Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Introducing pink pill, ladies

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Honestly, this made me RAGE so hard... If I wasn't lazy I would debunk every fucking statement in that thread but I just don't want to spend time on these braindead retards and like I said I am lazy. NO CUCKTEAR has ever debunked blackpill; and this shit, a fucking pink pill? Few experiments and rest in peace, just fuck you femcels, I hope you get brain tumour piece of shits.

Why they make me rage? BECAUSE THESE PIECE OF SHITS ARE FUCKING IGNORANTS BITCHES, you send evidence that their statement is false and they repeat the same shit or start fuckin off slowly while still denying my evidence, what a bunch of fucking retards... Also they make me rage BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT NO DATE, THESE PIECE OF SHITS ARE FUCKING VOLCELS... Fuck, I hope their parents die of cancer so I could forcefeed that cancer to these braindead volcels.

Sorry, emotional post teehee

I thought the pink pill was becoming a tranny

OP is an undercover CuckTears agent who is here to spread the pink pill.

they are trolls. there's nothing to be upset over. no one sensible would pay them any heed: they even disallow date posts by males because there are so many offering to date them, men that they reject.

bullshit unsupported experiments what do you expect from autists though

STOP
GIVING
TROLLS
ATTENTION

OP please debunk this or you're a double agent

This is what happens when women can't get chad...