Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Interview where psychologist explains incels and actually knows what he's talking about

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Currently at minute 26. So far Ginger chadlite was very knowledgable. He found out that there are less right leaning, and more ethnics than he expected, and his experiment sample was average age 27. He admitted (timestamp at about minute 18) how because of dating apps beckys fuck chads and back in the day there were pressured by society to not be sluts.
He also admitted thaf society will never care about men's issues unlike foids.

What he was was gaslighting about was that men at 30 get more attractive and was overall redpill shill

View: https://youtu.be/oykzpjC7s1Y

Minute 46 he got back how there are no femcels because foids would rather be single than settle with balding manlet

Minute 54 he discuseed about 80/20

men get less attractive at 30+,
but they usually have more money at that point to betabuxx,
although even thats getting harder since women taking more and more of the high paying jobs.
Only way no chad men will be able to have high income in the future, is by creating a successful business

Last edited:
[UWSL]Only way no chad men will be able to get rich in the future, is by creating a successful business[/UWSL]
90% of new businesses fail within the first year.

I'm actually a psychological professional. This sounds to be quite on spot. I'm curious to hear more.

"Disenfranchised sexless young men".... Having a need for chaos because we have no stake in our society rings painfully true. But now we have a community where we can talk online with others in the same boat, all of us are ostracized. We're all incels together. It becomes this viral identity that sends waves throughout our society. Our community becomes our only power.

Great. Does he discuss the vast overabundance of autistcels and schizocels among the incel population?

Seems like a red-pilled, gaslighting punk to me. :redpill::feelsjuice:

Great. Does he discuss the vast overabundance of autistcels and schizocels among the incel population?
he said that despite many self diagnosed autists, very few fit his clinical defintion

he said that despite many self diagnosed autists, very few fit his clinical defintion
And of course, all diagnoses will be self diagnosed, because who would want to doxx themselves by posting their medical records online to prove they've been medically diagnosed with assburgers? :rolleyes:

And of course, all diagnoses will be self diagnosed, because who would want to doxx themselves by posting their medical records online to prove they've been medically diagnosed with assburgers? :rolleyes:
fsir enough :feelskek:

What he was was gaslighting about was that men at 30 get more attractive and was overall redpill shill
[UWSL]Even if men peaked in every way at 30, with all the age cuckery going on the only foids you’ll be able to get are ugly old landwhales. I’m 26 and 80% of the foids I went to high school with already have kids and/or look like beached whales [/UWSL]
Any foid 25+ that still looks good is 100% taken or waiting for a giga chad. Jfl, forget about ascending after college it’s not even worth it

men get less attractive at 30+,
but they usually have more money at that point to betabuxx,
although even thats getting harder since women taking more and more of the high paying jobs.
Only way no chad men will be able to have high income in the future, is by creating a successful business
Im already 30 and I see what is happening to poople my age (people i went to school with, to university etc).
I would say normie men after 30 are accepting to be beta/loser males and they accept that they will marry a slut, maybe even a slut with a kid. Literally all the relationship power is in female hands - you can either accept it as good little cuck or you are alone, no other options if you are not chad.
Women after 30 also accept uglier guys, but this guys still need to be top groomed. Why women are accepting uglier guys after 30? I can only guess that female after 30 had all the crazy sex she wanted and now she is looking for some dumbass with more money or at very least a nice place to live.
Are there incels after 30 years old? Yes, there are two groups of incels: ones that dont accept grooming themselves on crazy levels and are alcoholic/jobless/homeless and the second group are the ones that are the ugliest of the ugly - literally the bottom 1%.