Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (Introspective) Most incels have no idea what they want and aren’t logically consistent about it

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Every time I talk to someone from this community about the actual significance of inceldom to them personally, they start rapid fire switching between “I only care about sex nothing else it’s a biological urge” to “I want to be loved I feel so lonely” to “Everyone else is doing it and I feel left out” and it suggests to me that most of them have never actually asked themselves this question or thought about it before and just throw out these generic soundbites as if they’re all interchangeable

This is important because some of these explanations actually suggest that inceldom is a cultural meme that people wouldn’t care about in isolation

There’s no doubt that our modern culture is incredibly sex-centric, sex is featured prominently in everything and is, in most respects, considered the primary measure of male social status and affluence. That doesn’t make it objective reality or anything of the sort, though

Honestly if your whole internalized worldview about how you’re a loser etc is entirely based on something that isn’t real and only exists in the subjective perceptions of normies who you don’t even like or respect (in theory, at least) then I’m inclined to think you’re kind of retarded

It’s like third worlders seething about how they don’t have sports cars, it’s literally something that people made up and arbitrarily assigned value to despite it having hardly any intrinsic significance

To be clear, incelibacy can still have a legitimate negative impact on your life even if the significance of it is mostly intangible and cultural. If everyone in the world but you believes in something, even something totally unreasonable, it’s still going to affect you externally. The main takeaway is just that they aren’t God and there’s no justifiable reason to internalize those cultural superstitions and make yourself suffer unnecessarily because of it. This thread isn’t an assertion that “sex isn’t important”, it’s a critique of the sex-centric worldview.

Final note so that this isn’t left unaddressed; if I were to accept at face value that you don’t care about cultural notions or other people’s perceptions at all, and you *only* care about the intrinsic qualities of sex, and those are genuinely your central reason for being depressed and seeing yourself as a loser, then I do sincerely believe you are a dysfunctional subhuman. This would obviously make no fucking sense if you substituted sex with any other tangible asset. I genuinely can’t believe that anyone would see the physical act of sex as integral to their self image and identity if it were removed from all social connotations; unless they were a complete fucking neurotic basketcase

care about the intrinsic qualities of sex, and those are genuinely your central reason for being depressed and seeing yourself as a loser, then I do sincerely believe you are a dysfunctional subhuman. This would obviously make no fucking sense if you substituted sex with any other tangible asset. I genuinely can’t believe that anyone would see the physical act of sex as integral to their self image and identity if it were removed from all social connotations; unless they were a complete fucking neurotic basketcase
Wtf is this bluepilled soy piece of shit muttering?
Back to reddit faggot.

i know what i want and sexuality is males biggest drive.
greycelthread tbh

Final note so that this isn’t left unaddressed; if I were to accept at face value that you don’t care about cultural notions or other people’s perceptions at all, and you *only* care about the intrinsic qualities of sex, and those are genuinely your central reason for being depressed and seeing yourself as a loser, then I do sincerely believe you are a dysfunctional subhuman. This would obviously make no fucking sense if you substituted sex with any other tangible asset. I genuinely can’t believe that anyone would see the physical act of sex as integral to their self image and identity if it were removed from all social connotations; unless they were a complete fucking neurotic basketcase
Well if you walk outside and see a bunch of foids dressed like whores with all their bits and flesh revealed its gonna cause you to get some urges and blue balls, and no other tangible asset can address your sexual desires. This could cause depression in some ways, although I agree you shouldn't see yourself as a loser, but you can't be a 'loser' without social connotations, because a 'loser' is dependent on social connotations.
It’s like third worlders seething about how they don’t have sports cars, it’s literally something that people made up and arbitrarily assigned value to despite it having hardly any intrinsic significance
Sports cars are not a natural desire like sex though. In fact many men get them to show off in order to increase their chances of getting laid (at least that's their intent).

I'm pretty consinsent and logical

1. Romantic relationship with a lot of physical affection
2. Losing my virginity

Look, there's no MGTOW forum therefore we post here. The two are mutually coexistent.

A lot of my struggles have to do just with being ugly, I don't like that it's not fair that attractive people get treated better in every aspect of life.

P.S One of my latest threads I talk about this, many examples are given

Even when cheating on their wives women blame the woman to say that she couldn't keep him and stuff like that and when it's a "cuck" people blame the man, call him horrible and lead a bandwagon on his way, a hate mob, like females always do.

These things don't mutually coexist, my problems are based on my appearance and we're trying to keep females out because of hypergamy, they don't have the same struggles we do.

Plenty of handsome, attractive men settle down for down right normie or ugly females, this doesn't happen with males.

Also, I understand you hate that we take it as our whole entire identity but identifying ourselves based on what we are subconsciously, when we're alone is exactly who we are. We all go through similar experiences, they just happen to mutually coexist BECAUSE HUMANS ARE A VISUAL SPECIES. I've found a lot of peace in this forum and made a lot of friends, I wouldn't have made otherwise, anywhere else.

If you don't like it, make your own forum.

Wtf is this bluepilled soy piece of shit muttering?
Back to reddit faggot.
Says the guy who literally has a fetish for eating foids shit, I wouldn’t expect you to have anything to say about nuanced or intelligent topics like this:feelswhat:

i know what i want and sexuality is males biggest drive.
greycelthread tbh
Literally everything is a biological drive so I doubt sex is unique in this regard at all. It’s normal to desire sex but I guarantee that the phenomenon of incel identity wouldn’t be a thing if that was all there is to it

Well if you walk outside and see a bunch of foids dressed like whores with all their bits and flesh revealed its gonna cause you to get some urges and blue balls, and no other tangible asset can address your sexual desires. This could cause depression in some ways, although I agree you shouldn't see yourself as a loser, but you can't be a 'loser' without social connotations, because a 'loser' is dependent on social connotations.

Sports cars are not a natural desire like sex though. In fact many men get them to show off in order to increase their chances of getting laid (at least that's their intent).
Yeah men wouldn’t care as much if they didn’t see sex everywhere they look and weren’t teased with it constantly. That’s the cultural component of it. But one of the most basic aspects of overcoming the lizard brain is being able to perceive cultural notions objectively and determine their real significance/how much you should actually care about them. This is something that vastly improves your quality of life tbh:smonk:

Says the guy who literally has a fetish for eating foids shit, I wouldn’t expect you to have anything to say about nuanced or intelligent topics like this:feelswhat:

Literally everything is a biological drive so I doubt sex is unique in this regard at all. It’s normal to desire sex but I guarantee that the phenomenon of incel identity wouldn’t be a thing if that was all there is to it

Yeah men wouldn’t care as much if they didn’t see sex everywhere they look and weren’t teased with it constantly. That’s the cultural component of it. But one of the most basic aspects of overcoming the lizard brain is being able to perceive cultural notions objectively and determine their real significance/how much you should actually care about them. This is something that vastly improves your quality of life tbh:smonk:
Lmao @thisretard he thinks that social constructs should have an objective value. And you talk about being intelligent.
Fag kiss my ass, you sound like a cuckitt larper now.

Lmao @thisretard he thinks that social constructs should have an objective value. And you talk about being intelligent.
Fag kiss my ass, you sound like a cuckitt larper now.
How the fuck did you possibly get that interpretation from anything in my post:feelswhat: I think your curry genes just betrayed you man

''But bruh, you just attribute this value to sex and relationships due to the environment you live in (and is totally responsible for your desires and worldview) and peer pressure''

How the fuck did you possibly get that interpretation from anything in my post:feelswhat: I think your curry genes just betrayed you man
There’s no doubt that our modern culture is incredibly sex-centric, sex is featured prominently in everything and is, in most respects, considered the primary measure of male social status and affluence
This is the definition of social construct you stupid idiot, are you retarded or just autistic?

Look, there's no MGTOW forum therefore we post here. The two are mutually coexistent.

A lot of my struggles have to do just with being ugly, I don't like that it's not fair that attractive people get treated better in every aspect of life.

P.S One of my latest threads I talk about this, many examples are given

Even when cheating on their wives women blame the woman to say that she couldn't keep him and stuff like that and when it's a "cuck" people blame the man, call him horrible and lead a bandwagon on his way, a hate mob, like females always do.

These things don't mutually coexist, my problems are based on my appearance and we're trying to keep females out because of hypergamy, they don't have the same struggles we do.

Plenty of handsome, attractive men settle down for down right normie or ugly females, this doesn't happen with males.

Also, I understand you hate that we take it as our whole entire identity but identifying ourselves based on what we are subconsciously, when we're alone is exactly who we are. We all go through similar experiences, they just happen to mutually coexist BECAUSE HUMANS ARE A VISUAL SPECIES. I've found a lot of peace in this forum and made a lot of friends, I wouldn't have made otherwise, anywhere else.

If you don't like it, make your own forum.
See it’s the randomly bringing up MGTOW and other tangentially relevant shit that leads me to believe that most incels don’t have complex opinions on this topic and mostly just communicate their feelings through convenient sound bites

Being ugly is bad in every culture so that’s kind of a separate thing and it’s clearly not what the central focus of most incels/robots/etc self image and insecurities are about

I think acknowledging involuntary celibates as something that exists is fundamentally important and there’s no issue with having a forum for men in this category, otherwise I wouldn’t post here. This thread is more about acknowledging why incelibacy is significant to you, what percent of it is tangible or cultural and to what extent it should reasonably affect your self image (which evidently most people here have never thought about). You’re kind of conflating that with just the idea of having an incel forum

Again I feel like people here having issues with discussing inceldom in a thoughtful manner because they see everything in a simplistic black and white manner and put no thought into their ideology tbh

i wrote "the biggest drive"

Download

This is the definition of social construct you stupid idiot, are you retarded or just autistic?
Literally the entire post after that is talking about how such social constructs are arbitrary and critiquing the notion that they’re something you should base your entire life and self image around so where the fuck does “social constructs should have objective value” come in?:feelskek:

For me it was the fact that I always wanted to find love outside of family. Feel like for the most part family loves you, usually not always the case but for romantic love it’s harder since you can’t force anyone to love you… just happens sadly. I was always worthless looks wise tho so I never even came close to a relationship… I tried pointing out on Reddit but I always got banned or some people would just shit on my takes because to them I was wrong. Would call me an incel etc. so I searched and found a community and I can relate too.

See it’s the randomly bringing up MGTOW and other tangentially relevant shit that leads me to believe that most incels don’t have complex opinions on this topic and mostly just communicate their feelings through convenient sound bites

Being ugly is bad in every culture so that’s kind of a separate thing and it’s clearly not what the central focus of most incels/robots/etc self image and insecurities are about

I think acknowledging involuntary celibates as something that exists is fundamentally important and there’s no issue with having a forum for men in this category, otherwise I wouldn’t post here. This thread is more about acknowledging why incelibacy is significant to you, what percent of it is tangible or cultural and to what extent it should reasonably affect your self image (which evidently most people here have never thought about). You’re kind of conflating that with just the idea of having an incel forum

Again I feel like people here having issues with discussing inceldom in a thoughtful manner because they see everything in a simplistic black and white manner and put no thought into their ideology tbh
You claim this thread is about discussing and "acknowledging" why incelibacy is significant to us, but you already vilified us before we even spoke. You already claim we aren't logically consistent.

Sure, but beauty is not subjective. We're going through hell in every aspect of life.

Now, of course right of the bat you'll say that someone's perception of hell is subjective and what not, but really have you seen a guy hating that he has a good job? Have you seen someone completely hate, getting attention and I'm not talking mild getting uncomfortable because people keep following them, nothing like that, I'm talking hatred, have they cried horribly for that?

Sure as hell, not. Everyone wants attention everyone wants to feel important, everyone wants to create change in the world, those of us who've failed miserably FOR FACTORS OUT OF OUR CONTROL know we can't do dogshit. We are worthless and therefore we should rot and do what we feel like and give ourselves self love because nobody else will.

''But bruh, you just attribute this value to sex and relationships due to the environment you live in (and is totally responsible for your desires and worldview) and peer pressure''
Even if married men are healthier as this study suggests, so are billionaires and shit so again I don’t think sex should be viewed differently from any other tangible asset in that regard. Again the point of this post isnt that sex is meaningless or unimportant. It’s that the cultural emphasis surrounding it vastly outweighs its actual intrinsic significance which causes incels to have schizo perceptions of how important it should be to them personally

You claim this thread is about discussing and "acknowledging" why incelibacy is significant to us, but you already vilified us before we even spoke. You already claim we aren't logically consistent.
Because it’s an introspective thread and that is indeed something I’ve noticed consistently with people in this community. I do believe that most incels aren’t logically consistent in this regard and you can’t have a thoughtful discussion about it until it’s been brought up. If that’s just me antagonistically “vilifying” the forum to you despite the fact that I’ve spent more time browsing this site than basically anyone else here then I don’t know what to tell you.

Once again this is an example of how incels have a tendency to view things in black and white:lasereyes:

I would say what you think is complex can differ from someone else, not to attack you but this is true. We as humans differentiate what's complex and what not based on our past positive and negative experiences. Some of us try to not do this but we can only do so much.
This was a really brutal strike on your part, don't compare us to robots and just put etc as if you meant dog or something, we're humans too..

As I said before, these things mutually coexist, being ugly is not about just modelling or acting stuff like that, many of us have no ambition because humans are indeed a visual species and people make unconscious judgements based on your appearance attractive people are more likely to get more tips and have jobs, ugly people and short people are more likely to be underpaid.
Again, it's nothing cultural. Beauty is objective. Many don't want to admit it but it is. Babies who have no memory don't know right from wrong can tell the difference between a good looking face and an unnatractive face.
You never seem to specify what you're referring to. Maybe some percent of Incels want Chads to die, I get the problem. Humans are a visual species we try our best to not be visual, I've made posts where I called people out for worshipping death of a female but when we die no one hears about it, we care, and I put my heart into this forum to be remembered because these are the people who can relate to me and these are the people who care about me.

You can hate me though if you want to because I'm more MGTOW, I mean I told one guy that you know these things should separate, he said the two mutually coexist and it's true they do, this is how you make friends, two different people share this one common thing and they strive on it and make friends based on it and care for each other and what not.

Sure, but beauty is not subjective. We're going through hell in every aspect of life.

Now, of course right of the bat you'll say that someone's perception of hell is subjective and what not, but really have you seen a guy hating that he has a good job? Have you seen someone completely hate, getting attention and I'm not talking mild getting uncomfortable because people keep following them, nothing like that, I'm talking hatred, have they cried horribly for that?
Asserting that your life sucks because you have no job and everyone hates you is a pretty sensible assessment and definitely more grounded in reality than what I’m addressing in this thread but again, it’s an entirely separate subject matter
We are worthless and therefore we should rot
Because you’ve never put your penis in a vagina? How come? Says who?:feelswhat: And if your first thought is “I’m not saying that because I havent had sex” then you’re on the first step to understanding my point of view here
and do what we feel like and give ourselves self love because nobody else will.
This part is based. This is essentially what I do ngl

This was a really brutal strike on your part, don't compare us to robots and just put etc as if you meant dog or something, we're humans too..
When I say robots I mean the internet subculture that originated on r9k and was a precursor to the modern incel community not literal machines:feelskek:

Asserting that your life sucks because you have no job and everyone hates you is a pretty sensible assessment and definitely more grounded in reality than what I’m addressing in this thread but again, it’s an entirely separate subject matter

Because you’ve never put your penis in a vagina? How come? Says who?:feelswhat: And if your first thought is “I’m not saying that because I havent had sex” then you’re on the first step to understanding my point of view here

This part is based. This is essentially what I do ngl
Please see these things in context, I said we're worthless because till today I haven't found anyone who thinks I'm of any value and what I think is irrelevant, I'm not worth anything.

No, this is for me, for me, it's not about that, it's because attractiveness plays a huge role in politics too, other aspects of life like employment so you keep saying that it's entirely separate. The thing is, it's not. They mutually coexist. There has been evidence of discrimination in the employment process and university education. Every aspect of your life.

Please see these things in context, I said we're worthless because till today I haven't found anyone who thinks I'm of any value and what I think is irrelevant, I'm not worth anything.
This is what I mean, you’re still viewing everything under the metric of “other people” (normies) and what they think. Theoretically every person in the world could see you as a complete piece of shit for being a virgin and it wouldn’t actually make it objective truth or something you’re obligated to agree with.
.No, this is for me, for me, it's not about that, it's because attractiveness plays a huge role in politics too, other aspects of life like employment so you keep saying that it's entirely separate. The thing is, it's not. They mutually coexist. There has been evidence of discrimination in the employment process and university education. Every aspect of your life.
Again, sensible assessments about how being ugly affects your quality of life are a completely different subject matter compared to the pathological schizo perception that incels tend to have of sex and how it relates to their self image (which is what I’m talking about here)

Even if married men are healthier as this study suggests, so are billionaires and shit so again I don’t think sex should be viewed differently from any other tangible asset in that regard. Again the point of this post isnt that sex is meaningless or unimportant. It’s that the cultural emphasis surrounding it vastly outweighs its actual intrinsic significance which causes incels to have schizo perceptions of how important it should be to them personally
The drive we naturally have is the reason for its importance culturally, you have it backwards.

''Again the point of this post isnt that sex is meaningless or unimportant.''

I never said that was your point or was my comment directed to it, [UWSL]the point is that the environment doesn't play a significant role in the desire to have relationships or sex, as you want to suggest with this thread and that sex/relationships aren't overrated.[/UWSL]

''Even if married men are healthier as this study suggests, so are billionaires.''

Indeed, which proves both, money and relationships/sex, have a huge impact on one's life, I don't see how that relates with your point. Though the difference is that sex and relationships are of a much more fundamental importance than wealth past a certain point, this is once your needs (housing, food, medication, clothing and etc) are met, hence Maslow's pyramid.

''It’s that the cultural emphasis surrounding it vastly outweighs its actual intrinsic significance which causes incels to have schizo perceptions of how important it should be to them personally.''

You are begging the question. ''Sex is overrated, because it has less intristic value as it is thought to have''.

Why doesn't it have intristic value? That's the question you should answer instead.

Also, you ignored the 1st study and failed to show why the 2nd isn't a counterpoint

Last edited:
The drive we naturally have is the reason for its importance culturally, you have it backwards.
If you look beyond the past 100 years of human history there’s countless examples that disprove this notion, the modern cultural emphasis on sex really isn’t fundamental to humanity
Why doesn't it have intristic value? That's the question you should answer instead.
I don’t think anyone would ever independently come to the conclusion that not being able to put their penis in a vagina makes them a dysfunctional loser and should be the focal point of how they perceive themselves in the absence of cultural memes and this is verified by how there have been plenty of cultures over the course of history where this wasn’t a concept at all or it was actually seen in the exact opposite light
Also, you ignored the 1st study and failed to show why the 2nd isn't a counterpoint
The first study is talking about social isolation which is a separate topic from the emotional and logically inconsistent view incels often have of sex and how it relates to their self worth

I’ll reply to the other bullet points later because there’s still like 5 textwalls pending responses on this thread

This is what I mean, you’re still viewing everything under the metric of “other people” (normies) and what they think. Theoretically every person in the world could see you as a complete piece of shit for being a virgin and it wouldn’t actually make it objective truth or something you’re obligated to agree with.

Again, sensible assessments about how being ugly affects your quality of life are a completely different subject matter compared to the pathological schizo perception that incels tend to have of sex and how it relates to their self image (which is what I’m talking about here)
You won't get it it's over. You just don't want to learn.

Maybe you'll learn how I learned.

Check this video out, will help you a great deal:

Yes. I still struggle with validation of lack thereof, but I do not see Normies as NPC morons, they clearly are social competent and are better than me in some areas.

You won't get it it's over. You just don't want to learn.

Maybe you'll learn how I learned.

Check this video out, will help you a great deal:

This is also what I mean with how people here will just post tangentially relevant soundbites (it’s over, looks are everything, this is bluepilled/blackpilled etc) and relegate the thinking to somebody else when anything resembling discussion happens. This is exacerbated by how none of the shit in this video has anything to do with anything I mentioned in this thread. It’s like the reflexive reaction is to start defending “the blackpill” as a monolith because you can’t approach individual concepts with nuance (even if no one is debating the fucking “blackpill”)

This is also what I mean with how people here will just post tangentially relevant soundbites (it’s over, looks are everything, this is bluepilled/blackpilled etc) and relegate the thinking to somebody else when anything resembling discussion happens. This is exacerbated by how none of the shit in this video has anything to do with anything I mentioned in this thread. It’s like the reflexive reaction is to start defending “the blackpill” as a monolith because you can’t approach individual concepts with nuance (even if no one is debating the fucking “blackpill”)
It has everything to do. You claim these aren't relevant but they are. This video proves my point about the discrimination in every aspect of life. I know you're a fakecel and have a gf. I know that. No point in pretending, how come you ignore all the evidence and just talk shit back to me. You're gonna get blocked, look, I know you're a fakecel normie alright? These things are easy to point out, I don't even know how you came into this community, I don't see how any of us could have motivated you except your agents.

I know you're a fakecel and have a gf.
:feelskek: This is fucking gold. On account of your autism and textwalling my impression was that you were thoughtful enough to be worth engaging with and writing serious replies to. But now I think you’re too emotional and dogmatic to really get anything out of this. Also you joined less than two weeks ago so where do you get off talking to the OGs like that:feelswhat:

:feelskek: This is fucking gold. On account of your autism and textwalling my impression was that you were thoughtful enough to be worth engaging with and writing serious replies to. But now I think you’re too emotional and dogmatic to really get anything out of this. Also you joined less than two weeks ago so where do you get off talking to the OGs like that:feelswhat:
Right so you scare me with your status now. I'm just curious as to what motivated you, you don't seem to be interested as anything I give, you realize that video's evidence right?

You deem it as irrelevant.

Whatever you may have in your mind, my point remains and will stay, your looks dictate EVERY ASPECT of your life.

Right so you scare me with your status now. I'm just curious as to what motivated you, you don't seem to be interested as anything I give, you realize that video's evidence right?

You deem it as irrelevant.

Whatever you may have in your mind, my point remains and will stay, your looks dictate EVERY ASPECT of your life.
I didn’t mention looks in this thread at all nigga, it’s about the arbitrary cultural obsession with sex as a metric of success and how incels internalize it, not “being ugly makes your life bad”, that shit is literally the most juvenile and water is wet type of discussion you can possibly have about inceldom:feelswhat: You’re going off on an irrelevant tangent about some basic shit that everyone already knows (probably because you joined ten days ago and aren’t accustomed to this yet)

I didn’t mention looks in this thread at all nigga, it’s about the arbitrary cultural obsession with sex as a metric of success and how incels internalize it, not “being ugly makes your life bad”, that shit is literally the most juvenile and water is wet type of discussion you can possibly have about inceldom:feelswhat: You’re going off on an irrelevant tangent about some basic shit that everyone already knows (probably because you joined ten days ago and aren’t accustomed to this yet)
You claim to understand how incels think in this reply, you just said you're gonna have a discussion and actually ask us... preconceived hate, like I said, you vilified us before we said a thing.

You claim to understand how incels think in this reply, you just said you're gonna have a discussion and actually ask us... preconceived hate, like I said, you vilified us before we said a thing.
Who the fuck is “we” I’ve been browsing this site 24/7 for years and you just signed up here yesterday:feelswhat:

I didn’t mention looks in this thread at all nigga, it’s about the arbitrary cultural obsession with sex as a metric of success and how incels internalize it,
You actually do have a point I see now, looking back :feelshaha:

jfl

Since I consider me part of the incel community I thought you see everyone that way. Honestly, there's a percentage of incels doing that, there actually are, I don't do that, I thought this is like a critique of how incels think which it is, but I think you've to be more clear about being sex positive or sex negative. Probably say something like if you judge others by their sexual status you're a moron or whatever there is.

I get this, it's my bad tbh.

Who the fuck is “we” I’ve been browsing this site 24/7 for years and you just signed up here yesterday:feelswhat:
we refers to everyone else in the incel community except you stop showing how much power you have just because I'm grey. I'm officer now and I didn't have enough time to post max before.

You actually do have a point I see now, looking back :feelshaha:

jfl

Since I consider me part of the incel community I thought you see everyone that way. Honestly, there's a percentage of incels doing that, there actually are, I don't do that, I thought this is like a critique of how incels think which it is, but I think you've to be more clear about being sex positive or sex negative. Probably say something like if you judge others by their sexual status you're a moron or whatever there is.

I get this, it's my bad tbh.
:feelsokman::feelsthink::smonk::yes:

Tbh my opinions have changed a lot since I joined this site. I am on a never ending path of self discovery, and I am still trying to figure out what I really believe in. But I think I have made a lot of progress

This is actually a really great thread Shii. Just had to wade through 100 "Would you do X to Y anime character" to get there kek. I want to address all your points.
:smonk:Ngl I’m tapped out asf most of the time and don’t usually feel like making serious threads but sometimes I do

I think the issue is that inceldom is simply a symptom of what is usually a much bigger problem - ostracization from the opposite sex, peers, family, or even society in general. So what exactly inceldom means is going to be very individual. I think there are very few people here whose only problem is the lack of sex. Divergent answers here should be expected. There is also the problem that inceldom is a very poorly defined construct.
Yeah being an adult virgin basically never occurs in isolation. I’d say most people want to be cared about and liked and that’s the most intrinsically significant aspect. Understanding what exactly your issue is is important if you want to achieve anything resembling peace of mind. That’s why I think it’s worth reflecting on when a sizable demographic here doesn’t seem to know what exactly it is about incelibacy that makes their life difficult and will just cycle through multiple contradictory assessments of their situation when prompted.

I disagree with this. While our culture likes to pretend that we're enlightened and progressive on sex, the reality is we're a lot more prudish than we were in the 1990's. We're at the point where even topless scenes in shows are controversial - despite PG movies like Airplane having them. In fact, we are so sex-negative that even the total amount of sex among all age groups is going down. we are absolutely prudish compared to our grandparents.
I think this is something where it changes on a case by case basis (like if we’re talking about portrayal of sex in media, irl relationships etc) and it has its own reasons in every case. In the case of sexual content in media it doesn’t seem very consistent. My understanding is that the top Netflix shows that every zoomer watches (Riverdale, Euphoria etc) are just literal porn for women with sex scenes every episode. It goes without saying that porn for men would perform similarly if it was perceived the same way culturally but male-oriented content tends to be more taboo and subject to censorship and stigma. For the social aspect there’s definitely still a huge emphasis among young men on getting sex, “you get no bitches” or some variation is like everyday vocabulary for zoomers

I dont think its worthwhile to speak of social constructs in isolation as if they are platonic ideals. What people think of us isnt some meaningless abstract, in the olden days it was closely tied to our ability to survive. While we were evolving pariahs and outcasts were very unlikely to survive the harsh conditions of nature alone. So it is very much ingrained in our evolutionary psychology to care what others think of us because our survival depended on it. While we may try to handwave people's opinions of us as "being meaningless" deep down in our lizard brains we know this to be a lie. The esteem of our peers and countrymen is everything.
So one important aspect here that’s worth clarifying is that, in theory, everyone else on earth could think you’re a worthless piece of shit and it wouldn’t make it objective reality. This is relevant for the purposes of self image, identity, internal reasoning etc. But on a practical level, it would still suck. I don’t interact with other humans on a typical day or week or month so this is particularly relevant to me. In the context of my situation I have online friends I’ve known for years who I interact with routinely so I’m able to get by but under slightly different circumstances it’d be a more pressing issue

That’s the sort of thing that I do consider vitally necessary to sustain the type of life I want (eg; stability and as little stress/few responsibilities as possible). In total isolation it’d just be miserable. Conversely I don’t think sex is a fundamentally important part of that even if I have an insanely high sex drive. It’d be a lot more difficult to process my situation if I were to just misattribute every single cause & effect to the physical act of sex in and of itself (or to simply have no idea why any individual aspect of this actually matters to me)

man shit sometimes a nigga just needs a hug :cryfeels:

I know you're a fakecel and have a gf. I know that. No point in pretending, how come you ignore all the evidence and just talk shit back to me. You're gonna get blocked, look, I know you're a fakecel normie alright? These things are easy to point out, I don't even know how you came into this community

Tell him 2022bro!

I just want sex for myself tbh but at the same time if everyone around you is able to get laid and you can’t, then I think it’s natural to feel like a loser. I don’t see what that has to do with culture. Like if I was starving for food and I wasn’t able to catch a fish but everyone around me was able to, I’d feel bad as well even if they weren’t making fun of me

Last edited:
Every time I talk to someone from this community about the actual significance of inceldom to them personally, they start rapid fire switching between “I only care about sex nothing else it’s a biological urge” to “I want to be loved I feel so lonely” to “Everyone else is doing it and I feel left out” and it suggests to me that most of them have never actually asked themselves this question or thought about it before and just throw out these generic soundbites as if they’re all interchangeable

This is important because some of these explanations actually suggest that inceldom is a cultural meme that people wouldn’t care about in isolation

There’s no doubt that our modern culture is incredibly sex-centric, sex is featured prominently in everything and is, in most respects, considered the primary measure of male social status and affluence. That doesn’t make it objective reality or anything of the sort, though

Honestly if your whole internalized worldview about how you’re a loser etc is entirely based on something that isn’t real and only exists in the subjective perceptions of normies who you don’t even like or respect (in theory, at least) then I’m inclined to think you’re kind of retarded

To be clear, incelibacy can still have a legitimate negative impact on your life even if the significance of it is mostly intangible and cultural. If everyone in the world but you believes in something, even something totally unreasonable, it’s still going to affect you externally. The main takeaway is just that they aren’t God and there’s no justifiable reason to internalize those cultural superstitions and make yourself suffer unnecessarily because of it. This thread isn’t an assertion that “sex isn’t important”, it’s a critique of the sex-centric worldview.

Pretty high-effort thread and topic discussion - my props to you!

Personally, I don't really castigate my sense of self-worth strictly pertaining to my inceldom in and of itself. I don't see being sexless as an immediate strike against your character, though I do rather dislike certain aspects of my selfhood that to some extent contribute to my state of inceldom, so there's some overlap there.

Regarding what I want, companionship, basically. Admittedly, to a small extent that's due to social perception - being a sexless virgin is the dictionary definition of a loser, since even beyond that in and of itself it says _a lot_ about you - though the biggest desire there really is the desire to experience one of the most fundamental emotions of the human condition¹: romance and love, no?

I'm probably different from the rest here here when I say that being an incel isn't suicide-inducing for me - I mean, it sucks, and life would definitely be a whole lot better with a partner and sex to enjoy it with, but I think I can still enjoy living to a substantial degree even if I remain incel to when until the Reaper beckons me to the grave. I have quite a lot of interests beyond the sexual dimension of life.

(That is to say, it's like eating a burger with half the meat torn off. Substantially worse, and certainly not the full deal, but still fairly tasty.)

¹One that has been experienced by the vast majority of all one hundred billion humans who've ever lived - if to varying, imperfect degrees.

Pretty high-effort thread and topic discussion - my props to you!

Personally, I don't really castigate my sense of self-worth strictly pertaining to my inceldom in and of itself. I don't see being sexless as an immediate strike against your character, though I do rather dislike certain aspects of my selfhood that to some extent contribute to my state of inceldom, so there's some overlap there.

Regarding what I want, companionship, basically. Admittedly, to a small extent that's due to social perception - being a sexless virgin is the dictionary definition of a loser, since even beyond that in and of itself it says _a lot_ about you - though the biggest desire there really is the desire to experience one of the most fundamental emotions of the human condition¹: romance and love, no?

I'm probably different from the rest here here when I say that being an incel isn't suicide-inducing for me - I mean, it sucks, and life would definitely be a whole lot better with a partner and sex to enjoy it with, but I think I can still enjoy living to a substantial degree even if I remain incel to when until the Reaper beckons me to the grave. I have quite a lot of interests beyond the sexual dimension of life.

(That is to say, it's like eating a burger with half the meat torn off. Substantially worse, and certainly not the full deal, but still fairly tasty.)

¹One that has been experienced by the vast majority of all one hundred billion humans who've ever lived - if to varying, imperfect degrees.
:soy::soy::foidSoy:you foid? You sure writing like one tho

Your femdom cuck threads were better.

very disappointing thread. didn't expect this from you :feelsUgh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back