Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

Keep on posting intellectual posts in the introductions thread for me
No I won't. Not here. The jannies might get angry seeing my posts here. I would rather post on the place which is the home of all intellectual gaints, sewers.

No I won't. Not here. The jannies might get angry seeing my posts here. I would rather post on the place which is the home of all intellectual gaints, sewers.
Cope, they will be slobbering all over the absolute intellectuality emanating from our posts, they would care not from whence thy posts are situated in.

probably nothing
You should take better care of your son's health
I conducted a psychoanalysis of him and let me tell you, he's suffering and yearns for a better life

Hello, a 20 years old incel from Europe finally joining after almost 2 years of lurking. I just wanted to say I'm too ugly to get a GF. It's over for me

I'm a 25 year old balding currycel, hello everyone.

I also hate women

good morning. i hate the majority of women.

Hello fellow incels, i am a 23 year old ethnicel living in Canada, and like many of you I probably fit under other subgroups like mentalcel, and wristcel. Thought my pathetic existence I blamed my shortcomings on my mental health and physical health, i tried gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, watched "self-help" gurus, and all that bullshit, but nothing worked, until I realized too late that I've been brainwashed to believe in "hope", and that the future is all butterflies and rainbows, that was around my first year in university, I was about 18 at the time. I've only recently transcended into a full-fledged backpiller, and oh boy, it was hard to swallow.

Been lurking her for the past couple of weeks, and I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

The women’s rights movement and its consequences have been a distasteful for unattractive males.

Hi, im a 16 year old sandcel im extremely skinny and ugly with some mental illnesses i have been lurking for about 10 months after braincels got banned
Hi, you're pretty young compared to some of us

I hope so, but im balding and have wrinkles...
Women are overrated. find something you love and spend your time on it. chasing women won't get you nowhere, most of us didn't had a chance from the start.

Hello Incels.co. I'm a 25 going on 26 year old half-breed khhv dicklet ricebeancel from the USA. I've been a long time lurker here since the tail end of 2018 and I must say that the information catalogued on the wiki and the personal insights, academic studies and statisical sources in argument of the blackpill have just been a wellspring of knowledge for me. The contributions made here have completely shed light on my ignorance concerning the current dynamics that dictate the sexual marketplace and has given me an accurate picture of where I stand in this god awful shitty mess. Thanks again to Sergeant Incel and the moderation team for accepting my application and thanks to all the users here who have shared their experiences and knowledge.

Hello Incels.co. I'm a 25 going on 26 year old half-breed khhv dicklet ricebeancel from the USA. I've been a long time lurker here since the tail end of 2018 and I must say that the information catalogued on the wiki and the personal insights, academic studies and statisical sources in argument of the blackpill have just been a wellspring of knowledge for me. The contributions made here have completely shed light on my ignorance concerning the current dynamics that dictate the sexual marketplace and has given me an accurate picture of where I stand in this god awful shitty mess. Thanks again to Sergeant Incel and the moderation team for accepting my application and thanks to all the users here who have shared their experiences and knowledge.
thanks for existing

Hello I’m new. I’m 5ft 11lbs and Almost 500 lbs. My main concern is will I be in danger of being doxxed here or is it something I don’t have to worry about here ? Thanks.

I've been lurking the site for over one year but thought I'd finally become a member especially after all the incel subreddits I used to frequent got banned. I am in my mid 20s and am almost a KHHV (except for ONE measly encounter with a whore which doesn't count IMO since I paid for it). I am short, 110 lbs, have a large hook nose, a recessed chin, no jawline, flat midface (i.e. no cheekbones), large round eyes with sceral show and negative canthal tilt. I probably have other ugly features too that I'm unaware of them being flaws according to looks theory. It never began for me. I was raised by a hideous single mother who had me in her late 30's with sperm donated by one of her gay friends. Seriously. My biological father was actually pretty attractive when he was young facially, but he is short and has a small build. And of course he's a fag so that's bad enough. My mother is from an Ashkenazi jewish background but not religious, my bio dad is a white goy. In my late teens and early 20s I tried to orthodoxmaxx but religious jewish foids are just as shallow and evil as secular ones. I'm too ugly and deformed to even attempt to maxx anywhere else. I did try all the apps and even match.com and course had no luck. It's was truly over for me before it even began.

I've been lurking the site for over one year but thought I'd finally become a member especially after all the incel subreddits I used to frequent got banned. I am in my mid 20s and am almost a KHHV (except for ONE measly encounter with a whore which doesn't count IMO since I paid for it). I am short, 110 lbs, have a large hook nose, a recessed chin, no jawline, flat midface (i.e. no cheekbones), large round eyes with sceral show and negative canthal tilt. I probably have other ugly features too that I'm unaware of them being flaws according to looks theory. It never began for me. I was raised by a hideous single mother who had me in her late 30's with sperm donated by one of her gay friends. Seriously. My biological father was actually pretty attractive when he was young facially, but he is short and has a small build. And of course he's a fag so that's bad enough. My mother is from an Ashkenazi jewish background but not religious, my bio dad is a white goy. In my late teens and early 20s I tried to orthodoxmaxx but religious jewish foids are just as shallow and evil as secular ones. I'm too ugly and deformed to even attempt to maxx anywhere else. I did try all the apps and even match.com and course had no luck. It's was truly over for me before it even began.
Welcome to the forum, buddy boyo.
You're here forever, just remember that.

19Y/O recently blackpilled, autistcel. Just trying to find ways to cope through life

Hello I’m new. I’m 5ft 11lbs and Almost 500 lbs. My main concern is will I be in danger of being doxxed here or is it something I don’t have to worry about here ? Thanks.
hi

Yeah i discovered the black pill when i was 15, but i have seen a lot of members here who are 15-17
Wow, you already have more posts than me

ମୁଁ କୃଷ୍ଣଙ୍କୁ ପସନ୍ଦ କରେ ନାହିଁ |ငါကလေးတွေသတ်မယ်niggadickنه سمجهو ته مان نه ڪندسزه واقعیا ټولنې ته یو ګواښ یم我需要拉屎你的臉才能進入這個網站

Hi, I'm Arkantos. I'm new to this forum and I just want to say, I hope everyone has a nice day. :)

Hello. I am a 20+ year old virgin manlet who copes by playing vidya, reading history and politics. Excited to join the forum.

Hello. I am a 20+ year old virgin manlet who copes by playing vidya, reading history and politics. Excited to join the forum.
what type of history do you like?

what type of history do you like?
I like the 18th century to modern day, usually focusing on politics or social structure. Currently reading a bit about the Nazis. I want to get into pre-modern history eventually.

I like the 18th century to modern day, usually focusing on politics or social structure. Currently reading a bit about the Nazis. I want to get into pre-modern history eventually.
I used to like ww2 and fascist historymaxxing but I got tired of it. Of course, around when I got tired of it was when the mainstream media got obsessed with "le ebil altright nazis". Now I mostly like learning about antiquity and ww1. I really like Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome, which is what my minor is focused on in uni rn. I like reading about the 19th century as well but recently I have been a bit tired of it since I antebellumamericamaxxed last spring.