Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Interview of a chicken-fucker beanercel

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Should we be supportive of chicken-fuckers?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

Looks like his family is quite supportive of his newly found cope.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Rx1xQkY.jpg

Last edited:
That kid is too desperate.

Yes, he's only coping boyos. Nothing wrong with that.

Man your posts are very weird. Everytime someone mention granymaxxing I remember you :feelshaha:

Man your posts are very weird. Everytime someone mention granymaxxing I remember you :feelshaha:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
That kid is too desperate.
tbh ngl.
Weird ass mf
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

Looks like it's quite common in rural areas all over the world. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
Yes i think so

look im all for copes but zoophilia is out of the question tbh. we're not women.

chicken fucking is legit ascension imo

This is as disgusting as girls fucking with dogs.

dOdpeX2.gif

Dios mio....
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yea yea I still remember, hope he didn't rope. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
chicken fucking is legit ascension imo
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This is as disgusting as girls fucking with dogs.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
look im all for copes but zoophilia is out of the question tbh. we're not women.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Poultryphilia, poultriality

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
@chudur-budur thanks for making these based and fun threads. reminds me of the good days when @Feminismiscancer used to post his horse stories

@chudur-budur thanks for making these based and fun threads. reminds me of the good days when @Feminismiscancer used to post his horse stories
:feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: Yes I remember those days, don't know why he got banned.

If foids fuck dogs why we can't fuck chickens tbh

I am grateful we live we live in the first world where you can just buy a silicon hole. Fucking chickens just seems humiliating.

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
I am grateful we live we live in the first world where you can just buy a silicon hole. Fucking chickens just seems humiliating.

Which is better? Fucking chicken or this?

I read up on some sites about ppl admitting to sex with their dogs that had mixed reactions by those for & against such acts & the consensus from the women was that it was acceptable to get doggystyled by a male dog but any man admitting to fucking a female dog was literally Hitler & deserved death, those calling out the whores were met with the responses that the dog liked it & would stop if it wasn't having a good time.

I read up on some sites about ppl admitting to sex with their dogs that had mixed reactions by those for & against such acts & the consensus from the women was that it was acceptable to get doggystyled by a male dog but any man admitting to fucking a female dog was literally Hitler & deserved death, those calling out the whores were met with the responses that the dog liked it & would stop if it wasn't having a good time.
Do you mean it was the same people saying it was acceptable for a woman to fuck a dog also claimed it was unacceptable for a man?

Do you mean it was the same people saying it was acceptable for a woman to fuck a dog also claimed it was unacceptable for a man?
Yes this is correct, the females admitting to sex with male dogs thought the men doing the same with female dogs were monsters. In turn those that were disgusted by any gender having sex with an animal were met with the females making excuses for sex with male dogs.

i see it as humans at the top of the sex chain. @chudur-budur too many faggots crying in your threads. some animals could very well like it or not mind it.

Yes this is correct, the females admitting to sex with male dogs thought the men doing the same with female dogs were monsters. In turn those that were disgusted by any gender having sex with an animal were met with the females making excuses for sex with male dogs.
Jesus Christ, you’ll have to show me that if you can find it again.

Jesus Christ, you’ll have to show me that if you can find it again.
Had a look but can't find the specific one I wanted god damn it. Found some other shit but not THE one;

I don't have any problem with him because he is utilizing whatever he has in hand. He may not have the opportunity to buy a toy or avail service of a prostitute. And if all mothers were like his there will be less problem in the society. Most of the fathers of modern day are cucked.