Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Introduction to my horrible life and the foid who made me come here.

M

miserableape

Banned
-
100% - Permaban Enforced
So I am by no means ever confident about my looks at all. I have brown skin and simple short hair, nothing that would attract stacies at all. And I know, I could betabuxx since my father is pretty rich and I have some features that some femoids might find 'acceptable'. That was all the confidence I had until last year, when a foid from a different city moved to mine. Although she came from a small town, she was and is the perfect trad wife. Money, looks, tits. Everything. Although she was too smart and alwYs had answers in class, it never bothered me because she was very insecure. All those feminist bitches and ass licking toilets she hung around with had rib plates showing and the most plain, machine made looks. But this one, she was soo different. Almost too good to be a foid, I have to call her a goddess and above me. She was by no means a landwhale, rather, the perfect body to bear 10s of children, something that she wanted herself. When I asked her if I ever raped her, what would she do? She said it depended if I was her husband or not. If not, she'll not talk to me for 2 days because I don't own her yet. But if I am her husband, she'll lay down and ask for more until she is able to satisfy her husband. What more can a man want? Never dresses like a whore, always talks in a voice just slightly higher than a whisper. Never mocks me for my ugly face. But I lost her. She woupd have been on her knees right now, begging me to fuck her face and ass, which btw, was so huge you can use it as a pillow. Honestly, she was a foid even chads would die for. Yet I had her and I lost her. And now she never talks to me, even if I try to. I had to move away and leave her. I despise any man who will get to have her. I hate that someday she'll go out to study and all those whores will ruin her gentle soul with their men hating propaganda. She even begged me, that if someone else ever touches her, I should give them the most painful torture. And yet I lost her. For me she was a Goddess and I lost her. And now I can never find anyone as good as her, and can never settle for thoses whales and squirrel resembling bitches. :cryfeels:

miserableape

Greycel​

JoinedJun 29, 2023Posts1

Damn it who's gonna tell him :feelsugh:

Damn it who's gonna tell him :feelsugh:

let number=0
function produceRandomMessage(length) {
number+=1;
return number;
}
var btnPostMessage = document.getElementsByClassName("button--primary button button--icon button--icon--reply")[0];

setInterval(function(){

// This is the number of messages in that page
let index =document.getElementsByClassName("actionBar-action actionBar-action--reply").length
//This is the last message in that page
let btnLastMessage =document.getElementsByClassName("actionBar-action actionBar-action--reply")[index-1]
if(index>1){ // If there are at least two messages in the page
let random = Math.floor(Math.random()*11)
let author = document.getElementsByClassName("message message--conversationMessage js-message")[index-1].dataset.author

if(random>0 && random<8 && author !="decembrist_kirillov"){ // If this post is someone else's post
btnLastMessage.click()
}
else if(random==8 && author=='decembrist_kirillov' ){
btnLastMessage.click()
}

}
document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerHTML+=produceRandomMessage();
btnPostMessage .click();
document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerHTML=""
const yikes =document.getElementsByClassName("overlay-container is-active")[0]
if(yikes!=null){
number--;
yikes.remove();
}
else{
console.log(number)
}

}, 1761);

Lots of retarded posts on here lately.

Interesting thread. Goodbye

Wtf did I just read