Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

Whos know bro I might grow 5 inches this summer :feelsEhh:
Turns out I'm not 5'7 but 5'6 so you're now taller than me meaning you're my enemy.

Fakecel faggot nigger.

MG34 shooting

Share your story, your background, your interests, whatever you want others to know about you.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the group. Share your story, your background, your interests, whatever you want others to know about you.

Welcome!
Nice to meet you guys im half japanese and i like anime.
I saw this as a nice place to be admist my circumstances :)

I’m just a 5’6” uglycel with no friends trying to make sure I have enough money to eat 5 days a week.

Hi. I joined the incel community a little over a year ago when I discovered r/braincels and I related to the issues they were talking about, particularly in regards to things like feelings of loss over missing out on critical life experiences (teenage love, for example). I stuck to reddit incel communities even after r/braincels got banned but lately they’ve been flooded with fakecels and it’s just gotten unbearable.

Hi. I joined the incel community a little over a year ago when I discovered r/braincels and I related to the issues they were talking about, particularly in regards to things like feelings of loss over missing out on critical life experiences (teenage love, for example). I stuck to reddit incel communities even after r/braincels got banned but lately they’ve been flooded with fakecels and it’s just gotten unbearable.
based man

Nice, bro. Welcome.

Joined Nov 22, 2017 Posts0 Online30m
The ADDcel live :incel:

Hi guys, fellow 22 y/o mentalcel here. I pretty much always knew I was an Incel way before knowing about this community, just didn't know it was a thing and there was even a terminology for my circunstances until probably last year. Since I have some mental health issues I always thought that my love-related problems may be due to my lack of social skills, so I did spent some time on the redpill/PUA stuff trying to improve myself.

I did have some lame results but in overall, it always would end the same way. Eventually after quite some frustrated and bad experiences last year I learned the worse way about the blackpill. I was no longer the same.

Have been lurking on this site for a while and finally decided to join in after seeing a very low-IQ post that made me wonder: "why no one bashed this guy yet?" JK

Hi guys, fellow 22 y/o mentalcel here. I pretty much always knew I was an Incel way before knowing about this community, just didn't know it was a thing and there was even a terminology for my circunstances until probably last year. Since I have some mental health issues I always thought that my love-related problems may be due to my lack of social skills, so I did spent some time on the redpill/PUA stuff trying to improve myself.

I did have some lame results but in overall, it always would end the same way. Eventually after quite some frustrated and bad experiences last year I learned the worse way about the blackpill. I was no longer the same.

Have been lurking on this site for a while and finally decided to join in after seeing a very low-IQ post that made me wonder: "why no one bashed this guy yet?" JK
Welcome

Hello i'm lookscel

As you can see from my name you can see that i'm " Lookscel ", meaning due to my looks i'm an incel.

That's it

Hello i'm lookscel

As you can see from my name you can see that i'm " Lookscel ", meaning due to my looks i'm an incel.

That's it
Welcome lookscel, It truly confounds me that you are incel because of your looks. Those types are a rarity around these parts, you see.

Welcome lookscel, It truly confounds me that you are incel because of your looks. Those types are a rarity around these parts, you see.
Dedsrs? So i'm a rarity? I hope that I don't stick out like a sore thumb here lol

Dedsrs? So i'm a rarity? I hope that I don't stick out like a sore thumb here lol
Sorry this is chads.co, I'm afraid this place ain’t for you, unless you keep your horrid looks on the lowdown.

Sorry this is chads.co, I'm afraid this place ain’t for you, unless you keep your horrid looks on the lowdown.
:(

Guess I will have to leave then. I think I will go to inceltears I have heard they are truecels. I will fit in better with them.

:(

Guess I will have to leave then. I think I will go to inceltears I have heard they are truecels. I will fit in better with them.
Yeah. I think that would be the best place for you, buddy boyo. Goodbye now, it was nice knowing you in this brief time. Now go, shoo shoo.

Yeah. I think that would be the best place for you, buddy boyo. Goodbye now, it was nice knowing you in this brief time. Now go, shoo shoo.
Last seen 12 minutes ago · Viewing chat page

Okay Chad

No but seriously I was talking to this ITcel and they legitimately think they are Chads no joke. I tell him if he really is a Chad then he should make tinder and fuck foids to which he replied " I ain’t for sale To some tinder fucks ". I tell him if he is a Chad then he should go and party talk to foids and shit then he replies " I'm underage the moment im 18 i'm going to party crazy " ( he is 17 jfl ). These people project hard and think of themselves as Chads.

How I ended up talking to this ITcel is a story of It's own and a very big coincidence.

Last seen 12 minutes ago · Viewing chat page

Okay Chad

No but seriously I was talking to this ITcel and they legitimately think they are Chads no joke. I tell him if he really is a Chad then he should make tinder and fuck foids to which he replied " I ain’t for sale To some tinder fucks ". I tell him if he is a Chad then he should go and party talk to foids and shit then he replies " I'm underage the moment im 18 i'm going to party crazy " ( he is 17 jfl ). These people project hard and think of themselves as Chads.

How I ended up talking to this ITcel is a story of It's own and a very big coincidence.
That’s interesting

That’s interesting
Bruh I know this guy he is a huge shut in on par with me and other users here. He too hasn't touched a female like me or even had a talk with the Opposite gender.

Wtf are they doing on Reddit what things do they tell a man to make him so delusional

Bruh I know this guy he is a huge shut in on par with me and other users here. He too hasn't touched a female like me or even had a talk with the Opposite gender.

Wtf are they doing on Reddit what things do they tell a man to make him so delusional
They need that hope y‘know, otherwise they would be real hurt. He wants to believe those delusions.

They need that hope y‘know, otherwise they would be real hurt. He wants to believe those delusions.
It's not possible man. That's like saying i'm actually a millionaire while being broke.

But yeah I guess they need to cope too.
Screenshot 20200526 004807  01

It's not possible man. That's like saying i'm actually a millionaire while being broke.

But yeah I guess they need to cope too.
View attachment 265648
Because I can’t stand incels face? Jfl when he is going to go around and say that your face don’t matter

Because I can’t stand incels face? Jfl when he is going to go around and say that your face don’t matter
He never said that. That's the point he thinks he is a Chad making fun of incels. It's astonishing but I guess you are right he needs to cope.

This chat looks fake but it's real jfl.

He never said that. That's the point he thinks he is a Chad making fun of incels. It's astonishing but I guess you are right he needs to cope.

This chat looks fake but it's real jfl.
That’s a sad cope tbh. Reality will hit him one day and it won’t be pretty for him.