survive past infancy, it’s totally normal in Anglo cultures to not express or want any kind of “affection” from your family. Not having a deeply emotional & interpersonal relationship with your parents or even really being involved in their lives is actually par for the course, even for people who aren’t estranged from their family.

This would of course be totally unthinkable for people who live in family-centric cultures, the same way it can be hard for us to imagine not expecting those things from a girlfriend or wife. It just goes to show how these things are all a matter of cultural relativity. It makes a lot of sense when you think about it though. Incels generally have nothing positive to say about women at all and only think of them in disparaging terms (unintelligent, disloyal, self-centered, etc). There’s no reason you would inherently want affection from people who you hate and evidently can’t relate to or hold a conversation with at all, if not for cultural memes placing arbitrary value on it. The cultural notions around the concept of “having a girlfriend” are considered an end in itself.

(Sidenote: Greeks also had this LARP ceremony where the groom kidnaps the bride which really drives the point home:feelskek: Marriage as an institution has typically had very little genuine emotion and interpersonal empathy involved, even in modern Western culture.)
Agree 100%

I have this biological need for companionship, affection, sex, touch, creampie, breeding etc. The girlfriend/wife is the culturally accepted means to get those things nowadays.

The Greeks had their epheboi, Romans let their milfs wives please teenagers who weren't marriage material yet, and in the future we shall have replicants and robowaifus.

The problem is that right now i'm not getting those needs met. It sticks out like a sore thumb. I have no avenue to satisfy my need to see someone smile when they look at me, to touch me, to whisper sweet nothings in my ear etc. --- all I ever get is looks of disgust.

Not gonna read this whole thread, but I want a wife and kids, it's not that complicated bro

This is also what I mean with how people here will just post tangentially relevant soundbites (it’s over, looks are everything, this is bluepilled/blackpilled etc) and relegate the thinking to somebody else when anything resembling discussion happens. This is exacerbated by how none of the shit in this video has anything to do with anything I mentioned in this thread. It’s like the reflexive reaction is to start defending “the blackpill” as a monolith because you can’t approach individual concepts with nuance (even if no one is debating the fucking “blackpill”)

THANK YOU.

It's normal that in any forum there are leading light type thinkers and contributors, and there are the detractors who just shout contributors down. And there's a large Greek chorus that just wants to be on the side that's winning.

I've never seen any other forum where people are quite so proud about yelling arguments that are essentially appeals to ignorance... "shut up, my ignorance is better than your knowledge" ..."shut up, your anecdote about real events doesn't match my theories and opinons so you are obviously lying!"

But I try to remember that a lot of people here are very young, and hurting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back